• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This man Boruto really held a grudge for THREE YEARS LMFAO

BEYOND petty

ks25bINV.png

F3qcBECWgAAX8nZ.png

Boruto’s base scales to No limiters code’s base, Since both are not using Karma.(That’s some massive improvement to Boruto’s base though)

So Eida just, made their eyes see shit??
Omnipotence Just made it like that’s how it has always been from the start “basically like an obvious fact that can’t be distinguished from real truth” and if you get thoughts or doubts regarding it , they are quelled or forcefully suppressed by Omnipotence till you absolutely believe it.

Omnipotence Just made it like that’s how it has always been from the start “basically like an obvious fact that can’t be distinguished from real truth” and if you get thoughts or doubts regarding it , they are quelled or forcefully suppressed by Omnipotence till you absolutely believe it.
So when someone looks at a photo of boruto with his family they just have a stroke until they avert their gaze?

I think it just makes them see a picture of Kawaki instead, any proof that it was Boruto gets changed to Kawaki instead.

Lol, I wonder how Omnipotence would work if, after Boruto is dead if Kawaki got his way, and he releases Naruto and Hinata and tells them what Sarada was telling them was true.

Would it make them all just ignore what he said? 🤔

How is it possible for the anime to be cannon when in the manga the code arc happened immediately after the isshiki arc, so everything inbetween in the anime is filler. Also, the recent manga chapter confirmed that post ts sarada is still a genin when she was supposed to be a chunin already in the anime...

Unrelated but the Sarada Genin thingie reminds me of how Naruto ended the anime as a Join while in the manga and Boruto even though he became Hokage he never made it past Genin.

How is it possible for the anime to be cannon when in the manga the code arc happened immediately after the isshiki arc, so everything inbetween in the anime is filler. Also, the recent manga chapter confirmed that post ts sarada is still a genin when she was supposed to be a chunin already in the anime...
Anime “Canon” Defenders have been Omnipotenced. It just makes sense to them. Rational thought gets suppressed.

Last edited:
Naruto was never a jonin.
I was talking about the anime, in there they had Naruto take on an absurd amount of tests and paperwork after the war to make him Jonin.

I know it's not canon, I never said it was canon, I just pointing out the similarities.

I was talking about the anime, in there they had Naruto take on an absurd amount of tests and paperwork after the war to make him Jonin.

I know it's not canon, I never said it was canon, I just pointing out the similarities.
Nope. They just said that's how Naruto could become Jonin. Not that he did become Jonin. Nowhere it was stated that he is a Jonin. No contradiction there.

More strong evidence the anime is a different continuity is Sarada's Sharingan.
In the manga she has three tomoes (and heck even in the light novel Sasuke Shinden Teacher’s Star Pupil: "Sarada closed her eyes. When her lids flew up again, the Sharingan had been activated. A red light shone in her irises, three dark magatama shapes floating up in them").
She uses her Sharingan's microscopic vision to figure our Boro's virus in the manga.

In the anime she only has two tomoes, and Mitsuki figures out the virus thing on his own.
0041-006.png

One of the Boruto anime writers said he has plans on anime Sarada eventually getting her third tomoe (in some filler arc):

Another conflict is that Onoki bites it in the Mitsuki Disappearance arc. A few arcs later, the Mujina Bandit arc is adapted in the anime.
According to the Shikimaru Shinden light novel which takes place during the Mujina Bandit arc, Onoki is still alive and he is a supporting character.

More strong evidence the anime is a different continuity is Sarada's Sharingan.
In the manga she has three tomoes (and heck even in the light novel Sasuke Shinden Teacher’s Star Pupil: "Sarada closed her eyes. When her lids flew up again, the Sharingan had been activated. A red light shone in her irises, three dark magatama shapes floating up in them").
She uses her Sharingan's microscopic vision to figure our Boro's virus in the manga.

