• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
By the way, Mitsuki’s first strength feat was causing Suigetsu to drop a Kunai after hurting him. Was this feat ever taken into consideration?

You probably could argue that suigetsu was just suppressed
I don’t remember a single instance of durability being suppressed in the series, and considering this was at Orochimaru’s direction, Suigetsu being suppressed is less likely, not to mention there is really no indication of that.

f451121770871abb368045b0509f23da.jpg

How are in the Akatsuki do you all think Deidara is? Top 7, top 6, top 5, etc.
Here's my akatsuki list
1.Shin
2.Wm obito
3 Black zetsu( he's actually cracked asf)
4.orange mask obito
5. Sick itachi (if he starts off at full power)
6.kisame (matched hirudora briefly)
7. Kakuzu
8.pain(hax carry him this high imo)
9. orochimaru
10.sasori
11.Deidara
12.konan
13.hidan

Last edited:
I don’t remember a single instance of durability being suppressed in the series, and considering this was at Orochimaru’s direction, Suigetsu being suppressed is less likely, not to mention there is really no indication of that.
I'm sure there have been instances, I'm not saying he doesn't scale to suigetsu, just that some people would argue that he wouldent. I'm personally not opposed to it. If we accept that as a feat I think it would upscale a lot of people tho

How are in the Akatsuki do you all think Deidara is? Top 7, top 6, top 5, etc.
Looking at every Akatsuki ever:

Black Zetsu
Shin Uchiha
WM Obito
Pain
Itachi
Kisame
Pre-arm loss Orochimaru
Deidara
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan
Shin clones
Juzo Biwa
White Zetsu
Yahiko
Kakuzu's old partner
Fodders from the OG Akatsuki

Looking at every Akatsuki ever:

Black Zetsu
Shin Uchiha
WM Obito
Pain
Itachi
Kisame
Pre-arm loss Orochimaru
Deidara
Konan
Sasori
Kakuzu
Hidan
Shin clones
Juzo Biwa
White Zetsu
Yahiko
Kakuzu's old partner
Fodders from the OG Akatsuki
Shin and orochimaru... I knew I was forgetting someone
Black zetsu above shin?

Shin
DMS Obito
Juubito
BZ Obito
Rinnegan Obito
YM Obito
Edo Itachi/Edo Nagato/OM Obito
Pain
Sick Itachi
Sasori
Zetsu/Orochimaru
Kisame
Konan
Kakuzu
Deidara
Hidan

Last edited:
Here's my akatsuki list
1.Shin
Based
2.Wm obito
Alright
3 Black zetsu( he's actually cracked asf)
Fair enough
4.orange mask obito
Alright
5. Sick itachi (if he starts off at full power)
You're on thin ice.
6.kisame (matched hirudora briefly)
Fair
7. Kakuzu
Too high
8.pain(hax carry him this high imo)
WAY TOO LOW
9. orochimaru
too low
10.sasori
meh
11.Deidara