• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except it's still more assumptions we make for many many other verses.

Yu Yu Hakusho: "But makes no sense for Suzaku's lightning to not be real lightning. He took in natural lightning to infuse it with his energy and made it thousands of times slower for an arbitrary power increase?"

Final Fantasy VII: "The meteor isn't even the main part of the attack. Why would his other attacks be slower?"

Zelda: "A casual Ganondorf moved the planet at relativistic speeds while having his power sealed. Why doesn't Link scale to dodging telekinetic attacks from him?"

My Little Pony: "Why isn't the verse FTL for reacting to Celestia casually moving the sun? She does it every day, and her regular attacks should be faster."

Ninja Turtles: "Why aren't the turtles scaled to the speed of Shredder moving the moon? It was casual and he should have much faster actual attacks."

Percy Jackson: "A half-dead Artemis used her magic to affect distant stars simply for a eulogy. Why wouldnt the verse scale to that, especially when her serious arrows should be much faster"

And continue ad nauseum.

AstralKing7 said:
fujitora feat doesnt even matter anymore like kep said at the top naruto dodged the same attack point blank range more than once so there is no need to compare two different feats
Pretty sure Toneri didn't launch yet another meteor at Naruto. Because I'm pretty sure that was debris.

its not the meteor that matters its the speed at which the TK moved it and the same TK moved the rock fragments that naruto dodged at point blank. Why would it be slower?? It was a regular feat toneri did in base. If you have qustions about those other verses make a content revision thread to have them upgraded but this thread is not the place for it to happen since its for the naruto verse

And when Naruto is one of many, it's clear that it's wrong. I don't need to make a CRT on that because that not being accepted because them not being accepted is in the right.

Cal is absolutely correct. I agree with him.

This is like scaling every American God from the speed of Zorya's moon grab, which is sub-relativistic. But it obviously doesn't scale to her physical or reaction speed.

Not to be rude, but thats not the argument.

the argument is that the TK used to move the rocks towards naruto is the same used to move the meteor, and here not only had he grown stronger, but he wanted naruto dead even more

Yu Yu Hakusho: "But makes no sense for Suzaku's lightning to not be real lightning. He took in natural lightning to infuse it with his energy and made it thousands of times slower for an arbitrary power increase?"

False eqivalency here, see the point, but still not comparable

Final Fantasy VII: "The meteor isn't even the main part of the attack. Why would his other attacks be slower?"

no expert on final fantasy, but I doubt the attacks he attacked with used the same powers to propell themselfs as the meteor

Zelda: "A casual Ganondorf moved the planet at relativistic speeds while having his power sealed. Why doesn't Link scale to dodging telekinetic attacks from him?"

I dont have the context to this one, but if his telekinesis moves at that speed and link dodges it it should scale, but again. no context

My Little Pony: "Why isn't the verse FTL for reacting to Celestia casually moving the sun? She does it every day, and her regular attacks should be faster."

(I disagree with the idea of using it as an actual sun due to it not acting like it honestly...) Im pretty sure thats a specific power she has and her attacks dont get propelled by said power.

Ninja Turtles: "Why aren't the turtles scaled to the speed of Shredder moving the moon? It was casual and he should have much faster actual attacks."

Again false equivalency, we are not saying he scales because the others take less effort, but because he propelled the stones with the same power that propelled another stone at the speeds we want to upgrade to.

Percy Jackson: "A half-dead Artemis used her magic to affect distant stars simply for a eulogy. Why wouldnt the verse scale to that, especially when her serious arrows should be much faster"

Again, no expert, but her normal attacks dont rely on the power that make the stars move

Also, people reacted to said telekinetic attacks that were calculated at those speeds. He didn't pull the planet, no one reacted, and they're scaled to Satan chucking a boulder at him.

But that was the only one where telekinesis propelled attacks could be scaled though, all the others dont use it for combat speed.

And other than the logic that Others do it. Why is it exactly wrong to assume that two attacks propelled by the same power, with the first being houndreds of times hevier, that the second is at least comparable?