In the anime she only has two tomoes, and Mitsuki figures out the virus thing on his own.
0041-006.png

One of the Boruto anime writers said he has plans on anime Sarada eventually getting her third tomoe (in some filler arc):

Another conflict is that Onoki bites it in the Mitsuki Disappearance arc. A few arcs later, the Mujina Bandit arc is adapted in the anime.
According to the Shikimaru Shinden light novel which takes place during the Mujina Bandit arc, Onoki is still alive and he is a supporting character.

I thought vsbw accepted anime anti feats because the anime was canon

Who even thought it was reasonable to combine Boruto's "anime canon" and manga? That sounds dumb when I rethink about it.

The anime is only considered canon for episodes where Kodachi was still a writer for. Any episode that both manga and anime cover, we always take the manga first. The anime is only used for the arcs not shown in the manga.

Last edited:
Basically to Konoha , Kawaki being Naruto’s son is an Obvious fact they knew from the beginning now, just like Boruto killing Naruto is a fact.
No. This was said after omnipotence. What they know for a fact is that Boruto used an attack on Naruto and Hinata, but not sure whether they are dead.

Omnipotence reversed memories up to the point it was used. Anything after can be reconsidered.
It forcibly maintains the memories up to the time it was used, no matter the contradictions/doubts.

Last edited:
No. This was said after omnipotence. What they know for a fact is that Boruto used an attack on Naruto and Hinata, but not sure whether they are dead.

Omnipotence reversed memories up to the point it was used. Anything after can be reconsidered.
It forcibly maintains the memories up to the time it was used, no matter the contradictions/doubts.
Sumire explains it as a “Obvious fact”.

It really makes no sense for Shikamaru to be Hokage. Especially with how we saw Hokage are chosen in Pain Arc.

You have to have the Feudal Lord & his Advisors. The Top Hokage Advisor & at least 1 elder (Danzou took that Spot) and then support from all Jonin in the Village.

This means that the meeting to decide the 8th Hokage should’ve had Shikamaru & at least Tsunade, who takes that Elder position.

The only way Shikamaru realistically becomes Hokage is if Kakashi isn’t able to or doesn’t want it, and given the situation surrounding it, it’s hard to see Kakashi being like, “Nah”. Sakura would be disqualified on the basis of being Sasuke’s wife (Conflict of Interest).

Lol if Konohamaru’s name wasn’t even thrown in the hat! 💀💀💀

Last edited:
It really makes no sense for Shikamaru to be Hokage. Especially with how we saw Hokage are chosen in Pain Arc.

You have to have the Feudal Lord & his Advisors. The Top Hokage Advisor & at least 1 elder (Danzou took that Spot) and then support from all Jonin in the Village.

This means that the meeting to decide the 8th Hokage should’ve had Shikamaru & at least Tsunade, who takes that Elder position.

The only way Shikamaru realistically becomes Hokage is if Kakashi isn’t able to or doesn’t want it, and given the situation surrounding it, it’s hard to see Kakashi being like, “Nah”. Sakura would be disqualified on the basis of being Sasuke’s wife (Conflict of Interest).

Lol if Konohamaru’s name wasn’t even thrown in the hat! 💀💀💀
Sakura would've been a better fit, shikamaru should've stayed as advisor. Although your right about the conflict of interest.

It's not that deep

I remember in the anime (don't know if it's the same as the manga) Shizune who was the right hand lady for Tsunade wasn't even at the meeting to chose the next hokage
Shikamaru's Dad (Head Jonin)
Those ancient elders (who are still alive in Boruto)
I think the anbu also have voting rights
Then the land of fire delegates

If you come heavily recommended, you'll be fine

Yeah I think shikamaru would’ve been chosen regardless. Dude’s clearly the most qualified and involved in the village. Tsunade and kakashi have been MIA, and while sakura wouldn’t be a horrible choice, shikamaru is just simply a way better one imo

