• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean if you think the full nine tails is at all relative to the ten tails then maybe. You might be able to argue that if you believe Hagaromo making the Bijuu gave them each a portion of its power rather than them all being significantly weaker and the bulk of the ten tails' power just disappearing into thin air. even though all that was said is that Hagaromo split the Bijuu into nine parts.

Most of the arguments are too vague and it seems like its impossible to get the Bijuu past 6B with calcs 😭

tbh H6A Bijuu has always felt more lore consistent than Planetary Bijuu anyways.
Eh island level sure doesn't seem right. We have the c0 being small country with it being the highest calc yet the Biju are only island level cuz meh calc. I'm not sure why we don't take lore into account when also scaling ap for the bijus.

Eh island level sure doesn't seem right. We have the c0 being small country with it being the highest calc yet the Biju are only island level cuz meh calc. I'm not sure why we don't take lore into account when also scaling ap for the bijus.
I mean C0 being > Bijuu level isn’t lore inconsistent. Deidara incapacitated the three tails with a weaker clay bomb. And just grazing the C0 killed Manda, a more or less Bijuu level summon since it scales to Bunta who is relative to the one tail.

Also, y’all really don’t want “lore” scaling. By lore the Bijuu are these village to mountain busters lmao. Databooks hyping up that they can destroy villages, Kakashi ******** himself that they destroyed mountains.

Last edited:
I mean C0 being > Bijuu level isn’t lore inconsistent. Deidara incapacitated the three tails with a weaker clay bomb. And just grazing the C0 killed Manda, a more or less Bijuu level summon since it scales to Bunta who is relative to the one tail.
Yeah we know Bijus to be weaker without their jin so that could be why, and Deidara's bomb being on the level of a biju shouldn't be inconsistent unless we actually just think Isobu is only Sasuke level (Large mountain) now which just supports the Biju being weaker without a jin.

I completely disagree with Manda or Gamabunta scaling to the Bijus. Idk why this is still a meta but it's obvious Bunta didn't scale to Shukaku in terms of raw strength let alone against his wind bullets lmao. Dude outright says he better not take many more of the bullets when he only got hit by one. The sword slash also is when Shukaku wasn't in full control as Temari says "he's going to go all the way" after it. Idk to make it more simple, Biju Bomb > Wind Bullets ~> Gamabunta ~ Manda. That just doesn't even get them to the biju bombs level.

Yeah we know Bijus to be weaker without their jin so that could be why, and Deidara's bomb being on the level of a biju shouldn't be inconsistent unless we actually just think Isobu is only Sasuke level (Large mountain) now which just supports the Biju being weaker without a jin.
That’s actually a misconception, Deidara hypothesizes that, but it’s later proved false.

I completely disagree with Manda or Gamabunta scaling to the Bijus. Idk why this is still a meta but it's obvious Bunta didn't scale to Shukaku in terms of raw strength let alone against his wind bullets lmao. Dude outright says he better not take many more of the bullets when he only got hit by one. The sword slash also is when Shukaku wasn't in full control as Temari says "he's going to go all the way" after it. Idk to make it more simple, Biju Bomb > Wind Bullets ~> Gamabunta ~ Manda. That just doesn't even get them to the biju bombs level.
Maybe it’s a meta because Bunta cut off Shukaku’s arm and tanked a few wind bullets and was able to keep fighting. And Bijuu can tank their own Bijuudama.

Maybe it’s a meta because Bunta cut off Shukaku’s arm and tanked a few wind bullets and was able to keep fighting. And Bijuu can tank their own Bijuudama.
He took one bullet and said someone like him better not take many more of them lmao, how does that even scale? And biju barely tank their own bombs as shown by Gyuki. And the cutting of the arm is done before Shukaku gets full control and he barely could do it. All points to Gamabunta not being on the level of a biju and struggling to match him in power let alone scaling to biju bombs.

