• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mfs about to have the Fifth Great Ninja War in that thread, but instead of ninjas it's fat keyboard warriors.
7nbndw.jpg

I'm just hoping Deva Path can scale to whatever the Bijuu's tier is.
He should. His ST AP is Variable (And he One Shot GB). Iirc, CT calc is higher than the Super ST Calc. And overall, his eyes being Madara’s gives support to them being that strong.

So just to clarify something I’m a bit fuzzy on… TSB vs Juubi Biju Dama. We can legitimately scale the “Durability” of the TSB above the Juubi Biju Dama as it didn’t damage it? Or is it one of those, “It wasn’t damaged because it’s the Juubi’s own Chakra”, type of deals?

So just to clarify something I’m a bit fuzzy on… TSB vs Juubi Biju Dama. We can legitimately scale the “Durability” of the TSB above the Juubi Biju Dama as it didn’t damage it? Or is it one of those, “It wasn’t damaged because it’s the Juubi’s own Chakra”, type of deals?
It's currently accepted as the former, but justifications of the top tier characters including Juubito desperately need their justifications revised and improved, which I'll get to after the Bijū revisions.

What do yall think about 1 eyed sage madara > juubito
It has consistency to it

- Madara said he would absorb Hashirama's sage mode on top of his own power and beat Juubito in under 15 minutes

- The back of the manga with the official summary states One Rinnegan Sage Mode Reanimated Madara is the strongest enemy yet

It would definitely make an argument for this Madara being above Obito at least without the sword of nunoboko

What do yall think about 1 eyed sage madara > juubito
Mistranslation
輪廻転生の術で肉体を取り戻したマダラ! 尾獣達と対抗するナルトだが、マダラは白ゼツから輪廻眼を回収してしまう。 再び口寄せされた外道魔像により尾獣が捕獲され、 ナルトの身体から九喇嘛が奪われて!

Mistranslation
輪廻転生の術で肉体を取り戻したマダラ! 尾獣達と対抗するナルトだが、マダラは白ゼツから輪廻眼を回収してしまう。 再び口寄せされた外道魔像により尾獣が捕獲され、 ナルトの身体から九喇嘛が奪われて!
Truly a 輪廻転生の術で肉体を取り戻したマダラ! 尾獣達と対抗するナルトだが、マダラは白ゼツから輪廻眼を回収してしまう。 再び口寄せされた外道魔像により尾獣が捕獲され、 ナルトの身体から九喇嘛が奪われて! moment.

@GokuSparkle I do want your opinion on the FoD Snake vs SFT Arc Snakes.
  1. Both are the same snakes (Same size, design, etc)
  2. Both are summoned through the same method (Arm Seal).
The only difference between the two is in their feats and SFT Arc better art. The only “Calc” the FoD Snake has is a “KE” Calc, which the SFT Arc Snakes should scale from as well for the same reasons as was used for the FoD Snake. The SFT Arc snakes do have a original feat themselves, although it has been calced lower than the KE feat.

Given the Nature of KE Feats, I’m of the opinion that the SFT Arc Snakes should Scale from the KE Feat or the FoD Snake should be scaled from the SFT Arc feat.

What say you?

(Ref: Chapter 48 | Chapter 166)

@GokuSparkle I do want your opinion on the FoD Snake vs SFT Arc Snakes.
  1. Both are the same snakes (Same size, design, etc)
  2. Both are summoned through the same method (Arm Seal).
The only difference between the two is in their feats and SFT Arc better art. The only “Calc” the FoD Snake has is a “KE” Calc, which the SFT Arc Snakes should scale from as well for the same reasons as was used for the FoD Snake. The SFT Arc snakes do have a original feat themselves, although it has been calced lower than the KE feat.

Given the Nature of KE Feats, I’m of the opinion that the SFT Arc Snakes should Scale from the KE Feat or the FoD Snake should be scaled from the SFT Arc feat.

What say you?

(Ref: Chapter 48 | Chapter 166)
I'm fine with them scaling to each other but I don't have a particularly strong opinion on it either way

"Madara, who regained his physical body through the reincarnation technique! Naruto confronts the tailed beasts, but Madara retrieves the Rinnegan from White Zetsu. The tailed beasts are captured once again by the summoned Gedo Statue, and Kurama is taken from Naruto's body!""

Back