• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize they entered the athmosphere and caught on fire because of that right? Other than that, there were no differences

I remember it being stated that the moon was being broken apart and sent as meteors down, which is why they wanted to teleport it away

@Cal

Please, at least watch the relative scenes and then make an argument. Your argument worthless without you see the scenes yourself.

Toneri threw the first meteor from the moon to the Naruto's location while in the base, as a warning to Naruto and when he didn't see Naruto as a threat.

After gaining Tenseigan and it's Chakra Mode he becomes much powerful with every technique at his disposal like every other chakra cloak user, he threw this rocks with intent to kill Naruto and after failure just cut the moon in two. Also, in their fight, they are on the moon.

I've seen the calc countless times at this point. And whether or not I've seen the scene doesn't affect my argument on relativistic speed being bunk, though it does affect my question (as opposed to my argument).

Is there proof that telekinetic prowess in speed increases with a form change?

Also, can someone link the scene where this happens? The YT links from Dariel's calc don't work anymore.

Okay, saw it. And I can safely say that relativistic is downright horrible. Not just for their combat speeds, but for any speed.

One, why are we assuming that the meteor was launched the instant Toneri's illusion disappeared? That's just when it came into view.

Two, didn't see anything claiming it came from the moon rather than just orbit, which is what we assume for most meteor calcs unless shown otherwise.

Three, the meteor is nowhere close to relativistic speeds when in the atmosphere. It be surprised if it was even Mach 100. Even if we did assume that the meteor was launched at that second (which I'm almost certain it wasn't), the same scene shows that's he can't launch relativistic projectiles in the earth's atmosphere, which debunks the relativistic rocks. So again, this is why we don't use telekinetic speeds. There's more factors than you realize.

It affects mostly. Like, I never read/play/watch anything related to Warhammer if I make a claim my words nothing but worthless without knowing the context.

Whenever someone gets a chakra cloak in the series that person becomes much stronger and it's consistent through the manga. It's shown countless times with Jinchuuriki cloaks - from one tail to JJ and Kaguya- the Raikages cloaks.

It seems that the only staff member who accepted it was Kep, and I was talking about using Cinematic timing in general. Isn't that something we cannot use?

Two, didn't see anything claiming it came from the moon rather than just orbit, which is what we assume for most meteor calcs unless shown otherwise.

Its explained in the movie, the moon is being fractured and thrown down to the earth (didn't I already tell you?)

I'm not goodat calculating such things, so I cannot respond to the third.

Two, you may have that one. That was added last minute anyway.

I'm not 100% sure what cinematic timing is, but most people were claiming it was. Regardless, that meteor isn't anywhere near 34% SoL. At least not where it matters.

The cinematic timing came to play if feat cut another scene(s) which make it hard to gauge to how much time pass between scenes iirc.

it was 23 minutes ago...

It was passed. I remember Ant saying so, cinematic timing is when logical speed is ignored for cinematinc timing (a peak human arriving to a place just in time to see a best friend shot despite it being far too away to be realistic)

Um guys....Regarding the whole Relatisvistic God-Tier Naruto characters thingy.....I know everybody is happy regarding that, I am too (YAY Naruto is Relativistic), but could somebody like @Kep check out this thread-----> https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1649520 . There have been some points bought up regarding the Speed Upgrade. I don't want to spoil anybody's fun but there are some issues(concerns), best to address them now than create a thread in the future regarding any downgrades that may happen. It would save people alot of work.

its littiarly the last two commentnts.

It was supposed to not matter because of this feat, so now we wait for kep

I locked the profiles again, but after reading the rest of the comments, that might have been too soon.

I think that Kepekley should get the chance to respond before the edits are reverted though.

Also, I personally do not mind scaling Naruto from dodging another meteorite from Toneri, but am not heavily invested in the issue.

I thought it was only a reaction speed feat only as Kep said, but i agree with howard comments.

I didn't pay attention to this before, but the Raikage had a chakra canon, if there were meteors in the atmosphere, they would've already destroyed them, just as they did later in the movie, so that debunks the asteroid not coming from the moon

Lol why do people always gotta find a way to downgrade Naruto series? Like I understand u don't like it but my Goodness we just found a Calc & the moment we finally finish, people just come out & say that's "false/outlier"

This is not a matter of false or outlier, but due to the nature of the meteor as howard pointed and the wrong claim that every attack Toneri throws is at the same exact speed.

Dark649 said:
This is not a matter of false or outlier, but due to the nature of the meteor as howard pointed and the wrong claim that every attack Toneri throws is at the same exact speed.
Not understanding since Toneri threw the meteor in base then transform (which makes u even more powerful) & is throwing even more stuff

what? he threw both the warning meteor and the ones at naruto whitout prep, he needs prep to get the tenseigan, but once ha has it its a done deal

They are controlled by the same method with greater degree efficiency in Naruto vs Toneri with actual killing intent, not just some warning.

He needed time -prep for gaining Tenseigan mostly- for crashing the moon to the earth, not just some rocks.

Lol, somehow a weaker Toneri throws a heavier rock at relativistic speeds but a stronger Toneri wouldn't throw lighter rocks at similar speeds when he fully intended to kill someone with them

So,this discussion went from "We can not scale them from TK" to "The meteor isn't relativistic".

Shitstorm happened cause some ppl can not accept Naruto verse getting upgraded,keep finding excuses.And the thing i hate more is that someone says argument against it,then others will just agree with him and quit the discussion.The most popular phrase to cut out the Naruto upgrade in this site was "Outlier",now it varies,depeding on the feet. I think it is easier for Kep to downgrade the verse if it means so much to them.Just not to bother himself,he is already busy.

Peace.

Also considering the villages were monitoring the moon they would naturally know if there were also asteroids entering the atmosphere, and use a chakra canon and/or Lee's formation to destroy such a meteor. The fact that they didn't (even while monitoring the moon for such events, as they show in the movie) proves Toneri didn't pull one from the atmosphere, he legitimately pulled rock from the moon, that and it appeared the instant it vanished all debunk this assumption of it being from the atmosphere

Well, like I mentioned earlier, I personally do think that the speed upgrade seems to make sense, but I am not invested enough in the issue to spend much time on arguing about it, as I am very busy with many different tasks.

Funny thing about it, who says outlier or something like that doesn't watch/read the series or even relevant scenes, so they don't know the context.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back