He took one bullet and said someone like him better not take many more of them lmao, how does that even scale? And biju barely tank their own bombs as shown by Gyuki. And the cutting of the arm is done before Shukaku gets full control and he barely could do it. All points to Gamabunta not being on the level of a biju and struggling to match him in power let alone scaling to biju bombs.
If you can take an attack from someone and continue fighting, sure you may not be their equal, but you're for sure relative. That is how scaling works lmao. Bunta was at like 99% control lmao let's not bring in the cap. Gyuki was able to tank his own bijuu bomb just fine despite being extremely fatigued, and he only exited bijuu mode because he was fatigued from battling.

But let's say the bijuudama are way above the bijuu, what do you think the bijuudama "lore" is?

If you can take an attack from someone and continue fighting, sure you may not be their equal, but you're for sure relative. That is how scaling works lmao. Bunta was at like 99% control lmao let's not bring in the cap. Gyuki was able to tank his own bijuu bomb just fine despite being extremely fatigued, and he only exited bijuu mode because he was fatigued from battling.

But let's say the bijuudama are way above the bijuu, what do you think the bijuudama "lore" is?
Well the fact they are used as deterrents in war and used to end wars. It wouldn't make sense at least to me, for them to use the bijus to stop wars if the kages could just fight them themselves.

Well the fact they are used as deterrents in war and used to end wars. It wouldn't make sense at least to me, for them to use the bijus to stop wars if the kages could just fight them themselves.
Ok but that doesn't mean anything for scaling. All that means is that in context of the verse theyre super strong. Which is true looking at our verse page.

Ok but that doesn't mean anything for scaling. All that means is that in context of the verse theyre super strong. Which is true looking at our verse page.
Yeah strong enough to destroy countries. Not sure why we restrict what they are based on calcs alone lmao. There's zero mention for the context of their power on the pages, just link to calc and basic scaling.

Also sidenote, you mention deidara one shotting Isobu with his weaker bombs but on Deidara's page he's not rated at 6-C with them, was this argued against?

Yeah strong enough to destroy countries.
This isn't ever stated to be a thing. There is no "Bijuu can destroy a country in a single blast". Sure over time they could spam Bijuudama over time and flatten a country. But there isn't any statement for them being able to blow away a country in one shot. Idk where you got that from.

Also sidenote, you mention deidara one shotting Isobu with his weaker bombs but on Deidara's page he's not rated at 6-C with them, was this argued against?
So, @UchihaSlayer96 was going to drop a massive Bijuu scaling revision where a lot of Akatsuki and Kage level fighters would scale to Bijuu level. But he's been MIA for half a year, and some of us (myself, Wrath, Tracer, Shadow) have seen his plans and whatnot but we don't think it'd be polite to drop his CRT without his consent. I haven't talked to the guy in half a year, lowkey concerned for him, but I'm sure he's just focusing away from vsbw atm.

Kirin is relative to the Lariat actually, as they're both Light Speed.
In addition to the 3rd databook, we have this 2nd Fanbook statement (the second) that confirms again that Kirin is SoL. I think that should be enough for an update, since Kishimoto re-quoted it in the Fanbook years after releasing the 3rd databook...

Pierrot throughout 2022 outsourced almost all of Boruto episodes excluding a few important ones. It's likely the Boruto staff were working on Sasuke Retsuden and Code arc.
I have a friend who has animated for Boruto, the production side has just been a mess this year

making it a separate anime wouldn't be ideal
not only would they have to double their production as now they would have to produce boruto episodes alongside the Retsuden ones, they would have to find a timeslot for the series and do entirely different marketing for it.

having it be a part of Boruto means, they can create anime content while the manga releases more chapters, while simultaneously not requiring them to do massive overhauls of timeslots and robust marketing

I just want to know how they are going to make this arc without adapting Kakashi and Naruto Retsuden... Not to mention that the reason for the novel to exist is a disease of Naruto caused by the Kurama's Chakra, but he doesn't have Kurama anymore...

either flashback or they will change some things.

