• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying that Madara wasn't hurt, however he not only survived, but seemed to be ok stamina wise. He was ok, able to fight even after getting hit like that.

Hags
This is probably a better scan since it's the viz one
Plus the fan translation says "Try and get close to me"

Whereas this says "Is getting close to me"

It's a big difference

Amexim said:
I'm not saying that Madara wasn't hurt, however he not only survived, but seemed to be ok stamina wise. He was ok, able to fight even after getting hit like that.
Whatever, this discussion isn't going to achieve anything since all concerned characters are already Low 5-B & Sub-relativistic anyway, let's not derail this thread.

Kepekley23 said:
Madara being above Kaguya in any shape or form is an absolute no.

The only form if it counts of Madara where he equals Kaguya chakra wize is when he absorbed the IT chakra.

@TFO BTW This is my list- 6B BM Naruto, Minato & EMS Sasuke 6B Itachi(scaling from sasuke) Preferably with a note: saying he could potentially be a lot stronger by combining natural energy with susanoo like Sasuke did. Also I think his techniques may need a slight edit. Upgrades For B, as mentioned above. High 6-C Durability for Nagato Low 6-B Raikage 5-A ETSB DMS Kakashi should be clubbed with Kurama, Madara & Hashi.

Things that deserve to be looked into-

Atleast High 6-A/5-C Kakashi. At least High 6-A Sage Mode Madara. Maybe an atleast for 8 Gates Guy. High 6-C V2 forms & everybody that scales from them.

don't worry. im just ******* with him. ik what he was talking about since the start. the yata mirror contains senjutsu, but is useless, cuz its part of it, so he cant take it out, nor use it, and if he does, there is a probability that the mirror might became incomplete, or broken

Itachi has literally never shown anything that could be interpreted as Senjutsu. He wasn't even implied to have it.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
yeah ik. I don't think he knows that that pic just proves that he can use all 5 chakra natures, along with yin and yang.
Yin Yang release is natural energy. That is why Naruto said that senjutsu is good against truth seeker balls- because "Natural Energy works against itself"

@LordWhis

You're forgetting that Genjutsu falls under Yin Release. I don't remember Itachi using any Yang Release skills.

I also don't recall a single mention of Natural Energy being equated to Yin-Yang Release.

@Lorenzo

And natural energy has been repeatedly stated to be separate from normal chakra. Otherwise there would be no use in stopping to gather it if one already has the energy inside of them.

Give me a scan or I'm not accepting it.

I'm also already aware of the "only senjutsu can beat senjutsu" rule. But Obito is using senjutsu through the Ten-Tails, which is a constant source of natural energy, not necessarily Yin-Yang, which he could already use through the Rinnegan.

I have a question, doesn't Night Guy ignore durability/able to bypass defenses to an extent since it bends space? If you look back at the chapter you can see Madara raise his TSB staff in order to protect himself but it was not affective cuz said space was being bent.

UzumakiKurisu said:
I have a question, doesn't Night Guy ignore durability/able to bypass defenses to an extent since it bends space? If you look back at the chapter you can see Madara raise his TSB staff in order to protect himself but it was not affective cuz said space was being bent.

No, I dont think so. He could protect himself fine with TSB's but I believe he was holding back against guy.

Reppuzan said:
@Lorenzo

And natural energy has been repeatedly stated to be separate from normal chakra. Otherwise there would be no use in stopping to gather it if one already has the energy inside of them.

Give me a scan or I'm not accepting it.

I'm also already aware of the "only senjutsu can beat senjutsu" rule. But Obito is using senjutsu through the Ten-Tails, which is a constant source of natural energy, not necessarily Yin-Yang, which he could already use through the Rinnegan.
Yin-yang release is the ten tail's power.

IMG 20180211 064126
It was the yin-yang release that made obito immune to ninjutsu, but Senjutsu countered this as according to Naruto, the chakra which was making obito immune to attacks (yin Yang release) was a form of natural energy. If it was just plain old Senjutsu then Obito should not have been immune to anything as that would mean that every sage mode user is invulnerable which we know to not be the case.

Also, yin Yang release has been considered to be separate from normal chakra too.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
no.... why don't u go read the truth seeking ball page on the Naruto wiki? take a look at the trivia part.
All that says is that there is no senjutsu in the balls before they are imbued with yin yang it says nothing about yinyang not being natural energy. Also by its very description, Yin Yang release is the sum total of the spiritual energy of the world & it's physical energy,i.e, the energy of the world aka natural energy.

EMS sasuke without any outside help shown =KCM naruto

EMS sasuke with kurama cloak+CM has shown = BSM naruto

also itachi was shown = KCM naruto so if anything itachi is on per with KCM naruto and EMS sasuke(with legless susanoo and) without any outside help

EMS Sasuke without aid from Naruto's Cloak and CSM unlocked PS. So, He's above KCM. EMS Sasuke can just keep pace with KCM Naruto.

TheFinalOrder wrote:
EMS Sasuke without aid from Naruto's Cloak and CSM unlocked PS. So, He's above KCM. EMS Sasuke can just keep pace with KCM Naruto.

was talking about this-------------------------------------------->
5876872-mr-20606-378810-14

also we need to remove bold part from hashirama page

Multi-Continent level (Restrained Second Form Juubi, and is twice as strong as BSM Naruto)
Asfffffffffffffff

cuz when hashirama said that naruto has almost as much chakara as him hashirama was already on sage mode

he would be still Multi-Continent level (Restrained Second Form Juubi)

no. he said that while in base when looking at how Naruto could share his chakra with thousands of people. and he was talking about his base for sure, since he said "us", meaning him, tobirama, hiruzen, etc.

@Whis

They literally never mention Yin-Yang Release in that sentence.

He's using natural energy through the Ten-Tails. Hitting it with Senjutsu disrupts the technique.

I don't see why you need to extrapolate any more than that.

point is hashirama compared his chaka lvl with natuto when his real self was in SM and that's the truth no?

Omimi said:
point is hashirama compared his chaka lvl with natuto when his real self was in SM and that's the truth no?
Hashirama is likely referring to his base. His feats prove this beyond a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back