• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Antvasima

Wouldn't it be best to rollback the profiles before the relativistic upgrades until this is maybe resolved? the sub-relativistic madara calculation also seems to be contested to due to a distance issue in another thread.

It's not downplay, it is an objective fact. The calculation is wrong in assumption such a ridiculously small timeframe, and by definition it cannot scale to Movement and Reaction Speed.

@Frantzy

I suppose so, but I am not sure which profiles that Kepekley decided to edit, and am very busy already.

it says Toneri needed prep to move the meteor at such speeds as Dark said, so it wouldn't apply to casual attacks.

Looking back at the calculation it doesn't even seem accurate in the first place, not sure why there was any assumption that Toneri brang the meteor down as soon as he disappeared when we factually know that the meteor was moving before that, the timeframe is likely not right.

TataHakai said:
it says Toneri needed prep to move the meteor at such speeds as Dark said, so it wouldn't apply to casual attacks.

Looking back at the calculation it doesn't even seem accurate in the first place, not sure why there was any assumption that Toneri brang the meteor down as soon as he disappeared when we factually know that the meteor was moving before that, the timeframe is likely not right.
What? he needed prep 2 move the MOON not a meteor. Also u r comparing something small to something large.

I don't know what we are discussing right now. Most of your outlier points come from reading the profile which itself not represent the context.

At least watch Toneri vs Naruto and watch from 18:10

Just evaluate the calc,that is it.Why did you even bring that subject in this thread?You can create another thread if the calc is not right or just discuss it in Darel's blog.Just from my point of view it looks like ppl desperatly try to find a way to downgrade a verse.

@Matt

"It's not downplay, it is an objective fact"

How so?Ppl turn from one subject to another to downgrade a verse.And you know,it is not that i care much about your opinion,you are the one who denies every Naruto upgrade with especially good reasoning "Outlier".No offence,just how it really is.

@BMWFanboy

It is stated nowhere.The calc was accepted then,but now it is for "some reasons" invalid.

@TataHakai

Toneri doesn't need prep to cast meteors.He need prep to collide the moon and earth

"not sure why there was any assumption that Toneri brang the meteor down as soon as he disappeared when we factually know that the meteor was moving before that"

Maby because he did that?Check Dariel's replies in his blog.

Also, I watch the movie and I remember incorrectly and go with the what I see so I apologize for that, Naruto only reacted his rocks when they are fighting. If you watch the movie from 18:10 you see Toneri send that meteor behind the Hokage Mountain so it's scale to Toneri's attack speed and indirectly to Naruto's reaction speed when they are fighting.

It was. In the same way Kirby was 3-A for a day before Azzy said something on it. Anyway, the major speed calcs for the verse:

• Madara: Got recalced to below Mach 3000
  • Toneri: Meteor isn't relativistic
  • Minato: Relies on calc stacking
What would the speed go to now? Mach 3600 like it was before?

Man, those guys blitz each other and are absolute fodder to God Tiers. I hope for something better.

And someone pointed out something strange with the recalculation of Madara's feat, I think. I saw it in the wiki activity earlier today.

Tbh lets just wait for someone else 2 calc this. Don't understand how Madara was recalced to below Mach 3000

Below mach 3000 is flawed in all honesty, if you're referring to DodoNova's calc it either means the Moon is Huge or Madara pulled it to himself rather than flying there, there's no other way for it to look that big from that distance to the planet.

I don't agree with the Relativistic Toneri because the timeframe is weird, but i think the mach 17k - Mach 40k Madara calc is fine.

I recall people making me calc the distance to the moon rather than assuming it in other moon calcs I did. So I don't see the problem. We're supposed to calc that, as calcs are always > assumptions.

Looks like this on anime..somewhat similar.But the Storm 4 one looks REALLLY close lol.

Madara Activated Infinite Tsukuyomi - Naruto and Sasuke vs
Madara Activated Infinite Tsukuyomi - Naruto and Sasuke vs. Madara

Yes it probably just got bigger all of a sudden or dramatic effects on how Madara is casting a Jutsu in the moon (never moved it). This is basically how it is in real life, when there is an eclipsed it looks bigger/closer but it's actually the same distance away from earth.

What is happening to the site. My replied deleted or never send in the first place sometimes, shows replies from hours ago when there are replies from not even a minute, or deleted other members replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back