• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Js250476 said:
How is this relevant to the thread at all
im assuming two things: u have no sense of humor, or u didnt watch it. this guy^^^ made a list of one piece characters that cab beat eos naruto

@Lorenzo

That post is not at all relevant to the thread, and all it does is clog it up and make my job harder, as I'm supposed to evaluate all the suggestions.

we accept Relativistic speed for Raditz

he Dodged Relativistic attack from ?? m away we still scaled him to

Relativistic attack

but here we r not accepting Relativistic naruto

even thou he Dodged multiple Toneri Relativistic attack from ?? m away

also both of their distance from attack look almost same here

Dragon Ball Z v1-099 795
ScreenShot 20180131083527

even after this if any anyone disagree with Relativistic naruto then pls explain why

Since the Kakuzu thing is an outlier then what would the Bijuus physical stats and their justification be?

Naruto isn't Relativistic because of basic physics and math. If you jump 1m to dodge a beam from 3m away, you only need to be a third of the beam's speed.

Also, Raditz has feats of reacting to Goku and Piccolo from pretty close up, so he scales.

Kepekley23 said:
Naruto isn't Relativistic because of basic physics and math. If you jump 1m to dodge a beam from 3m away, you only need to be a third of the beam's speed.
Also, Raditz has feats of reacting to Goku and Piccolo from pretty close up, so he scales.

Raditz atleast more then 20m away from goku

above image shows that they Dodged those Relativistic attack from almost same distance no?

Dzhindzholia said:
Actually Six Paths users should have limited resistence to matter manipulation,they can freely contact with TSBs.
Sages have some sort of passive shielding do they not?

• Kawazu Kumite
  • Naruto's resistance to incomplete Rasenshuriken's needles
  • Armless Minato's teleporting with TSB on his cloak
TSB requires contact after all.

@Gemmysaur "Sages have some sort of passive shielding do they not? "

if u r talking about normal SM then only naruto had via feats /statment from Fukasaku

"Armless Minato's teleporting with TSB on his cloak "

minato was still hurt by TSB
0680-019 (2)

Kepekley23 said:
@Lorenzo
That post is not at all relevant to the thread, and all it does is clog it up and make my job harder, as I'm supposed to evaluate all the suggestions.

i figured this woud happen. but i do have a question (regarding scaling, btw)- do tobirama and hiruzen get good feats from no solding shinju roots? they should be stronger than edo madara's wood dragons right? which could hold down both gyuki and kurama, so i was just curious (same goes for orochimaru, who stopped a huger one with just snakes)... ps ik i must be getting annoying by now, but if u can, u should watch that video.. is its pretty interesting to say the least

i see. well, i wasnt sure, so didnt bring that up, but didnt the same roots restrain bm naruto? (it couldve been base naruto, which made me hesitant about saying this)

@Gemmysaur

Passing shielding?Maby,but i doubt it changes the fact that they can contact with TSBs.

Kawazu Kumite - Madara and Obito didnt master that.

Narutos resistance to inc rassenshuriken comes from superior physical stats i suppose,but i may be wrong.

They should have some sort of resistance based on TSBs.

TheFinalOrder said:
So is there anything Major left or can we move on to Boruto?
There are still the physical stats of the bijuus.

Then Madara and Hashirama's physical stats and making base hashirama Low 6-B with Sage Mode being High 6-A with EMS Madara also being Low 6-B.

Edo Madara was also supposedly agreed to be High 6-A.

And Itachi's 7-C via Amaterasu.

Kepekley23 said:
Your pic shows Toneri is 10m away at least
k thanks

but goku was also 10m away from Raditz no?

1.Raditz Dodged Relativistic attack from 10m away = we scale him to Relativistic attack

2.naruto alsoDodged Relativistic attack from 10m away = we didnt scale him to Relativistic attack why?

Because the blast that Raditz fired was not at Relativistic speed, also Naruto did not dodged Relativistic attacks.

I don't agree with Relativistic Naruto, the speed of his current attack is not necessarily at the same speed as his first meteor attack,

@Tatahakai

Which implies superiority. This statement is coming from Hashirama, so it's pretty legitimate.

In the novel, Boruto also stated that Sakura is strong enough to fill in for Naruto as Hokage if necessary, meaning that she's at least Kage level.

Btw should toneri have some extremely mild reality warping or space-time manipulation. He seems to be delaying the arrival of the momoshiki by fixing cracks in space.

Reppuzan said:
@Tatahakai
Which implies superiority. This statement is coming from Hashirama, so it's pretty legitimate.

In the novel, Boruto also stated that Sakura is strong enough to fill in for Naruto as Hokage if necessary, meaning that she's at least Kage level.
Adult sakura i can take it but hashirama has no way to know how strong tsunade is as he died at a very young age(most likely less than 40)while hiruzen who was at most in his 20s at the time of hashis death was later on squad leader of jiraiya orochimaru and tsunade making it impossible to know tsunades strenght beyond the age of 13(as that was narutos age when they formed team 7)

another reason as to why this is true is the fact he remembers tsunade as a little kid when he heard she was the fifth hokage from the other kages

The statement is there for a reason. Also, let's please get the main revisions over already, as Julian suggested.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
How strong are the rest of the Bijuus physically though? I'm planning on revising them.
The actual Bijuu or the Jinchuriki? Because the Bijuu are all High 6-C physically as they scale to their Bijuudama calc since they are made of pure chakra and they are physically capable of harming Gyuki who could tank his own Bijuudama.

Minato should aslo change

AP: Multi-City Block level (Should be above the various base forms of Tsunade, Jiraiya, and A, who admitted inferiority to Minato), at least Town level with the Rasengan (Defeated Obito Uchiha) | At least Town level (Was said to be the strongest Kage at the time, which should include Old Hiruzen and Tobirama. Far above Kitsuchi, who can generate this much power) | City level+ via powerscaling (Around Chakra Mode Naruto's level) | Large Island level+ (Should be equal to BSM Naruto, as he possesses the other half of Kurama's power)

Also what happened to his Sage Mode key

BM Minato = BM Naruto, not BSM Naruto. At best you can "Possibly" High 6-A (If he combines SM with BM, which he hasn't shown to do, though not That he cannot).

Also, Minato should Physically be strong (He was about to Cut Prime Ay despite the fact he has his v2 cloak on, prompting B to push him out of the way getting his tail cut in the process and leaving a small crater from the impact).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back