• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burning Full Fingers said:
@TFO
You mean Orochimaru and KN4 don't need to be downgraded?

Nah, they shouldn't be downgraded because Kn4 Biju Dama vaporized part of the forest somewhat comparable to the crater in Volume while being nerfed by Orochimaru which I believe will justify 7-B rating if calced and With the scan I posted with the Blue/Red/Purple lines can actually be calced if Kepekley or someone wants to be extra safe.

But the initial crater I believe should be calced using Pulverization. Not vaporization. It was a Nine-Tails Chakra Roar. Similar to on the Bridge.

Besides the fact itachi wins the fight without trying to kill him or mortally wound him while finding a way for him to make edo tenseis disappear

You know what? I think we should just discuss and apply everything from Dark649 and the OP's post, and leave minor things such as abilities and scaling discussions for later so we can finally get done with the main Naruto Revisions.

Well I mean, the first one seems more full body than the second one, but the second one looks more badass.

What do you think Kep?

Why not make a thread in Content Revision or Questions and Answers, asking if it's ok to change the renders.

I think we need an admins approval, like Dark649 or Reppuzan to overhaul the renders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back