• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
how strong y’all think Juubito is and why:
1. Dude destroyed a lot of mountains (High 7-A to 6-C)
2. Juubi has some country calcs sooo (6-B to High 6-B)
3. Kurama can destroy the world + Nunoboko sword statement gg (High 6-A)
4. Same as 3 but Seth said it’s planetary (5-B)
5. Juubito is rivaling Hag (5-C to 5-A)
3ish I guess.

There's also that panel of it's chakra being compared to beings it's own small planet. So 6A to High 6A definitely wouldn't be too outlandish

how strong y’all think Juubito is and why:
1. Dude destroyed a lot of mountains (High 7-A to 6-C)
2. Juubi has some country calcs sooo (6-B to High 6-B)
3. Kurama can destroy the world + Nunoboko sword statement gg (High 6-A)
4. Same as 3 but Seth said it’s planetary (5-B)
5. Juubito is rivaling Hag (5-C to 5-A)
Big rock level honestly

images

i was asking if there is an issue with the feat

Among other things, yes
It's listed as a feat for Rinne rebirth madara because deity gates could hold juubi
iirc wasnt there a panel showing Tobiramas Tandem Paper bombs were able to damage the deity gates when a juubi bijuu bomb couldn't?

Hashirama's Deity gates classified as Fuinjutsu. It wouldn't make sense to tag a sealing Jutsu with an AP rating. Probably Lifting Strength ig

The databook goes out of it way to state they are equal to the Juubi

And they can tank Juubidamas and even Base Madara can just flex and shatter those things so they would scale anyways

The databook goes out of it way to state they are equal to the Juubi

And they can tank Juubidamas and even Base Madara can just flex and shatter those things so they would scale anyways
Pretty sure it's just saying it can match the target's size and form given the context of the sentence.
tumblr_oa9ihldbf11urljpmo1_1280.jpg

Also if Hashirama really was 3rd form Juubi level, it makes no sense for Kurama to be at all relevant in a battle with him. As for the Base Madara thing, no. Just look at the Deity Gates used against the Juubi compared to the ones used against Madara (also the fact that Hashirama wasn't in SM when he used Deity Gates against Madara).
main-qimg-e6f72dd813f7f966f4ea18bda0bb6485

Also if Hashirama really was 3rd form Juubi level, it makes no sense for Kurama to be at all relevant in a battle with him.
it would make the Full nine tails being a big portion of the juubi more consistent. and the full nine tails being more than just 2x Naruto's Half Kurama.

these manga panels show that the ten tails can manhandle half Kurama and Gyuki but like I said an argument could be made for Full Kurama to be more than 2x Half Kurama.

Also isn't the statement that The Juubi is far greater than the combined power of the tailed beasts kinda contradicted since The Juubi is inherently the combination of the tailed beasts?

Even if you think the formation of the ten tails somehow magnifies its power far greater than the sum of its parts that doesn't explain why Sasuke can absorb all of them without the Gedo Mazo and nearly obliterate an amped six paths Naruto.

these manga panels show that the ten tails can manhandle half Kurama and Gyuki but like I said an argument could be made for Full Kurama to be more than 2x Half Kurama.
That was only the first panel, and anyways the difference between the 1st form Juubi and KCM2 Naruto is way more than 2x (I mean the same case can be made for Kurama but still). And there's the showing of the exponential difference between KCM2 Naruto and the 2nd form Juubi.
Also isn't the statement that The Juubi is far greater than the combined power of the tailed beasts kinda contradicted since The Juubi is inherently the combination of the tailed beasts?
Exponential increase, whole greater than sum of parts.
Even if you think the formation of the ten tails somehow magnifies its power far greater than the sum of its parts that doesn't explain why Sasuke can absorb all of them without the Gedo Mazo and nearly obliterate an amped six paths Naruto.
Sasuke merged the chakra into one with nearly unrivalled chakra control
main-qimg-cd06a8575301f8b3f9bd827481358bcd

iirc wasnt there a panel showing Tobiramas Tandem Paper bombs were able to damage the deity gates when a juubi bijuu bomb couldn't?
I honestly don't remember

Hashirama's Deity gates classified as Fuinjutsu. It wouldn't make sense to tag a sealing Jutsu with an AP rating. Probably Lifting Strength ig
It seems to be treated as an AP here though

Large Mountain level+ (Should be stronger than his Edo Tensei State as he was capable of casually shattering the Deity Gates, which were previously restraining him.

Like somebody said above, they were smaller and Hashi was not in SM that time.
I don't think that's the point they're trying to make. Just that Blind Madara destroyed something that Edo Madara couldn't. Not that I particularly agree though. You can argue he still had the Rinnegan boosting him at that point, and even if not, we don't know for sure if Edo Madara even wanted to break those Gates, as he was just waiting to be revived. Hashirama also only seemed to think he became stronger after absorbing SM.

Back