• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Me reading OP Chapter 1089: ☺️

Me Realizing the Magnitude of the feat and flashing back to the days Naruto was HST Punching Bag: 😭

Me looking at Ikemoto & Kishimoto to write & draw some good feats in Boruto: 😡

Me being ready for the S8 vs OP Threads: 🤣

Me reading OP Chapter 1089: ☺️

Me Realizing the Magnitude of the feat and flashing back to the days Naruto was HST Punching Bag: 😭

Me looking at Ikemoto & Kishimoto to write & draw some good feats in Boruto: 😡

Me being ready for the S8 vs OP Threads: 🤣
Bro looking at a feat no one scales to rn and pre-coping

26167077_10160044466530554_4338809471268061535_n.jpg

If Isshiki destroyed Ichiraku Ramen Shop infront of Naruto. Would the Mental Amp and Flashbacks be enough to defeat Isshiki w/o Baryon Mode?
Naruto saw Isshiki plucking Boruto's arm like a ******* banana, saw Sasuke getting turned into a fortnite glider and still ran out of power before taking down Isshiki. You think some flashback of Ichiraku ould help? Not even the swing's flashback would be able to help him.

Naruto saw Isshiki plucking Boruto's arm like a ******* banana, saw Sasuke getting turned into a fortnite glider and still ran out of power before taking down Isshiki. You think some flashback of Ichiraku ould help? Not even the swing's flashback would be able to help him.

Bitch don't diss the swing!

I’m really curious how they will handle Code tbh… I mean, i’m pretty sure they will use the Juubi spawns as Jobbers to Mitsuki, Sarada, etc, but how exactly will Code be handled? Doubt they’ll make Boruto just be able to defeat him himself, same for Kawaki.

Honestly, the best scaling I think we’ll get is a statement that Boruto has surpassed Naruto and Sasuke by Sasuke and they’ll leave it vague as to “how” much Stronger.

Bro sent a Japanese tweet like the majority of people here can read, where’s the common courtesy of providing a translation nowadays

Back