• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
didnt we do part 1 scaling on the previous site? If we do revisit part 1 we should add in that cm2 sasuke is x10 faster then before since we know the CM amps speed
sasuke saying he was going to use it in spurts vs naruto to create a opening
sasukes first scene with cm1 when he blitzed the sound ninja
and why is weightless lee high hypersonic where as final valley naruto atleast supersonic?

If we do revisit part 1 we should add in that cm2 sasuke is x10 faster then before since we know the CM amps speed
The 10x amp is only for AP, we don't know how much it amps speed.
and why is weightless lee high hypersonic where as final valley naruto atleast supersonic?
Lordtracer ****** up when he was updating some part 1 profiles. I already mentioned months ago that Base Sasuke and Naruto should be High hypersonic like weightless Lee, and not supersonic like at the beginning of the series.

Is it because jirobo said more powerful then before and thats usually associated with attack power?

Ahh okay because I was looking at the profile like if naruto kept up with transformed garra just like black suit sasuke why is his speed a tier lower

I didn’t **** up, I just didn’t touch speed at all (cause it wasn’t what the revision was for, nor was I told to edit speed), apart from the separate ‘possibly MHS+‘ upgrade for some people.

I'm not sure where to complain about this, but I just got a thread closed for the following reason:

"Yeah

NO"

Like seriously wtf, I'm so confused, because AKM said "yeah no" it got closed. Whether he thought the thread was ridiculous or not is besides the point, AFAIK I wasn't violating any discussion rule. Not to mention there was no warning of the thread being closed either, I was mid response to some dude.

Damage did the same thing a while back when he wanted to not talk about something, and apparently that's not allowed, but like where do I report that.

"Yeah no" proceeds to close the thread, like what is this bs, is every staff here so closed minded that if they see something they don't like they close the thread, cmon man not cool.

Like I'm not the biggest fan of Matt's arguments at times but at least he comes in there and is like "hey I think this is stupid here's why" that I can respect, instead of just closing the thread for no stated reason. This site is supposed to be an open public forum (maybe I'm wrong tho maybe it's a "only what staff want to talk about" forum).

I'm not sure where to complain about this, but I just got a thread closed for the following reason:

"Yeah

NO"

Like seriously wtf, I'm so confused, because AKM said "yeah no" it got closed. Whether he thought the thread was ridiculous or not is besides the point, AFAIK I wasn't violating any discussion rule. Not to mention there was no warning of the thread being closed either, I was mid response to some dude.

Damage did the same thing a while back when he wanted to not talk about something, and apparently that's not allowed, but like where do I report that.

"Yeah no" proceeds to close the thread, like what is this bs, is every staff here so closed minded that if they see something they don't like they close the thread, cmon man not cool.

Like I'm not the biggest fan of Matt's arguments at times but at least he comes in there and is like "hey I think this is stupid here's why" that I can respect, instead of just closing the thread for no stated reason. This site is supposed to be an open public forum (maybe I'm wrong tho maybe it's a "only what staff want to talk about" forum).
That’s a rough Oof

It's like I get that the staff don't like me after making universal Bleach, I've seen them talk behind my back, but really closing a thread you don't like. It's just scummy, call my OP garbage or whatever, throw any banter you want it's fun, but silencing people defeats the purpose of a public forum.

"Yeah

NO"

i feel bad for you.

Also you did uni bleach? thats actually cool.

palp.jpg

Didn't miss much Mitch, and thanks for the apology lol it's a shame that the staff here are either super chill or power abusive makes it hard to enjoy this site sometimes.

Matt: This is garbage.
AKM: 'closes thread'

Also you did uni bleach? thats actually cool.
Yeah the novels did wonders for Bleach scaling. I mean honestly both Bleach and Naruto (if you use the novels) have good universal scaling. But thank you appreciate it.

Didn't miss much Mitch, and thanks for the apology lol it's a shame that the staff here are either super chill or power abusive makes it hard to enjoy this site sometimes.

Matt: This is garbage.
AKM: 'closes thread'

Yeah the novels did wonders for Bleach scaling. I mean honestly both Bleach and Naruto (if you use the novels) have good universal scaling. But thank you appreciate it.
i just hope in my lifetime, i see atleast Low 5-B Naruto

So the people on tiktok weren't wrong about uni naruto.
I mean I don't know why vsbw says the Novels aren't canon, but the Boruto Movie Novel does provide some evidence to point to uni Naruto. Last time I was on tiktok powerscaling someone sent me a tiktok of 2-A One Piece and I was like bruh...

I mean I don't know why vsbw says the Novels aren't canon, but the Boruto Movie Novel does provide some evidence to point to uni Naruto. Last time I was on tiktok powerscaling someone sent me a tiktok of 2-A One Piece and I was like bruh...
I heard on tiktok about 3-B hinata LMFAO

Back