Probably.
  • No Boruto, maybe a sneak peak of him at the end of the Chapter or hell the volume.
  • Maybe a Gokage meeting
  • Kakashi or Tsunade took over, no 8th Hokage
  • Chapter probably focuses on the effects of Naruto's supposed death
  • Sakura.
So hears my fanfiction for the start of the chapter - boruto and sasuke are doing some light sparring, sasuke notes that boruto without momoshik's power has already far surpassed his own and his body being fully oustuki has increased his potential to grow massively. Sasuke also says that there's nothing left that he can teach him and that he will only stunt borutos growth from here on out. During a flashback boruto recalls his father once using sage mode in order to save him from kawaki and wonders where he gained that form as sasuke for whatever reason never mentioned it. Throughout the timeskip momoshiki informs boruto of bits of outsuki lore of how they flew through galaxys, destroyed many planets and even the stars were beneath the power of a low ranked oustuki like kaguya. Momoshiki says he had never seen any race that compared to outsuki in power or potential until the humans on earth. The chapter ends with momoshiki remembering his defeat from nard and sauce
L predictions
I'm interested to see Eida and Daemon's Timeskip designs the most tbh. I think we'll get updates on Everyone important, Boruto, Sasuke, Kawaki, Sarada, Mitsuki, team 8, Himawari, Sumire, Amado, Code, etc. Maybe a Kage Summit Call to show us who the new Hokage is (Kakashi came back).

I think we'll get statements showing how strong Boruto and Kawaki have become. I have the sneaking suspicion Kawaki has been fighting Daemon over the years.
close enough but that's to be expected tbh haha
My predictions are

• We see himawari's team along with her sensei similar to how we see Konohamaru's team at the start of shippuden
  • Sarada and Sumire underground rebellion or something, get more info what they were doing
  • Kakashi is hokage
  • appearances of the Clawgrimes in the area
  • Five kage stuff prob not a lot but just some exposition to catch up readers
  • Boruto and Sasuke near the end.
shockingly accurate with that Claw Grimes prediction
  • I expect a Kage Summit (with Kakashi). With Shikamaru, and Sai as well trying to find Sasuke and Boruto and just generally talking about the current situation in Konoha. Would be good for exposition and catching up to speed.
  • I expect Sarada and Sumire having secret meetings, trying to slowly recruit people (I kind of imagine them being in some kind of basement or cave/sewer, where they have a billboard of people who they can potentially "convert". [Chocho, Shikadai])
    • In that vein, I hope Mitsuki is unable to be converted, or at the very least he's in extreme denial. It could potentially give Mitsuki some characterization or some internal dilemma, which would be nice. Until he eventually sees Boruto or something.
  • I hope to see Amado. I'm not sure what to expect from him at this point because there's so much that changed since the recent chapter
  • I do expect to see Boruto and Sasuke but I don't expect them to be the focus of the chapter. Maybe just seeing them talk about Boruto's growth and small exposition.
  • Kawaki talking to Ada about Boruto, I expect there to be small conflict between them, as Kawaki will ask her where they are, and she refuses because of her promise to him. This could spark the start of Ada and Kawaki "falling apart"
  • Maybe a small glimpse of Code, maybe not. He's too mid for me to care abt him tbh.

I don't really expect ALL of this to happen within the next chapter, but at least within the following ones.

The underlined ones I more so expect to see in the next chapter.
my expectations were WAY too high for this chapter 😞

nobody expected Shika to become Hokage lol - everyone was gunning for Kakashi lmaoo

Sumire explains it as a “Obvious fact”.
The obvious fact is Kawaki is the son of Naruto, and Boruto is the outsider.

However, actually killing Naruto and Hinata was said after omnipotence had already altered memories, and no one really knew about or saw a killing act. Omnipotence wouldn't anchor an exact killing scene in the memories of Konoha citizens.
What Omnipotence anchored among some of the Konoha-nin was Post-omni Boruto attacked Kawaki and damaged his eye, and did something to Naruto and Hinata.

Himawari doesn't believe Kawaki (Post-omni Boruto) would kill Naruto and Hinata even when she's under the Omnipotence spell. It's not that she's resisting. It's just she doesn't have a bad memory of Kawaki (Post-omni Boruto).

Back