• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Speaking of Kage level characters, does anyone have thoughts on whether Orochimaru scales to Base or SM Jiraiya? Cause I have heard a lot of arguments for both and I'm kinda leaning towards SM these days.
Seth's recent Itachi vs Pain video goes into that subject quite a bit I believe, that could help.

FmVfwTzWAAIV_sB

How the **** is Sakura in third place?
The kunoichi fandom is a cancer here in Latin America, there is a fight for more than 5 years between Sakura fans and Hinata fans, so Latin Americans fans of both found out how to vote multiple times, and spread it on social media, Sakura's fans were more reached, so she was in the top 1 here in Latin America, and Hinata in 4th, however, the method spread a lot among Sakura's fans around the world, so she ranked in the top 5 in several regions, unlike Hinata, as the method did not spread much among fans around the world.

Is there a reason or thread on why KCM Naruto and Madara's Susanoo durability don't scale to the Ten-Tails Tenpachi?

Last edited:
Reio defending Naruto/Boruto? 😱
Lol nahh im saying the manga calling them dragons is a mistrans considering the novels called them dinosaurs. Plus the fact they got one shot by a meteor like irl dinos.

This is worse for sasuke cause he lost to normal dinosaur lmao

Do you know why the meteor killed the dinosaurs buddy?

I'll answer it for you, you don't.

The meteor killed the dinosaurs because it changed Earth's climate and it made it so dinosaurs couldn't live in Earth's atmosphere anymore.
Climate change isnt killing 5B dinosaurs. The meteor itself also killed a lot of dinosaurs.

This is also a appeal to reality. Ironic considering you argued those dinosaurs are 5B unlike irl ones

Climate change isnt killing 5B dinosaurs. The meteor itself also killed a lot of dinosaurs.

This is also a appeal to reality. Ironic considering you argued those dinosaurs are 5B unlike irl ones
Climate change means no food for the dinosaurs which is why they went extinct in the first place
being Tier 5 does not mean food is not needed

Back