• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It's the same form. It can just mean Lariat amps speed massively.
Again like I said the speed of lightning doesn't make sense for the Raikage because Kid Kakashi is faster than lightning speed, many characters that are slower than him have faster than lightning speed calc. Him be lightning speed could also be the lightning stroke speed that is 1/3 light speed. The Raikage have to version of his lightning chakra armor

Again like I said the speed of lightning doesn't make sense for the Raikage because Kid Kakashi is faster than lightning speed, many characters that are slower than him have faster than lightning speed calc. Him be lightning speed could also be the lightning stroke speed that is 1/3 light speed. The Raikage have to version of his lightning chakra armor
Not exactly. He reacted to and tagged lightning, which isn't the same as being faster than it. Especially cause of the Raikiri speed amp and the Sharingan precognition. And what characters would those be?

Source for that?

I know, but it's V1 in both instances

Not exactly. He reacted to and tagged lightning, which isn't the same as being faster than it. Especially cause of the Raikiri speed amp and the Sharingan precognition. And what characters would those be?

Source for that?

I know, but it's V1 in both instances
Kakashi didn't have the sharingan when he did that feat. It doesn't matter that chidori amp speed Minato and A are still stated to be faster than him. Like I said we have many calc that put people that are slow than them be faster than lightning.

The Raikage and Minato should be FTL because they are stated to be the fastest shinobi so they are faster than Haku clan who can move at LS
Minato uses that kunai technique which he states is a "space time ninjutsu". Haku isn't LS, and if he is than Raikaga cannot be faster than him since he's stated to move at near lightspeed which is rel+.

Kakashi didn't have the sharingan when he did that feat. It doesn't matter that chidori amp speed Minato and A are still stated to be faster than him. Like I said we have many calc that put people that are slow than them be faster than lightning.
He most definitely did have the Sharingan what

He did have it. He called it Chidori back when he didn't have the Sharingan.
18.jpg

Yes but like I said you don't need to be as fast as something to tag it, especially when it's going in a straight line down. And can you give an example of one of those calcs?

He did have it. He called it Chidori back when he didn't have the Sharingan.
18.jpg

Yes but like I said you don't need to be as fast as something to tag it, especially when it's going in a straight line down. And can you give an example of one of those calcs?
1299741_588804_784_1200.jpeg

1299751_588741_784_1200.jpeg

1299874_539508_784_1200.jpeg

1299884_546443_784_1200.jpeg

It was stated that Kakshi use that jutsu this name because he slice lightning with it. In the scan that you show Kakashi have a name for the jutsu and that same jutsu is been comparable to chunin exam sasuke's chidori, like I said we have many accepted calc on this wiki that put characters that are slower than A be faster than lightning speed so him be ligntning speed doesn't make sense. Also the sharingan is useless if the body can't keep up.

Those are the calc

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:AlexSoloVaAlFuturo/Naruto_-_Walking_Failure
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...o_-_Konohamaru_and_Sarada_dodging_a_lightning
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Legendary_Sacred_Beast_Qilin

Minato uses that kunai technique which he states is a "space time ninjutsu". Haku isn't LS, and if he is than Raikaga cannot be faster than him since he's stated to move at near lightspeed which is rel+.
main-qimg-19be937504ebb4dbfd43627332c912a5-lq

So by your logic that would make A immesurable

Haku is accepted to be LS in this wiki

The A that was stated the be near light speed was a A that was holding back because of Killer B

12360436_760_1200_174562.webp

1299741_588804_784_1200.jpeg

1299751_588741_784_1200.jpeg

1299874_539508_784_1200.jpeg

1299884_546443_784_1200.jpeg

It was stated that Kakshi use that jutsu this name because he slice lightning with it. In the scan that you show Kakashi have a name for the jutsu and that same jutsu is been comparable to chunin exam sasuke's chidori, like I said we have many accepted calc on this wiki that put characters that are slower than A be faster than lightning speed so him be ligntning speed doesn't make sense. Also the sharingan is useless if the body can't keep up.
None of what you posted showed that he named it Raikiri BEFORE he attained the Sharingan. He always called it Raikiri in P1 and P2, so the fact that he called it Chidori as a kid heavily implies he hadn't achieved his cutting lightning feat yet.

The Sharingan amps physical reaction speed.
Kakashi was Raikiri amped there, and could've been mentally amped to save Team Asuma.
Is there any reason to assume that's lightning speed lightning? And anyways they can be faster than V1 Ay.
Kirin is relative to the Lariat actually, as they're both Light Speed.

