• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
you're missing the point. i'm not the one telling you not to use it nor would the wiki, i'm just telling you that this specific line of scaling won't ever be accepted even if i personally do buy it (which i don't)
give reasons instead of "no this is not applicable"

on second thought next time just clarify that you dont want anything that scales past 5B and ill drop sub 5b scales from the movies instead of the higher stuff 🙏🏽

give reasons instead of "no this is not applicable"
the wiki simply won't accept it.
on second thought next time just clarify that you dont want anything that scales past 5B and ill drop sub 5b scales from the movies instead of the higher stuff 🙏🏽
just the stuff that can and will readily get accepted, if there's stuff that you think wouldn't take a bible worth of arguments (and get potentially rejected), then that's what i'm after, i don't care if it's higher than 5-B

Actually, the Jiraiya argument you used to support this argument, I think, removes the ambiguity.
Nah that just supports it to some extent but isn't concrete proof. It could not be such an analytical thing and rather Kurama just being like "Ah shit an Uchiha that's strong and can control me, it must be Madara!" Eapecially since it's an initial reaction.

Not to say I think it's invalid, just not amazing

vaguely, how strong would the anime+movies counterparts be compared to Manga ones?
Idk much about the anime scaling anymore, but in the movies:

1. Naruto beats an opponent stronger than Kakashi. However, this is only because Sasuke hit the guy with a Chidori and he did the same with a Rasengan, damaging his power armor. Sakura's downscaling off SFT Naruto by taking hits from a guy who can damage him.

2. Despite using magic stones on his body, this villain might be weaker than the last one. His underlings did hold their own against Gaara and Kankuro through hax/mobility, but they were WAAAAAY weaker. When Gaara and Kankuro landed full-power hits, it was a oneshot. Shikamaru and Sakura absolutely murdered the other one with explosive tags. He was piecing up Naruto, though, me and the lads call him Sage of Cyst Paths for a reason. A rasengan ***** him up, sends him flying into the roof, and has rubble fall on top of him, but he gets back up. Naruto beats him using a Rasengan empowered by the stones' energy in one hand, and a Kurama Chakra one in the other, sending him flying into a machine, which shatters, causing an interdimensional gate to open that nobody scales to. Shikamaru and Sakura are somewhat more powerful than normal, or at least faster.

3. Base Lee > Post-SRA Base Naruto by a LOT via holding his own against an opponent who could physically annihilate him. Like, Lee fights this guy, does very little, takes off his weights, starts holding his own, starts making headway with nunchaku, and gets up from a beatdown. This same guy previously took on KN0 Naruto and survived a few hits, albeit he was knocked unconscious. Lee then uses the 5th Gate to basically onetap him. And when I say onetap, I mean the guy literally died. Sakura is way stronger than in canon at this point, enhancing her strength with Chakra to take out an opponent that scales to her non-enhanced self. Naruto kills a Kakashi-level guy with a Rasengan.

4. Drunken Fist > a guy who is > 5th Gate. Everyone else is about as strong as normal. Naruto teams up with a priestess who's kind of the MC of the movie, and the two of them hit a giant demon stronger than guys stronger than Kakashi, and he explodes and dies.

5. Orochimaru is weaker, because his body is failing, but Sasuke fixes it, making him stronger for a bit. Everyone else is pretty similar. Naruto can control enough Kurama Chakra to be comparable to CS2 Sasuke iirc, and he destroys a big-ass fortress

6. Naruto punches through Gaara's Shield of Sand. Base Kiba is 7-B at minimum. Naruto kills Hiruko with Rasenshuriken and takes no damage to his arm using it.

7. Naruto and Jonin Minato(At a point in time where Kakashi was like 10) are shown as comparable. Both are superior to a young Shibi and Choza.

8. SM Naruto is stronger than A4 iirc.

9. The Konoha 11 battle Zetsu clones disguised as the Akatsuki. Menma is PSYCHOTIC. This guy is one of the strongest Shippuden antagonists of all time.

10. Canon

11. Similar to canon.

It should be noted that Naruto gets stronger through the Post Sasuke Retrieval filler arcs too and that the third movie is like in the middle of those (same as the second movie) so Lee could surpass that Naruto and Naruto could surpass that Lee.

the wiki simply won't accept it.
brother does not know what reasoning means

just the stuff that can and will readily get accepted, if there's stuff that you think wouldn't take a bible worth of arguments (and get potentially rejected), then that's what i'm after, i don't care if it's higher than 5-B
hence why I told you, nothing past 5B is getting accepted so im not gonna use those here
not hard to understand

