• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
never going to happen but I wanted a Hiruzen one to see what he was like in his prime and see what the time period of the sannin, 3rd raikage, and Hanzo was like.

Idek if I want Hiruzen as the MC tho just lore on him and his era.

I'm probably the only one who'd want this, but could we get one with Delta? How do the ninja tool cybernetics work? Did they base it off that one Rinnegan path or use that as a blueprint? Also, I think the character had a lot of potential from a writing standpoint. There are a lot of interesting directions you could take that monster philosophy she has, and even an opportunity to explain why she has it to begin with.

Just voted Kushina

Tomorrow finna vote for someone else

But Kushina my primary choice

Just voted Kushina

prefer kaguya
milf is the best😋

That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....Haku held back in power and in being lethal not speed. You're the who claimed he was holding back in terms with speed, so you need to show evidence and not me.

Kakashi has rel reaction speed then. I didn't say that...what I said to you was that Kakashi was already moving. Please explain how "haku speedblitzed kakashi"
The best example I could give you is this. You're in a car going at your speed limit and it carries a lot of weight due to it's momentum so it'll take some time to slow down. You're charging towards a person in a hallway of some sort and you cannot turn left or right, so you have no choice but to keep going. This is the same exact case with kakashi and the chidori. He's moving at a speed that's so fast, that he can't move any direction except the initial direction he wanted to go in the first place.

The destruction, chakra, and thrust-Is the weight
and the speed is obviously the speed
Is the Chidori always a speed amp or if you get fast enough, can you avoid  tunnel visioning? - Quora
Kakashi slicing lightning shouldn't be used as a speed feat :  r/CharacterRant't be used as a speed feat :  r/CharacterRant

There is 0 evidence that Kakashi was speedblitzed and he couldn't react to him.

In terms of one specific jutsu and not strength...sasuke has better reaction speed than zabuza and haku due to the sharingan...
I wasn't scaling a beserk kurama to a base naruto...

Where they're stronger than before for the sake of the war arc plot, beserk naruto completely overpowered haku... Yes it does there's a reason why zabuza was getting overpowered and was nearly killed but was saved. Then proceeded to get embarrassed by Kakashi. There's no statement of that. Kakashi wasn't a hokage candidate at the time...anyways they weren't stated to be relative or even similar to Kakashi. So yes it's quite obvious it was retconned.

No statement of haku being relative to zabuza and kakashi...haku wasn't holding back in terms of speed. You have no evidence so the burden of evidence is on you, to show that he was. I've already proven that he was only holding back in strength and being lethal of course until later in the fight.. You have to show evidence that he was holding back in speed because you're the one that brought up the claim in the first place. I am negative while you're positive. I've already explained how it did , and you said "He was holding back in speed" so you must prove he was holding back in speed.
Hard to believe haku is holding back his speed by millions of times while in the heat of battle,at the same time still getting tagged by naruto and sasuke. Haku shouldn't be getting tagged at all ,even if he's holding back he should be able to adjust his speed enough to where naruto and sasuke cant hit him.

Characters faster then haku fight naruto and sasuke are only around the speed of sound.Same naruto and sasuke keeping up with haku.This is just another classic case of naruto fans ignoring the manga just so they can wank some character with a hyperbolic databook statement

Last edited:
Hard to believe haku is holding back his speed by millions of times while in the heat of battle,at the same time still getting tagged by naruto and sasuke. Haku shouldn't be getting tagged at all ,even if he's holding back he should be able to adjust his speed enough to where naruto and sasuke cant hit him.

Characters faster then haku fight naruto and sasuke are only around the speed of sound.Same naruto and sasuke keeping up with haku.This is just another classic case of naruto fans ignoring the manga just so they can wank some character with a hyperbolic databook statement
Exactly

Just like how a supposed Continent level character like Candice believed a Building level attack would be significant against top tier characters?

unknown.png

Hard to believe she just holding back her power by thousands of times...pretty consistent with transcendent tier characters like Dangai Ichigo and Butterfly Aizen who scale vastly above her bragging about mountain busting

J
Just like how a supposed Continent level character like Candice believed a Building level attack would be significant against top tier characters?
unknown.png

Hard to believe she just holding back her power by thousands of times...pretty consistent with transcendent tier characters like Dangai Ichigo and Butterfly Aizen who scale vastly above her bragging about mountain busting
Bleach downgrade when?😎

Just voted Kushina

Now I voted for Kurama today

unknown.png

Because that's the power of a standard lightening bolt something even sasuke was harmed by in one of the novels. But we already weaker plp scale way above 5 gigajoules,this just one of many tropes used in fiction.

All you did was point out PIS with haku this isn't the case. Haku is apparently holding back his speed millions of times and still getting tagged. We also know hakus goal is to knock out naruto and sausuke,which he should easily be able to do if he's that much faster then them. Your essentially saying haku neferd himself just enough so that naruto and sasuke can harm him,with hakus apparent speed their attacks should move like snails to him so he should never be hit.
IMG_3350.png

It's always somthing wild going on when I check this thread. Anything interesting happen in Boruto? I'm thinking of giveng it a watch but... well you know (I lazy as heck.

It's always somthing wild going on when I check this thread. Anything interesting happen in Boruto? I'm thinking of giveng it a watch but... well you know (I lazy as heck.
Aside from the Shibai stuff last chapter not really

Also Kishi announced whichever character in Naruto gets the most votes he will write a shorty story manga about them

It can be literally anyone....Kushina, Hagoromo, Gamabunta, the Pain bodies when they were alive, etc

the newest chapter was literally the female characters having a pillow talk.

when i say pillow talk i mean both figuratively and literally. everyone was holding a pillow.

Aside from the Shibai stuff last chapter not really

Also Kishi announced whichever character in Naruto gets the most votes he will write a shorty story manga about them

It can be literally anyone....Kushina, Hagoromo, Gamabunta, the Pain bodies when they were alive, etc
We sadly know whos gonna win that. A bunch of NPCs voting.

Just voted Kushina

Voted again today.

I wish there was a way to see what the results were atm

War Arc Kakashi and 6th gate Guy should be 6-C because thy scale to the Gedo Mazo
You posted a scan of Kakashi failing to cut the Gedo Mazo, and Guy attacking the Gedo Mazo in its pinky toe. Not exactly the most convincing of upgrades.

You posted a scan of Kakashi failing to cut the Gedo Mazo, and Guy attacking the Gedo Mazo in its pinky toe. Not exactly the most convincing of upgrades.
the Gedo Mazo is 6-C because it's far stronger than Choji, Choji did nothing to it with the help of his dad, while Guy and Kakashi made it fall
12360325_760_1200_216674.webp

12360320_760_1200_181716.webp

12360321_1520_1200_457960.webp

12360309_760_1200_182608.webp

Back