• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paul

Sasuke was faster than Itachi and Itachi couldn't even dodge a hidden demon win shuriken from sasuke. Itachi could barley dodge fire style jutsus from Sasuke

Please people go read Naruto again man. It's clear that u guys didn't read all of Naruto if your saying Itachi then was even to Sasuke

> Kirin is a natural lightning and has its speed explicit by the manga.

Isn't natural lightning speed Mach 1,282?

The calc in the OP has its speed at Mach 5,882.

It seems a bit like calc-stacking right now.

@Damage please go read Naruto because your upholding revisions for nothing when you don't know about the context of the fights.

Calc Stacking is stacking a calculation on the other.

Kirin has his speed dictated by the manga. It is no different from lightning or lasers. Do not enter as calc stacking.

The manga states a timeframe for the Kirin, but not the distance.

So an assumption for distance is made and a calculation is produced based on that to get Kirin's speed.

So yeah, it is a calculation which is being used for Sasuke's calculation.

The manga says it comes from cumuloninbus, so yeah, he told us the distance and the distance used is that of a cumuloninbus to ground, which is exactly what Zetsu says. No assumptions...

It is not calc stacking.

Damage3245 said:
> Kirin is a natural lightning and has its speed explicit by the manga.
Isn't natural lightning speed Mach 1,282?

The calc in the OP has its speed at Mach 5,882.

It seems a bit like calc-stacking right now.
Then you really should the chapters between the 380 and 400. NOTHING indicates calc stacking. All of this happens on the same scene. When the Kirin was fired, Sasuke dodged that same Kirin, wich was calced to be Mach 6k, on the same scene.

That's literally the same case as Naruto's RS ans Pain dodging the same RS. Not calc stacking here

M3X: it sounds like you're agreeing with me. You made a calculation for Kirin's speed by assuming it came from 2,000 m height - and used that as the basis to make Sasuke's calc.

@Damage

The "assumption" is the normal distance of a cumuloninbus to the ground, in which was asserted by Zetsu. He says it came from a cumuloninbus, so it's not an assumption, it's a FACT.

Try again!

....ok so moving on. Who would scale again? We can go ahead with this and apply the changes once we decide on what to do

Hmm, I'll double-check with the calc group just to be sure.

BlackeJan said:
....ok so moving on. Who would scale again? We can go ahead with this and apply the changes once we decide on what to do

I feel as if Kakashi with ocular jutsu during Gaara rescue arc scales to Deidara. We can't say Kakashi only in pain arc and above scales when he technically fought Deidara and ripped his arm off. Naruto definitely scales with KNO and up tho

BlackeJan said:
MostPowerfull said:
@Black

Sorry, I should have said next to Mach 4k.
No problem. If indeed thought that they r next to 4K then yeah this ain't an outlier. Not only that but um....this will cause a bit of problems
Ex: 1Tail Naruto (Part 1)/ CM2 Sasuke (Part 1)/ Butterfly Choji (Part 1) should be stronger then the Boruto Generation Genins
Sorry, had not seen this current review ...

But I think for anyone in Part 1, those feats are simply Outliers.
Naruto and Sasuke managed to surprise Zabuza, and Naruto even hit Kabuto ... And also, it is said that the New Generation always surpasses the previous one.

At most, I think only Naruto KN1 and Sasuke CS2 would have a "possible" added to their profiles.
The Sound Quartet and etc, were trampled by a High Hypersonic.

I dont agree with Kakashi being MHS+ and sub rela only arcs after. Or he is sub rela when the Shippuden starts or the powerscaling is fcked up.

No one in part 1 scales at all. We have standar averages for them and Naruto and Sasuke even with their boost are still around chunin level. They shouldn't scale in anyway to this calc. It shouldn't even be up for discussion.

The Sound 4 don't scale either. Chunins who found it incredibly hard to fight two special Jonins

Damage3245 said:
@AstralKing7; the OP states that Itachi would directly scale to it putting his combat speed at Mach 19K.It is one thing for Sasuke to not know about Susano'o which is capable of blocking Kirin, but to not know how fast his opponent is and make up a claim that 'nobody can evade Kirin'?
it will only scale to normal itachi not dying itachi

Omimi said:
naruto 7-C and boruto is 8-A, old generation stronger than Newer generation
I think he meant that the new generation is stronger than the old one pre-timeskip wise [if kurama and cursed seal amps are not counted].

Well, one calc group member so far agrees with me that it is calc stacking.

Then you and the calc member are wrong. You guys did not understood what is being calced there

Dark649 said:
I think he meant that the new generation is stronger than the old one pre-timeskip wise [if kurama and cursed seal amps are not counted].
Chuunin Exams naruto still 8-A with Kurama's Chakra

MostPowerfull said:
The manga says it comes from cumuloninbus, so yeah, he told us the distance and the distance used is that of a cumuloninbus to ground, which is exactly what Zetsu says. No assumptions...

It is not calc stacking.
@damage did u not read this??? And also u should tell calc group members the context behind calcs and not just be vague like usual

@Damage

Where is the calc that u commented on?

@Everyone

Ok....let's all calm down cause im starting to feel like it's more of us being a bit rude here

The feat happened post timeskip and happened around the same time Sasuke was stronger than most Jonin. Also, TataHakai is usually one of our more analytical calc group members, so I trust his sense of judgement regarding the calc itself.

Can someone clarify for me, the hideout they're on top of is how tall exactly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back