None of what you posted showed that he named it Raikiri BEFORE he attained the Sharingan. He always called it Raikiri in P1 and P2, so the fact that he called it Chidori as a kid heavily implies he hadn't achieved his cutting lightning feat yet.

The Sharingan amps physical reaction speed.

Kakashi was Raikiri amped there, and could've been mentally amped to save Team Asuma.

Is there any reason to assume that's lightning speed lightning? And anyways they can be faster than V1 Ay.

Kirin is relative to the Lariat actually, as they're both Light Speed.
1. My scan prove that Kid Sasuke was equal to the Kakashi that cut lightning that's why Guy explain to the kids. It doesn't matter that it amp your reaction because it was show when Sasuke fight Lee that the sharingan is useless if the your body can't kept up with that speed

2. Headcanon and Kakashi was not Raikiri amp even if he was A and Minato are still above him.

3. That feat is accepted by this wiki and they are not faster than A because they scale below Ao

4. You just debunked yourself because a sick and blind Itachi reacted to Kirin. Again the Raikage was holding back because of Killer B

Are there any “legit” planetary Kurama arguments outside of the infamous “turn the world to ash”?

Statement about how he can shatter the Earth

Statement in Boruto Guides about how Bijuudamas ( in general ) can nuke the Earth

In the Power Arc ( 5 Episode special ) in the anime that arguably canon that takes place in the 7 month gap between the 5 kage summit and grand turtle island arc he has several more statements and his final attack with that Hydra Monster thing began to engulf the entire planet iirc

Also scaling above the Moon canon for obvious reasons
That argument is pure butt cheeks

Statement about how he can shatter the Earth

Statement in Boruto Guides about how Bijuudamas ( in general ) can nuke the Earth

In the Power Arc ( 5 Episode special ) in the anime that arguably canon that takes place in the 7 month gap between the 5 kage summit and grand turtle island arc he has several more statements and his final attack with that Hydra Monster thing began to engulf the entire planet iirc
you got some scans I can look at for these please

1. My scan prove that Kid Sasuke was equal to the Kakashi that cut lightning that's why Guy explain to the kids. It doesn't matter that it amp your reaction because it was show when Sasuke fight Lee that the sharingan is useless if the your body can't kept up with that speed
No it doesn't. He's just talking about the general lore of Chidori. Unless you show a direct and explicit statement saying "Sasuke's Chidori is equal in speed to Kid Kakashi's," then I'm not buying it.

Yes, because Sasuke's mental reaction speed is greater than his physical reaction speed, but that still doesn't mean it doesn't amp his reaction speed at all. The whole point of using the Sharingan with Chidori is that it allows you to evade counterattacks while charging quickly.
2. Headcanon and Kakashi was not Raikiri amp even if he was A and Minato are still above him.
Kakashi was literally using the Raikiri so yes he was. And sure it's headcanon, but if Ay is faster than Raikiri Kakashi, yet Kakashi was faster than lightning which is equal to Ay, then him being mentally amped eliminates the contradiction and thus is a valid argument. Anyways why is V1 Ay's combat speed above Raikiri Kakashi's movement speed?
3. That feat is accepted by this wiki and they are not faster than A because they scale below Ao
This isn't a CRT, I'm not using site standards. And are u sure about that? Konohamaru isn't Sub Rel on his page.
4. You just debunked yourself because a sick and blind Itachi reacted to Kirin. Again the Raikage was holding back because of Killer B
Why can't Itachi mentally react to V1 Ay? FKS Sasuke mentally reacted to V2 Ay, and I'd argue Itachi was still superior to that Sasuke.

You could never prove that. He was holding back his V2 cloak, but nothing suggests that he was holding back in V1. Anyways the Lightning Speed Raikage statements still exist.

It really is, there’s no metric to measure the conversion factor of the canon like whatsoever. Nor is there any scaling connected to those ninja batteries. The entire scaling is based on “mmmmm I think Kurama big stronger than cannon”. Actual butt cheeks

It really is, there’s no metric to measure the conversion factor of the canon like whatsoever. Nor is there any scaling connected to those ninja batteries. The entire scaling is based on “mmmmm I think Kurama big stronger than cannon”. Actual butt cheeks
U can say Kurama>KCM2 Naruto>Shinobi Alliance>Cloud Village, tho idk if I agree with it

Back