• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

tbh i still don't understand how RTN feat wouldn't scale to the bijuu's AP. i don't buy it being low 2-C but whatever rating it has, should scale to the 7 bijuu at least which should upscale the rest of the anime from that point onwards

anyways I had a question about the Hags L5B downgrade,
you found out a timeline inconsistency, separated creation and transportation of the moon and placed the feat into his near death state done solo
it was initially used to index the timeframe for how fast the moon would be sent
what would be the issue of just using the initial one to get an idea of how fast he would send it in his deathbed? since the telekinesis speed wasn't contradicted, the timing of when its sent was, would it not still serve as the closest to canon depiction suited for using on their profiles? (i did reread it once before commenting this but if I missed sth lmk)
The anime version is so wildly different from the canon version that there really is no reason to use it. (Other than to inflate the results, of course)

Like, when we use the anime version even though it's not canon, it's usually to clear up a super vague feat in the manga. But the catch is that the anime depiction still needs to be somewhat consistent with the manga, or at least not heavily contradict it. As you know, this is just not the case here. So we can't ignore every aspect it contradicts and cherry-pick the one thing that may or may not be contradictory just cause it'll give higher results.

Additionally, the CGMs will never pick this hypothetical version over Arc's calc for one simple reason. Arc's version is inherently superior due to not needing to assume any timeframes. Meaning the margin for error is simply much lower.

Hope that answers the question.

I'm curious

So Shinki's sealing tech can nullify biological processes like bleeding out and dying.

That's biological or molecular immobilisation, right?

Other sealing techs mostly bind chakra and movement, but it seems this one is more capable since Gaara's life that was on the verge of death is preserved in the cocoon.

Last edited:
The anime version is so wildly different from the canon version that there really is no reason to use it. (Other than to inflate the results, of course)

Like, when we use the anime version even though it's not canon, it's usually to clear up a super vague feat in the manga. But the catch is that the anime depiction still needs to be somewhat consistent with the manga, or at least not heavily contradict it. As you know, this is just not the case here. So we can't ignore every aspect it contradicts and cherry-pick the one thing that may or may not be contradictory just cause it'll give higher results.

Additionally, the CGMs will never pick this hypothetical version over Arc's calc for one simple reason. Arc's version is inherently superior due to not needing to assume any timeframes. Meaning the margin for error is simply much lower.

Hope that answers the question.
gotcha thanks

tbh i still don't understand how RTN feat wouldn't scale to the bijuu's AP. i don't buy it being low 2-C but whatever rating it has, should scale to the 7 bijuu at least which should upscale the rest of the anime from that point onwards
ig you can make arguments for why it should scale , I thought itd grant L2C normally but it seems the standards for creation feats are rather higher than I expected since super shenron is only 3B,

After all i can make a house sized dimension using an unknown period of time, its not really proving the energy i release per second is that high

if you dont think its low 2c then drop the meta lol

It's a little odd how the tiering system page says create/destroy for all the tiers but ig since there are creation specific ratings given that makes sense

I swear, I need to do a "Canon Menma" fanfic, or one where everyone has their movie personalities, that'd be cool as hell.
Would people rather see:
1. Menma replacing Naruto?
2. Menma as Naruto's brother?
3. Living characters with RtN personalities?(This might kill them all)
4. Overall RtN world?
5. 4, but with both Naruto and Menma?

Naruto might have the worst fanbase of the Big 3. Bleach is the most niche of them, and One Piece is ongoing. Naruto fans lowkey just say the same stuff over and over:
-This character is bad because they started out bad" as if development doesn't exist and Naruto didn't originally beat up his teammate and disguise himself as him to make out with another teammate who didn't like him.

-"Remember when this series was about ninjas?" Yeah? Yeah? Remember that? Before they introduced the Sage of Six Paths? The Chakra Mechs? The supernatural mutant abilities? The gigantic mountain-crushing demons? Oh, wait, that was in the first panel.

-"Uh, why did this bad thing happen in the Hidden-" it's Danzo.

-"Kishimoto can't write women-" wait, that one's true.

Naruto might have the worst fanbase of the Big 3. Bleach is the most niche of them, and One Piece is ongoing. Naruto fans lowkey just say the same stuff over and over:
-This character is bad because they started out bad" as if development doesn't exist and Naruto didn't originally beat up his teammate and disguise himself as him to make out with another teammate who didn't like him.

-"Remember when this series was about ninjas?" Yeah? Yeah? Remember that? Before they introduced the Sage of Six Paths? The Chakra Mechs? The supernatural mutant abilities? The gigantic mountain-crushing demons? Oh, wait, that was in the first panel.

Also, only like half the Boruto redesigns are bad, and slight changes could fix all of them.

Blud woke up and chose violence, and I am here for it

brother all three are terrible fanbase full of cancer people, it's redundant to try and compare
you might as well rank the best STDs

bleach fans will attack you over the slightest disagreement
naruto fans despise their own manga
one piece fans.....yeah probably dont need to elaborate on that

and no kishimoto can definitely write women (and romance), far better than kubo and oda too actually , it's preconceived biases those NPCs eat up and refuse to judge a story honestly holding em back from good opinions
naruto's been plagued by that for years

most of the stuff you said is used against naruto by haters not by genuine fans

Back