given how the previous adaptations changed things from the novels.

like moving up the timeline for example in the parents and child arc and the Mirai stuff

1. I show you that scan that said that the chidori and Lightning blade are the same.
Yes, they're the same technique, that doesn't mean they're the same speed. Kid Sasuke and Rinnegan Sasuke both use Chidori, they're the same jutsu, does that mean they're the same speed wielding it?
2. It have show when Sasuke fight Lee that his reaction speed didn't matter because his body couldn't keep up with Lee speed.
Because Sasuke's mental reaction speed>Lee's combat speed>Sasuke's physical reaction speed>Sasuke's combat speed
3. Show me the scan of Kakashi using Raikiri. All of this is your headcanon.
???
14.jpg
15.jpg

4. The Konohamaru calc was accepted it's in the Naruto page
Not on his page
Anyways what is the proof for those lightning attacks being lightning speed?
5. The Itachi that reacted to Kirin was a blind and near death Itachi and A was stated to be the fastest shinobi in the world also Sasuke couldn't react to V2 he put amaterasu around his susano'o because he couldn't react to A
Ay made that statement himself, we have no idea what knowledge he has on Itachi's speed. Anyways I'm not claiming Sick Itachi is FASTER than Ay, I'm just saying the idea that he can mentally react to Ay from a distance of dozens of meters away is far from preposterous. He literally stated that if he didn't have Susanoo he would've died, meaning he wasn't fast enough to physically dodge Kirin.
Naruto Chapter 391 Page 15

6. So you concede that he was holding back because he was only using his V1
I never said it was V2 Ay that's LS, just V1 Ay.

How does Haku not being in his mirrors contradict his mirrors being light speed?

Why would Haku only be holding back on power and not speed? We know he's holding back because various characters in this scene said that he did. You'd need to find some kind of evidence that Haku was still flying around his mirrors at full speed despite not trying to kill them. Sasuke even says he starts to slow down during their fight.

Haku intercepted a Raikiri from Kakashi before it could kill a practically defeated Zabuza twice. And did so without a Sharingan-enhanced Kakashi could even react. That alone proves he was far faster than anything Kid Naruto and Sasuke were prepared for and absolutely holding back speed. Unless you think Land of Waves Naruto or Sasuke is blitzing Kakashi's Raikiri.
I said haku was outside the mirrors at the time, then I said the entire LS haku thing was a contradiction. Once again in terms of power and lethality, I've already posted you a scan of zabuza the person closest to haku and raised him as his own saying he was too soft and sasuke continuing by saying he was holding back. There isn't any evidence, that he was holding back in speed terms...

Sasuke says panels/chapters after he gains 2T, not because he was holding back. It was because haku was running out of chakra. Either way this is a sasuke with 2T being able to see the same haku.

Once again...kakashi was literally in the moment of attack zabuza not knowing haku was there, this also wouldn't prove haku was moving at light speed since he was out of the mirrors...and used some type of reverse teleportation.

1. Why?

2. Sasuke could see Rock Lee mouvement he was not able to react to him because his body can't kept up. Them be slower than sound make no sense because Naruto have a supersonic calc in the arc before the Chunin Exam

3. B Lariat is stated to be light speed and A is faster than him so A is FTL
1.Because it doesn't match up to the requirements of being Immeasurable speed.

2. Sasuke did the same with Haku but his body was able to dodge. Just because there's a calc doesn't entirely prove anything, if that manga says something. I'll take that information over any calc any day unless it is proven to be false or a hyperbole...the sound ninja's specifically implied they were slower than the speed of sound.

3. It was a double lariat... and it was stated to move at a speed like light but not exactly lightspeed. Both Killer Bee and Naruto dodged his high speed attack while he wasn't holding back, he doesn't move at light speed. When he actually was moving at it, madara couldn't dodge him and tsunade. But when it came to his own speed, he was absolutely disrespected by madara. Then got disrespected again by madara's clones!

Back