Nah just wait for Ghostimuscrime's big CRT
im good man, if I do make any CRT in the near future it'll be about multipliers
yeah i just realized he's 2-C with wishes. physically he's 3-B for dwarfing galaxies
lmao
someone made a thread specifically not long ago
I was there, the thread was abandoned due to continuity issues, while I think the 2B stuff is probably debunkable, it's bare minnimum Low 2C based on the movies actual events and as Karo said, that 7 bijuu feat is
infinitesimal compared to the juubi let alone juubito

The feat from RtN is valid. It just won't scale to stats.
wait does that mean it can be included in the (hypothetical) pierrot canon profiles?
for a fluff rating, similar to etso

Equal Stats, which Naruto Movie Villain is the most Dangerous?
Probably Toneri. His bag is insane.
Although, Menma is also up there. His abilities are quite nutty as well.
Is Jigen vs Code a good matchup? (Both FP) Mainly because of Jigen's abilities and Code's IQ (lack of).
I personally think so, but I scale Jigen quite differently than most people, so the popular answer is prolly that Code stomps.

It should be noted that Naruto gets stronger through the Post Sasuke Retrieval filler arcs too and that the third movie is like in the middle of those (same as the second movie) so Lee could surpass that Naruto and Naruto could surpass that Lee.
I think Lee and Guy fight equally at one point in the anime.

Possibly, yeah.
Tbh, RtN is canon in every single aspect EXCEPT the fact that it just does not fit into the timeline at all.
that is an issue, but rereading the anime scenes of hags moving the moon got me thinking, if that one was a contradiction to the canon timeline as well but its still a part of the anime regardless im starting to think it was more of a writing flaw than actually it being non canon necessarily

that is an issue, but rereading the anime scenes of hags moving the moon got me thinking, if that one was a contradiction to the canon timeline as well but its still a part of the anime regardless im starting to think it was more of a writing flaw than actually it being non canon necessarily
The anime isn't canon to the manga tho. And even if it were, in cases where there are contradictions, we would defer to the source material, which is the manga (and its canonical supplementary material) in this case. So nothing really changes in that regard.

The anime isn't canon to the manga tho. And even if it were, in cases where there are contradictions, we would defer to the source material, which is the manga (and its canonical supplementary material) in this case. So nothing really changes in that regard.
the anime does follow the canon lore of the manga (not saying i wanna use anime feats for the manga) and that contradiction still exists in the anime only episodes so im saying based on that we shouldnt say rtn cant be used anime only profiles when its more of a writing error instead of it being non canon

the anime does follow the canon lore of the manga (not saying i wanna use anime feats for the manga) and that contradiction still exists in the anime only episodes so im saying based on that we shouldnt say rtn cant be used anime only profiles when its more of a writing error instead of it being non canon
Oh, you meant purely within the anime continuity? I guess, yeah. Haven't watched the anime in ages, so I can't say for sure, but it's prolly fine if you're doing a "composite Pierrot" type deal.

Oh, you meant purely within the anime continuity? I guess, yeah. Haven't watched the anime in ages, so I can't say for sure, but it's prolly fine if you're doing a "composite Pierrot" type deal.
Dang, didnt know that was allowed

anyways I had a question about the Hags L5B downgrade,
you found out a timeline inconsistency, separated creation and transportation of the moon and placed the feat into his near death state done solo
it was initially used to index the timeframe for how fast the moon would be sent
what would be the issue of just using the initial one to get an idea of how fast he would send it in his deathbed? since the telekinesis speed wasn't contradicted, the timing of when its sent was, would it not still serve as the closest to canon depiction suited for using on their profiles? (i did reread it once before commenting this but if I missed sth lmk)

Equal Stats, which Naruto Movie Villain is the most Dangerous?
Well, the villains, chronologically, are:

-Doto: His armor amps him to a very high degree, he has artillery devices that can rip through entire squads of warriors by blasting them with kunai(if you've run Hwacha in TABS, you know what I mean) and can use Ice Style to make these badass black dragons. He's also pretty smart. On the 1-10 scale, his Threat Level is gonna be about a 2.

-Haido: He can amp himself with the Gelel energy, using it to shoot Gelel Blasts, powerful bursts of energy, and by going into Gelel Beast Mode, which makes him way stronger, and allows him to use Gelel Laser, a giant beam of energy, and gives him 4 Red Orbs, which are like TSOs if they only had the shape manipulation aspect. He's pretty smart, too. Threat level: 4

-Ishidate: Unlike the last two, he has legitimate Taijutsu prowess and Shinobi training. Everyone in his group can use a toxic mist with no odor that dulls the 5 senses of the target. His gauntlet can petrify people, and telekinetically manipulate stone. Threat level: 3

-Moryo: He possesses and enhances the body of the weaker Yomi, a medical shinobi who can inject chakra into people to either amp them or **** them up, but who will eventually die due to Moryo's power. He himself can control an army of giant stone soldiers, and when released, in combat, can engulf people in darkness and manipulate his body against them. He's massive, and has at least 5 heads. Threat Level: 7

