• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
dumb question but ima ask either way

If your perception speed is baseline MFTL but combat is MHS and I keep up with your combat, dare I say get the upper hand, can I qualify for MFTL perception? since certain speeds can be somewhat connected at times

I think Itachi and OM Obito are pretty comparable tho

I mean, it's stated that it does (boosts your chakra to the point of being able to accomplish much more than you could normally), and regardless of upscaling from OM Obito or not, Rinnegan Obito just has insane feats of his own putting him above Itachi like tagging KCM2 Naruto and consistently attacking in sync with Edo Madara
this is in relation to two rinnegan, like its trying to say the full set is massively stronger while one isnt
Im not opposed to the idea of one rinnegan amping stats but I doubt it can be used

oh man I just remembered the crazy scaling chains I cooked up to put down kcm2 naruto to uplift Itachi, agenda brainrot makes you forget common sense
also anyways, itachi scales up from superiority to EMS sasuke

Pure gooning here but since Jura assigns Code with a kill order on boruto, shouldn't that imply that WK Code (who jura just sniped btw) should be able to at least handle Boruto's capabilities. The ones Jura saw anyways. Not necessarily putting him above Uzuhiko, but at least, on par, if not superior to say Hidari (who Jura saw get atomized by boruto)
Iirc, WK Code doesn't exactly fight Boruto. He gets hit with Uzuhiko and that was about it. So there shouldn’t be any circular scaling if the first paragraph were true

Pure gooning here but since Jura assigns Code with a kill order on boruto, shouldn't that imply that WK Code (who jura just sniped btw) should be able to at least handle Boruto's capabilities. The ones Jura saw anyways. Not necessarily putting him above Uzuhiko, but at least, on par, if not superior to say Hidari (who Jura saw get atomized by boruto)
Iirc, WK Code doesn't exactly fight Boruto. He gets hit with Uzuhiko and that was about it. So there shouldn’t be any circular scaling if the first paragraph were true
I mean, I have Code ~ Boruto (no Uzuhiko) ~ Hidari and Bug (probably Matsuri and Ryu as well, realistically), so Code being in that ballpark is fine to me personally.

It's interesting to note how much Shinki has changed since Part 1.

During the Urashiki arc, he and Boruto were constantly at odds because Boruto wasn't willing to let Gaara, Temari and Kankuro just risk their lives to protect them and let them go. Shinki would constantly tell Boruto that it was an order from Gaara to take Shukaku to Konoha regardless of what would happen to him, but Boruto didn't want them to sacrifice themselves so he went out of his way to fight alongside them, disobeying his orders. At the end of the arc, Boruto's influence affects Shinki because he tags along and fights Urashiki with Boruto.

You can see that influence here because he yet again disobeyed Gaara's orders and sacrificed his own life to protect the Kazekage, his father.

We also see development within the manga itself:

Shinki mentions how Boruto, despite being a "foolish, reckless, low-level ninja, he stood his ground against a mighty foe (the Otsutsuki) he couldn't hope to defeat and took him down". Kankuro retorts with "While you just looked on passively?" Which causes Shinki to glare at him. Gaara then says that he ordered Shinki NOT to fight them, but Shinki replies that whether he had permission or not he had NO HOPE of winning that fight. He clearly has grown up mentally since then because he disobeyed Gaara's order, and sacrificed himself to protect his dad from opponents they both had no chance against.

this is in relation to two rinnegan, like its trying to say the full set is massively stronger while one isnt
Im not opposed to the idea of one rinnegan amping stats but I doubt it can be used
Even with this one eye's chakra and ocular powers are so strong I started losing myself. Yet I, who am not its original owner, was able to accomplish this much with just one."
oh man I just remembered the crazy scaling chains I cooked up to put down kcm2 naruto to uplift Itachi, agenda brainrot makes you forget common sense
😭
also anyways, itachi scales up from superiority to EMS sasuke
Rinnegan Obito is above KF EMS Sasuke too

Side Note: Doesn’t Ohnoki scale to the KE of Madara’s 2nd Meteor via Transfer of Energy when it hit the first meteor?
He got squashed so maybe not?
ive seen this take going around twitter

would you guys consider the current chapter the final one for this current arc?
Yeah

If your perception speed is baseline MFTL but combat is MHS and I keep up with your combat, dare I say get the upper hand, can I qualify for MFTL perception? since certain speeds can be somewhat connected at times
Naa. But if you perception blitz the person with mftl perception or if you get a statement from that character stating he could barely see you move then yeah

Just logically thinking about it, why would it?
You're not reacting to anything MFTL and you don't need relative reaction speed to your opponents to fight them.

Even with this one eye's chakra and ocular powers are so strong I started losing myself. Yet I, who am not its original owner, was able to accomplish this much with just one."

😭

Rinnegan Obito is above KF EMS Sasuke too
oh well at least its not quantifiably higher than itachi, sth could be worked out
He got squashed so maybe not?

Yeah

Naa. But if you perception blitz the person with mftl perception or if you get a statement from that character stating he could barely see you move then yeah
gotchu

IMG_1039.png

seeing these numbers on her profile is so satisfying, no more 5C or 4C 🙏🏽

oh well at least its not quantifiably higher than itachi, sth could be worked out
Rinnegan Obito~KCM2 Naruto>>MKCM1 Naruto~EMS Sasuke~Edo Itachi, regardless of if Itachi's superior to Sasuke, it's certainly not as big as the difference between KCM1 and KCM2 and they were pretty much relative against Kabuto

Rinnegan Obito~KCM2 Naruto>>MKCM1 Naruto~EMS Sasuke~Edo Itachi, regardless of if Itachi's superior to Sasuke, it's certainly not as big as the difference between KCM1 and KCM2 and they were pretty much relative against Kabuto
the difference between kcm1 and kcm2 is like 1.5x (in-verse wise)
what would you guys call the current arc

I know the wiki calls it the "boruto returns arc"
nick-fury-given.png
Shinju Awakening Arc

Do you think KCM2 Naruto is relative to Edo Madara in speed and do you think WA Kakashi is faster than Hiden (1 year after the war) Kakashi?
hard to tell, there was a bit of power fluctuation in the war arc mid way

raikage can fw Madara, kcm1 whos faster than him narratively is matched by madara so its a bit inconsistent

and the 1.5x comes from tail absorption (kcm1 takes 6/9 while kcm2 takes all)

Back