• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
But clearly we know that is not the case, right? Iirc, Thunder & Tornados don’t form from 0 mass clouds. 🤔

Also, how high up are we talking? Because the Base of the Clouds don’t look more than 5k meters (Eyeballed) high. Even then, the mass would “have” to be bare minimum comparable to Thundercloud mass, right? Just logically.
@Arc7Kuroi
Yeah, its glitching for me. Wouldn’t let me quote both at once, but this is it.

@Arc7Kuroi
Yeah, its glitching for me. Wouldn’t let me quote both at once, but this is it.
The answer to your question is no. Unfortunately, if they were as dense as normal thunder clouds they wouldn’t float that high in the sky, they’d sink to lower altitudes. DT’s calculator works on the basis of finding how dense you’d have to be in order to float as a cloud at said altitude.

The answer to your question is no. Unfortunately, if they were as dense as normal thunder clouds they wouldn’t float that high in the sky, they’d sink to lower altitudes. DT’s calculator works on the basis of finding how dense you’d have to be in order to float as a cloud at said altitude.
But wouldn’t the Tornados and Lightning being present debunk the notion that the Cloud they’re forming from are near 0 Mass? Even that withstanding, what about the Tornados and Lighting? Granted together they’re likely to be less than the Crater Creation, but every little bit “helps”.

But wouldn’t the Tornados and Lightning being present debunk the notion that the Cloud they’re forming from are near 0 Mass? Even that withstanding, what about the Tornados and Lighting? Granted together they’re likely to be less than the Crater Creation, but every little bit “helps”.
You could use the present water density and it’d be mega fodder. Me saying near 0 is me saying it ain’t worth calcing cuz the result is shit, wrath and I tried in vc before

image.png

ethicall questions aside , having edo tensei's constantly around would be pretty cool and could amp your village's defenses by a lot.
I'd probably tell the secret to releasing control over the edo tensei to the whole world just to screw with people who want to take souls out of the afterlife just because they're too lazy to defend their own village

Back