-Shinno: He's a skilled medical shinobi, able to repair and empower his body. He can use the Dark Chakra of the Zero-Tails to enhance his strength, chakra reserves, and techniques, healing himself so much that he claims the use of all 8 Gates couldn't kill him, or even merge with the Zero-Tails. He doesn't use the Gates though. In this state, just waving his hand can shoot out waves of chakra. He can hit someone with both hands to hit their internal organs with his Dark Chakra(Rokugan from One Piece). He can make a ******-up evil Rasengan. He can even use some slimy-ass chakra arms. He also has a big old flying fortress, hang glider things, handheld kunai launchers, and a scary laser that can blow up shit, but he needs help to use most of those. Threat level: 5

-Hiruko: He has the most experience out of anyone so far, being as old as the Sannin. His Chimera Technique can absorb up to 4 bodies, including their Kekkei Genkai, then requires a specific ritual to gain a 5th, at which point he will gain immortality and full mastery of the 5 elements. It also lets him control a strange liquid of some kind. He can place a seal on a target that lets him control them. If he sets up some barrier tags, he can set up a trap that will create a barrier that contracts in on itself until the target is crushed. He can control stone to form enormous jaws and consume the foe. He can make holograms like Toneri as well. He also has 4 Kekkei Genkai. Dark Style is basically the Preta Path, but only works on simple Ninjutsu that don't use both types of Chakra control. However, it has decent absorption range, lets him detect nature affinities, and lets him use their chakra to use jutsu of that type. It can also enhance the chakra and turn it into blue flames. Steel Style can turn his skin into metal, allowing him to shatter blades that are swung at him. Storm Style lets him create an endlessly expanding red pillar, absorbing chakra to grow, while also channeling some energy into himelf, or create a dark cloud charged with electricity, which he can fire lightning bolts out of. Swift Style is basically Body Flicker, but he can do stuff while flickering. Threat Level: 5

-Mukade: 6 years before, when he's human, he's not especially good physically. However, he can, through a complex method, go back in time. He can use the puppet technique for all kinds of things, including controlling Kunai and people. He can access an ancient source of chakra called the Ryumaku, enhancing himself to control a literal army of puppets who can fly around and use a bunch of weapons, as well as infinitely replenishing his chakra and expanding his threads across an entire city. He uses a puppet body he can regenerate, which, iirc, is full of weapons and explodes when destroyed. He can turn into a giant spider form and ******* eradicate people with scythe limbs and a penetrating drill spear. I'm pretty sure he also can just blow shit up and shoot his fingers at people, as well as fire and electricity, or maybe even eat chakra? Idk much about this guy rn. Anyway, he can combine with his puppet army to turn into a big-ass centipede. They needed Team 7, Choza, Kid Kakashi, Shibi, and Jonin Minato to beat him, and it wasn't because of his Base form's power. Threat Level: 7

-Satori: So, its host, Muku, is pretty strong, to a point where he doesn't get, like, orders of magnitude stronger when he turns into the entity posessing him. He's an expert at Fire Style, allowing him to do that ghost technique Gotenks uses, but on fire. Due to Satori's power, he can spit feathers at people, or turn into the entity itself. In this form, Satori will attempt to suck people into its box, and shoot Bijuu-Bomb-esque big balls at them. It is also the size of a Bijuu. It maneuvers by flying around and using pure instinct to dodge any attack with negative emotion behind it. Threat Level: 5

-Menma: This man is one of the few contenders for #1 on the list, even though I'm using his no-possession variant. He's fully synced with his version of Kurama, meaning he gets all the cool Kurama powers. He can also split it into 9 entities of power similar to him, or directly summon it, and seems to be able to use its chakra to amp himself even with it outside of his body. He can basically do a slighly weaker Shinra Tensei. He can do a far stronger Rasengan variant with one hand. One of them is a Wind Rasenshuriken level amp, and the other has the AoE of like half of Konoha. He pieced up Naruto's clones, too, it was crazy. I swear, I need to do a "Canon Menma" fanfic, or one where everyone has their movie personalities, that'd be cool as hell. Anyway, Threat Level: 8

-Toneri: Come on, we know Toneri. He has Tenseigan, puppets(although they're autonomous so they might not count as him), TSBs, Chakra absorption I think, and he can use the moon to fight. Threat Level: 8-9

-Momoshiki: I don't need to explain Momoshiki. 10 if he can eat Kinshiki, 9 if he can't.

Last edited:
I think Menma was changed because Obito, since the way Minato and Kushina talk about him he's like Naruto basically IIRC (duh freaking duh).

Back