• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, Sasuke wouldn't even need to "dodge" it. He could just leap or jump immediately before impact, since we see he is out of the direct impact radius and would only be hit by the shockwave, which was shown to be relatively low.

This would still fit every scan we have, explain why he is still near the rubble and not too far away from where he initially was (one of the points used by those who don't think he actually moved), and wouldn't require Sub-Relativistic speed at all. So, by Occam's Razor, it would be the most accurate option.

In any case, all of the above would just mean Sasuke performed a feat that is unquantifiably higher than Kirin's speed. I doubt it would yield Sub-Rel results.

Kepekley23 said:
Even assuming Sasuke dodged, which is reasonable enough, there is no reason to use the mountain's radius. That is stacking two assumptions on top of another.
how is it assumptions when he actually left explosion

0391-ss010
this scene clearly showed us sasuke avoid the explosion so its not assumptions

I thought what got calc was the speed Sasuke moved before Kirin reached the ground which is what gave a sub rel value??? Yeah he wouldn't have had to dodge Kirin but I thought the calc was for how fast Sasuke reaches the ground before Kirin did

Yeah, he avoided the explosion. Considering we saw on the actual exact scan where Kirin is shown hitting the mountain that:

1. The lightning bolt is still a bit smaller than the diameter of the full, intact mountain (as opposed to your scan, which is on a forced perspective and is shown after most of the mountain has been disintegrated, thus making it unreliable for scaling)

2. Sasuke was just outside of the blast range. All he would need to worry about is the shockwave.

Even then, I still think Sasuke jumping is much more reasonable.

Kepekley23 said:
Yeah, he avoided the explosio. Considering we saw on the actual exact scan where Kirin is shown hitting the mountain that:
explosion is larger then mountain no? https://**********.com/manga/Naruto/0391-009.png

IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 said:
That scan shows Sasuke literally by debris and rubble, so he was by the blast, he didn't move much at all then.
if he didn't move much at all then how did he avoid that big explosio

Asadwd3ruk8i

Actually yes Sasuke is not on that wall anymore and not only that but that wall has also been destroyed

EDIT: how is it an assumption that we shouldnt use mountain radius yet they are basically on one?

There is no supposition in saying that Sasuke dodged, he left the mountain for some reason he or Kishimoto thought necessary.. The panel itself shows this, so I'm just using a logical assumption, not two, just like saying that he escaped from the mountain jumping is also a logical assumption. The fact that, Sasuke jumping, he still had to leave the panel, unless you say that Kishimoto draw Sasuke, only to later cover it with a big Kanji "Flash" or something like that .... Soon, it would still move hundreds of meters at a minimum for this, which would still produce sub-rel results. Then, using an angsize or even the scaling pixel to find out where the panel ends in the PoV, it would produce not very different or even larger results.

There is no supposition in saying that Sasuke has left the mountain, it is accurate because he is not there. So we have only 2 obvious things to do:

- Sasuke escaping the mountain, crossing at least 3/4 to 2/3 of its radius (like I said in the blog)
- Sasuke jumping and leaving the panel, while it is several seconds in the air, waiting for the lightning that quickly encompassed the whole mountain, finish destroying it.

And Sasuke could not be in the blast and not shown the large debris, which have tens of meters, falling to the ground. Which indicates that Sasuke only appeared after they all fell.

In both cases, it will hardly not produce sub-relativistic results.

@Damage

Sasuke was there, and then he was gone. Soon, he left the mountain or jumped off the panel, mainly because later the lightning engulfed the entire mountain.
Soon, Sasuke can not be on the mountain at that moment, not before, not after.. If it is to use Anime, it becomes even more evident that the lightning engulfed the whole mountain, including the part of Sasuke and shows how fast the Kirin encompassed the mountain, so I would leave it aside.

Sasuke controls where the thunderbolt will hit, not its speed or etc.
And on the same scan where the lightning strikes, Sasuke is gone and then we see that the lightning is large enough to completely enclose it and destroy it.
So it can not be there.

Sasuke does not claim to be unblockable. He says it can not be avoided and Zetsu reaffirms his version, which again is hyperbole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back