Omimi said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/666:Satan_(The_God_of_High_School)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Pulled Jupiter to Earth in an instant )

@cal

Mjlonir and Royal Arms are being thrown

still Tk based attack
No. It's not just a TK attack. If Toneri was chucking around some special weapon or something, we wouldn't be having this argument. Mjlonir has MFTL+ feats on its own. Noctis in the same scene dodged those royal arms. If Loki and Noctis were reacting to something

@ cal u said we don't scale people to telekinesis.

yet i found 3 verse excluding Irene Belserion

where many people has/was scale to telekinesis by searching through only 11 page out of 104 page of Telekinesis Users i dont know how many i will find if i search remaning pages

so your point is mute

Edit:and i will take my leave

Omimi said:
@ cal u said we don't scale people to telekinesis.

yet i found 3 verse excluding Irene Belserion

where many people has/was scale to telekinesis by searching through only 11 page out of 104 page of Telekinesis Users i dont know how many i will find if i search remaning pages

so your point is mute
Except literally every instance you've used was shot down. Even if we took out those parts, they would still be the speeds they're at. Is that the same for being verse? No.

please, no one claim the other to have been shot down and such. and CAl, could xou please answer ,y question in my wall, to not go in corcles and get this closed?

the question was this:But why is it not comparable? it is less heavy and he was more powerfull when he used the same power to propell the rocks

If it's shot down, it's shot down, and I'm gonna call it now I see it. I'm not entertaining people. And there's no way that either me or Matt's letting this get closed.

Because telekinetic speed is a heavy variable. Along with the double standard. It's the same reason why character x can have one attack be a certain speed but not another, even if it's the same basis. See Jirachi, who has one attack that's SoL, even though it's a two turn attack and stuff like Psybeam by your logic should be faster.

not closed for being rude, but for reaching 500 posts

for the first time, he was going all out and tje objects were less heavy. logically it is comparable in speed

and I asked to not use "the others do it logic", the exemples you gave are not aplicable here as far as I'm aware, and I honestly don't see why others should not be scaled in situations like this

I see...

Unless shown, weight doesn't matter when it comes to telekinesis.

Others do it logic applies here. Tough luck.

telekinesis does have to do with somethings weight, it can have a lifting streinght of its own because of that. Its not a hax that ignores weight in a universal manner. (there are exeptions, Im sure)

But why? And who? because of the ones you gave, the only one which is like this situation is link, and he is already that fast.

Plus the wiki can go through changes, so why cannot it be applyed?

You misunderstand. Obviously, there's a limit, but the amount of effort as anything under that characters limit, we can't tell if it's easier not thru TK.

Hm? I don't remember MFTL+ MLP, PJO, FFVII, American Gods, etc..

Because we're not making changes because Naruto demands it.

And I'm not aaying its easier, I'm saying it is not harder.

Did you read my response to that? At all?

That is not the point, the most reasoning you gave is others dont do it and we cant know for sure.

you gave no reason why it would be slower. And if other verses are being held back because of this unspoken rule than it is not just naruto.

And are you saying that you would not change a possible flaw in the wiki because it only affects one verse? are we going to remove tier 11c too? If my reasoning is wrong explain why other then others do it . Because I'm am quiet sure its a fallacy unless givencontext of why, especialy when the power changes from verse to verse and cant be held the same way for all verses

False eqivalency here, see the point, but still not comparable

no expert on final fantasy, but I doubt the attacks he attacked with used the same powers to propell themselfs as the meteor

I dont have the context to this one, but if his telekinesis moves at that speed and link dodges it it should scale, but again. no context

(I disagree with the idea of using it as an actual sun due to it not acting like it honestly...) Im pretty sure thats a specific power she has and her attacks dont get propelled by said power.

Again false equivalency, we are not saying he scales because the others take less effort, but because he propelled the stones with the same power that propelled another stone at the speeds we want to upgrade to.

Again, no expert, but her normal attacks dont rely on the power that make the stars move

my response is here if you did not see it, but please, could we discuss on my wall as to not take up space in the thread?

Discussing on your wall won't make changes. Besides, I'm probably going to fall asleep.

Reason it doesn't scale is because meteors are a vastly different beat than normal telekinesis. There's reentry, for starters. If it's the same kind of attack, it would've caught on fire, like the meteor. But it didn't. Because we treat meteors different for a reason.

Btw, I didn't watch The Last. What says that the meteor game from the moon as opposed to orbit like most meteors? This is an actual question, not an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back