• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Random question for fun

when did yall get into Naruto/Boruto
Got into Naruto after my father got me this game one random day
81DpodmqNTL._AC_SX522_.jpg

Got into Boruto manga after slandering it for 3-ish years then the anime after slandering that for 1 more year

Random question for fun

when did yall get into Naruto/Boruto
Had a friend who was like an older brother to me. He had this wii and me, him, my sister, a friend who was like a younger sister to me, and another friend. Played this naruto game, I always main'd itachi since I was good with him.

Got into boruto to abuse tiktokborutomeatgooblers.

how strong y’all think Juubito is and why:
1. Dude destroyed a lot of mountains (High 7-A to 6-C)
2. Juubi has some country calcs sooo (6-B to High 6-B)
3. Kurama can destroy the world + Nunoboko sword statement gg (High 6-A)
4. Same as 3 but Seth said it’s planetary (5-B)
5. Juubito is rivaling Hag (5-C to 5-A)

Juubito is stated to have transcended and attained enlightenment in the VIZ translation to Naruto so that means Nirvana meaning he's like Buddha so Boundless/Extraversal tiers stats

3 cause they obviously talking about shinobi culture and stuff, not the whole world cause he still wanted to cast IT too.

3ish: H6A - L5B Depends on how certain lore is interpreted.

I always felt it was weird that the bijuu are treated as being exponentially weaker than the Juubi when Hagaromo only split the Juubis chakra power into 9 beasts and never did anything that would have made them several times weaker when separate. If you think the bulk of the Juubis power was in the Nine tails it would make sense since half could match and overpower several of them and it would make the "turn the planet into ash statement" consistent.

Also, Sasuke absorbing 8 and a half of the Bijuu's chakra and almost nuking an amped Six Paths Naruto would be crazy if they and the weaker juubi didn't somewhat scale even if its to an incredibly low percentage.

3 cause they obviously talking about shinobi culture and stuff, not the whole world cause he still wanted to cast IT too.
Actually in the raw it directly translates to planet busting

In that moment Juubito was basically pulling a Frieza and saying "Fine! You don't want my help? **** you and this planet then!"

image0.png

So, let’s look at the text.

“そしてオ レがこの剣でこの世界を消す”

Romanji: Soshite ore ga kono ken de kono sekai kesu!

Now, this translates to: “And with this sword I will erase/obliterate this world!”

How does this matter to the argument? Well, first we have to look at the Kanji and how it’s written, specifically the last part.

It ends with a "を消す" which i'll break down. を indicates direct object of action, with the reference that he beforehand said "with this sword" it means that the sword itself will be the subject of cause. With this we can narrow down that the sword itself is the catalyst, and not the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

消す means to erase, snuff out, extinguish, and obliterate literally. If it were to be a hyperbole it would've ended as 化す (both are pronounced the same, kesu) which means to end and transform. If it ended with “化す” it would’ve been translated as “And with this sword, I will bring upon the end of this world!” Which would have indicated that the sword was going to kill Naruto and Sasuke and then that that will be the metaphorical end of all hope which would cause the infinite tsukuyomi to begin and transform the world. But “化す” was not used, instead they used “消す” was used, which indicates literal destruction

In that moment Juubito was basically pulling a Frieza and saying "Fine! You don't want my help? **** you and this planet then!"

image0.png

“そしてオ レがこの剣でこの世界を消す”

Now, this translates to: “And with this sword I will erase/obliterate this world!”

How does this matter to the argument? Well, first we have to look at the Kanji and how it’s written, specifically the last part.

It ends with a "を消す" which i'll break down. を indicates direct object of action, with the reference that he beforehand said "with this sword" it means that the sword itself will be the subject of cause. With this we can narrow down that the sword itself is the catalyst, and not the Infinite Tsukuyomi.

消す means to erase, snuff out, extinguish, and obliterate literally. If it were to be a hyperbole it would've ended as 化す (both are pronounced the same, kesu) which means to end and transform. If it ended with “化す” it would’ve been translated as “And with this sword, I will bring upon the end of this world!” Which would have indicated that the sword was going to kill Naruto and Sasuke and then that that will be the metaphorical end of all hope which would cause the infinite tsukuyomi to begin and transform the world. But “化す” was not used, instead they used “消す” was used, which indicates literal destruction
Show me where I asked.

Wall level and thats generous, the only thing it ever did was fling a few rocks with its tails, and yes it does not scale to the TBB, its wank

image0.png

“そしてオ レがこの剣でこの世界を消す”

Destroying the world has never inherently meant planet… I won’t deny and say it can’t possibly mean planet but when you add in the other context like how he talks about ending the Sage’s world, and how it’s an inversion of the Sage creating “the world” with that blade. According to Shadow it’s a reference to some folklore spear that rose the continents out of the ocean/shaped the continents. And we know how much Naruto borrows from Japanese myth, which supports a non planetary interpretation.

3 to 4, probably 4 cause of the Small Planet level Juubi implication.

Back