• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
unknown.png
Madara_Collage.jpeg

It wouldn't utilize the same regular golem

When? When they were dead? Cause when they were alive it wasn't
Alive Hashirama and Madara are stated equal in strength.
main-qimg-ee2025636529ba1f3b4f7984bcae784c

And anyways the PS doesn't have antifeats pitting it below the SM Wood Golem, so I'm not sure how you're getting that that WASN'T the case. Also I don't see why the Edo scaling wouldn't apply to the alive versions. Madara had the Rinnegan and Hashirama cells, but the Rinnegan doesn't make his PS stronger, and idt Hashi cells do either, just amp his reactions (as he implied) and gives him Wood Style.

Alive Hashirama and Madara are stated equal in strength.
main-qimg-ee2025636529ba1f3b4f7984bcae784c

And anyways the PS doesn't have antifeats pitting it below the SM Wood Golem, so I'm not sure how you're getting that that WASN'T the case. Also I don't see why the Edo scaling wouldn't apply to the alive versions. Madara had the Rinnegan and Hashirama cells, but the Rinnegan doesn't make his PS stronger, and idt Hashi cells do either, just amp his reactions (as he implied) and gives him Wood Style.
We can literally watch the manga show the Wood Golem and the Perfect Susanoo fight each other

All are sakura victims end of conversation, if you try to make any reasonable argument to debunk this I will consider your response as satire and that is you actively admitting that you concede and admit that you're wrong.
Sakura>Entire verse

I wonder how many songs he composed for 2023, we know he doing Eida and Daemon's theme tracks, and there was a leak of a battle music supposedly done by him. Next year looking good for the anime.

I expect we gonna have an anime only arc that leads into the code arc similar to what they did with the Kara arc, given how the code arc is only half the length of the kara arc and the latter was adapted in 40ish episodes, i think the connecting arc this time will likely be a bit longer.

either that or will have an arc during the horny house.

theres also the fact that authors more often than not do not care about scaling when it comes to actual narrative intent, they tell the story they think is the most exciting/emotional for the viewer and we have to make sense after the fact.
I argue that's the quality of a bad writer. 🤧
Or just bad practice.

Scaling is tied to consistency. Getting that wrong can worsen the experience for a reader.

I find this very interesting.
10.jpg
11.jpg

Context would suggest that that's referring to the Rasenshuriken's AP since that's what he was working on but since that's relative to Minato that should be way stronger than BoS Sasuke.

I argue that's the quality of a bad writer. 🤧
Or just bad practice.

Scaling is tied to consistency. Getting that wrong can worsen the experience for a reader.
then id argue that most fictional and fantasy works would be fairly bad then, as most stories prioritize character consistency and plot consistency between events and not internal scaling consistency of characters strength.

The Haku situation is tricky to handle.

Pre-Chunin Exam Sasuke is significantly faster than 10% Zabuza:
0022-016.png
0022-017.png
0022-018.png
0023-002.png

Pre-Chunin Exam Sasuke also surpasses mirrorless-Haku in speed with Zabuza's admission and Haku's confusion:
0024-002.png
0024-005.png
0024-006.png
0024-007.png
0024-008.png
0024-009.png
0024-010.png
0024-011.png

But after getting Edo Tensei'd (and thus below his peak), Haku is Jonin level:
0520-018.png
0520-020.png
0521-012.png
0521-013.png
0522-014.png
0523-016.png

Zabuza did say that Haku can beat Kakashi, but the context was a brag that Haku is talented, and a statement that Haku's Kekkei Genkai Jutsus are better than Kakashi's Jutsu, so he is likely talking about the mirror or other hax (since the series was still using tactics):
0026-004.png
0026-005.png

So in early series there is supposedly a x10 multiplier between a talented Genin and a Jonin. We can:
  • Discard it (my preference)
  • Upscale Genin feats to Jonin
  • Downscale Jonin feats to Genin

As for Haku we can:
  • Roll with the retcon and give Haku two keys
  • Retcon early Haku into him secretly holding back his speed
  • Ignore Edo Haku feats
Haku isn't tricky bro. Zabuza said Haku was fighting for team 7. He was holding back. Also he was kinda suicidally depressed so it's in character for him to just take hits he could've otherwise avoided.

No. It has been confirmed shibai changed dimensions. Momoshiki didn't confirm it was higher or lower.
Except Amado directly used the terms "ascended" and "higher", which will likely allude to Shibai's whereabouts. The author wouldn't use those terms if he was just gonna refer to another dimension/plane. Momo also confirmed Amado's words with those terms in mind.
It's entirely possible shibai is in the shinigamis belly dimension
Why would you think this?

Except Amado directly used the terms "ascended" and "higher", which will likely allude to Shibai's whereabouts. The author wouldn't use those terms if he was just gonna refer to another dimension/plane. Momo also confirmed Amado's words with those terms in mind.

Why would you think this?
Amado proposed two theories: shibai is dead or shibai is ascended. In both theories shibai is no longer in the standard dimension. So momo confirming Amado's words don't necessarily refer to the ascension theory. Its possible that momo knows that Amado's idea of shibai being dead is correct, and that he is in one of the afterlife dimensions such as the shinigami

Amado proposed two theories: shibai is dead or shibai is ascended. In both theories shibai is no longer in the standard dimension. So momo confirming Amado's words don't necessarily refer to the ascension theory. Its possible that momo knows that Amado's idea of shibai being dead is correct, and that he is in one of the afterlife dimensions such as the shinigami
hagoromo = shibai, because they are both in the afterlife🗿

Momoshiki said that everything Amado told about Shibai was true, everything about Shibai, the matter of saying that he was no longer in the same dimension as us (Boruto dimension etc.) was an additional word from Momo that what Amado said was true.

Momoshiki said that everything Amado told about Shibai was true, everything about Shibai, the matter of saying that he was no longer in the same dimension as us (Boruto dimension etc.) was an additional word from Momo that what Amado said was true.
"he was an otsutsuki who (as Amado correctly guessed) is no longer in this dimension"
Is this the statement you're talking about? He only confirms amados guess that shibai is somewhere else. He didn't say Amado was right about everything.

(sorry,but the shibai part is true)this is what momo said and for momoshiki's next words to validate what amado said about shibai🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

after all, even if it's true that shibai is in the afterlife why should he be tired of eating chakra fruit for thousands of years and in the end he is on par with hagoromo who doesn't eat chakra fruit at all🗿🗿

what.about offended shinobi I don't care🗿, because from what I understand shinjutsu doesn't require hand seals. Naruto actually doesn't need hand seals anymore when removing Rasen shuriken, because he's stupid so he's confused himself🗿, maybe shinjutsu will become the official name because it was previously called yin and yang.idk🗿

No. It has been confirmed shibai changed dimensions. Momoshiki didn't confirm it was higher or lower. It's entirely possible shibai is in the shinigamis belly dimension
So you're saying that the Reaper killed Shibai and later became a sealing technique for the Uzumaki Clan? That's it?

Back