• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Thanos (Madara) vs Bleach Thanos (Yhwach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
So yhwachi is resistant to soul manipulation. Cause it really doesnt matter if he has it, it doesnt make him resistant to it.

Also are seriously accepting that bankai statement about it burning hotter than the sun lol

1: Yes, he's resistant. Everyone in Bleach has Soul Manipulation and they fight each other constantly.

2: Yes, actually it's been accepted for awhile now

bruh soul manipulation has many forms lol. In bleach it is Soul destruction. Madara can rip souls out and absorb them which isnt soul destruction.

Gargoyle One said:
No he can't, Flash would blitz and speed steal
Meaning that Yhwach can't just do whatever with Almighty. There has to be a future where, he tags Flash, to manipulate the present Flash.

So, if you're going to argue that Yhwach stomps Madara with Almighty, at least be understanding of this fact and understand that with Madara's abilities, it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

With SM Sensing and Equal Speed, how does Yhwach tag Madara in any significant way? You can't just assume he will.

Astral his Bankai isn't as hot as the sun, it has a stated temperature of 10,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit which pretty much as hot as the core of the sun. This can't be argued.

Unholy Bindings said:
Never said almighty wouldn't work, but with Almight it's an overkill, because Madara Yhwach will swap to a future where he solos the verse and it's GG, Madara never uses Genjutsu off the bat it isn't enough to defeat Yhwach, so once he activates almighty it's GG.
are u trying to start something stop cuz he is not fighing the verse

Unholy Bindings said:
AstralKing7 said:
Madara has soul manipulation guys. The Almighty will not work on limbo clones. I didnt say anything about genjutsu at all. All so The Wind is kinda fodder lol. Ywach wont even notice a limbo clone behind him

@TFO how long does it take him to revive tho
Say what? the wind redirects enemy attacks passively, Limbo clones are fodder and can't behave on their own.

Yhwach resurrects in seconds bruh, Almight solos the verse, no counter Madara has gg

THEWIND
For starters, Limbos don't exist on the same plane of existance as Madara/Yhwach would be, so wind is useless. Second, if you keep this up, im reporting you. Go read the Page.

The comparison between Madara and Flash is so ludicrous it's not even worth an argument as Flash solos the HST with immense ease.

Yhwach can't pick a future when an MFTL+ decides to BFR.

Madara on the other hand has no such luxury

I vote inconclusive to end this garbage versus thread so when both have inconclusive on profiles no one will be able to make it again and start the Yhwach vs Madara solos fight.

@Final proof

Alright show me scans of Limbo clones existing on a different plane.

Also you clearly ignoring the scan, saying the wind redirects attacks even if he don't see them so gg

Meaning that Yhwach can't just do whatever with Almighty. There has to be a future where, he tags Flash, to manipulate the present Flash.

So, if you're going to argue that Yhwach stomps Madara with Almighty, at least be understanding of this fact and understand that with Madara's abilities, it's not as simple as you make it out to be.

With SM Sensing and Equal Speed, how does Yhwach tag Madara in any significant way? You can't just assume he will.

Magority if madera abbilites are irrelevant yhwach cant be harmed by any abbilites he see with almighty meaning stuff like genjutsu isnt going to affect him what so ever and various other abillities wont work as well including soul manipulation.

Also even if almighty didnt have the affect i serriously doubt the man who has absorbed the soul king would have his soul manipulated that easily

Sometimes I wonder why people make fights that they know is gonna turn into a shitshow. (Although I don't see how Madara loses to Aizen, but I digress)

Weren't there like 6 of these and Yhwach won every one?

>Almighty which and allows him to see and choose futures even when he's dead

>Power Null to null Madara's abilities

>Schrifts like The Miracle, The Visionary and The Balance

>Soul Destruction cuz he's a Quincy

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Sometimes I wonder why people make fights that they know is gonna turn into a shitshow. (Although I don't see how Madara loses to Aizen, but I digress)

Madara has no answer to Aizen's chair :^)

Frantzy12 said:
This can't even be argued really unless Yhwach just stands there.
1. Via Almighty, he pretty much knows what Madara is capable of and his abilities.

2. Yhwach will have the 1st move since Almighty is pretty much instantaneous.

3. He has soul destruction via all his attacks cuase he is a quincy.

4. Susanoo won't even do anything because Skavleri will pretty much absorb it.
1.)Knowing the abilities doesn't negate the users skill with said abilities. It'll be hard, definitely.

2.)This is assuming there is a future in which Yhwach can land a significant blow against Madara with his skills and abilities.

3.)He has to kill the soul, unfortunately, damaging a physical body in bleach has never lead to damaging the soul.

4.)Ok, he can make another. It's not like Yhwach can instantly absorb a susanoo while attacking anyways. And it'll be hard to focus on using Skalevarie when an undetectable clone as strong as you are is lurking around you to attack any second.

None of Madara's abilities matter if Yhwach can just instantly revive himself.

So i vote Yhwach

Unholy Bindings said:
@Final proof
Alright show me scans of Limbo clones existing on a different plane.

Also you clearly ignoring the scan, saying the wind redirects attacks even if he don't see them so gg
clearly you didnt even know what Limbo clones were when you decided to get in this debate. Limbo clones have been stated to exisit in a separate dimension which is why you cant see or touch them without the rinnegan and you cant touch them without the SPC chakra which is what makes them so hax. Also verse equalization doesnt help since he needs the rinnegan to see into that plane where the Limbo clone is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back