• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Speed Revisions and Scaling III

Status
Not open for further replies.
M3X said:
Why would Tayuya use sound attacks against Hypersonic characters?
In all fairness while I get the other points in this case it would be because there typically isn't a way of countering that. If you know it is coming then logically you can outrun it but the only way you should be aware of it is if you're already hearing it and therefore already affected by it.

M3X said:
Why would Kakuzu use lightning against characters 2x faster than lightning?
Likewise the two characters that Kakuzu used this against proved incapable of reacting to it meaningfully and needed to be saved by someone faster than them.

Nah Damage, don't waste your time asnwering me. This type of argument is so stupid that doesn't even answer.

Hanzo is high mrk, He is not as strong as people think, he can only beat Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orachimaru during their youth, which they are Jounin-level Ninjas, from At least Low 7-C to to at least 7-C, and he also easily defeated Pain and lost to Mifune, who had fought Chakra's sword with Sasuke. Mifune was at least 7-C and MHS +.

@M3X; the particular type might be wrong here since as Rocker pointed out Naruto wouldn't actually be significantly faster but in general I don't think it's a stupid type of argument to point out potential inconsistencies. Your own counter-examples just happened to be wrong.

But fine, we should move on.

@I am myself; I believe our current proposals has both Hanzo and Mifune as "At least MHS+".

I won't argue about it, but I completely disagree with using slower attacks to be bad.

About Madara Edo and Tenso no Jutsu ...
I am 100% sure that this has been discussed before and I highly doubt that there will be anything new. But, when it comes, I will participate in it.

Well ... Currently, will we expect M3X to point out its errors or can we proceed?

By the way, Boro hasn't been mentioned yet. Even if we're going to not scale him, his current profile still need to be revised because for some reason he's being scaled to Delta.

Kidkinsey said:
yeah tobriama said your body flicker is even better then mine and even if you say thats soley for trvael when they started fighting he said you are quick at striking to
Flying thunder god can be referred to as body flicker, he was saying he's better at using FTG than him.

Kingomanoki said:
Flying thunder god can be referred to as body flicker, he was saying he's better at using FTG than him.
He wasnt, and no flying thunder god is definitniely not body flicker.

M3X said:
BSM and EMS Sasuke with Senjutsu should be "At least Relativistic" since they can keep up with Jübito, who is far above some top tiers.
  • BM Naruto: Relativistic (Could keep up with Edo Madara and intercept an attack from him when he was tens of meters away)
  • BSM Naruto: At least Relativistic (Kept up with Jübito. Far faster than his previous form)
  • EMS Sasuke with Senjutsu: At least Relativistic (Faster than before. Kept up with Jübito)
  • Jübito: At least Relativistic (Blizted Tobirama and Hashirama's wood clone. Toyed with all Hokages)
Something like that should work. Base Minato would be Rel as Tobirama (who is rel) said he is faster
@astral no top tier finished

@TataHakai; I will be making a separate thread in the future to handle my issues with the feats supporting the Top Tiers and God Tiers. So the changes can be made for them in the meantime until I have time to commit to another thread.

Shouldn't we have the full justifications written out here first?

Here is the sandbox for the rel scaling. I noticed an issue with EMS Sasuke. We should add an extra EMS key which would be Sub-Rel, and the current one he has which is his chakra and SM enhanced form which wil be Rel.

@JohnHendrix212; that's a separate topic to what this thread is for.

And I'm pretty sure both Naruto and Sauske for that key shouldn't have the +.

@Damage; It can be done during the editing of the profiles. Unless of course you have an issue with Sasuke having a (+) on his rating?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back