• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Still continuing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the top of my head, there are revisions for SM Naruto & subsequent forms (also people who scale from him), Killer B (Various forms), Raikage (& people who were stated to be stronger than him,i.e, Nagato & Itachi), Base Hashirama, Madara & Prime Kurama.

There were some people who wanted 7-C Base minato & a hokage key for Kaakashi too.

Did I forget anything ?

@BFF SM Naruto is High 7-A with AoE. The calc of the FRS needs to be made by someone who knows how. It'll yield higher results but the High 7-A is based on His AoE and the fact we know FRS does Pulverization.

Itachi should definitely be 6-B as whichever way you divide Kurama & Hachibi's 10+ teraton feat, it ends up scaling to a 6-B Itachi in some way or the other.

No, no it does not given that Itachi was only able to tank Sasuke's Kirin which is 7-B and even bluntly stated that he would've died if it werent for the Susanoo.

TenshinG said:
No, no it does not given that Itachi was only able to tank Sasuke's Kirin which is 7-B and even bluntly stated that he would've died if it werent for the Susanoo.

edo itachi is far stronger than sick itachi who was half dead already

Can't see your reply shrek

Edit: Yes that true but not by much. And the one who basically blew up the most of Nagato's CT would be Killer B

TenshinG said:
Can't see your reply shrek

Edit: Yes that true but not by much. And the one who basically blew up the most of Nagato's CT would be Killer B
Itachi was clearly portrayed as EMS Sasuke's superior, furthermore he was outright stated to be more powerful than the 3rd Raikage.

@TFO

Unfortunately, we can't just slap High 7-A in his profile without a calc. It's best to request it.

@Shrek

I dunno if we can scale physical stats like that, but maybe durability.

@Whis

? If it's 10 teratons, it's barely into Country level. If we divide the result equally between them, both would be lesser than Country level.

@BFF

why do we even need to slap anything on his profile

when he could hurt kurama and destroy hashirama wood dragon?

unless we r calling all of his feats outliar

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Whis ? If it's 10 teratons, it's barely into Country level. If we divide the result equally between them, both would be lesser than Country level.
6B starts at 7 teratons. If we divide it equally it works out to just over 5 teratons for Hachibi. The 3rd Raikage NO SOLD this, I think that would put him at baseline 6-B, no selling a 5+ teraton attack is a 7 teraton durability feat. Furthermore, the Raikage one-shotted himself. Itachi was stated to be even more powerful than the Raikage.

Furthermore, Onimi suggested 75% of the calc going to BM Naruto, this results in 6-B BM Naruto, who scales to 6-B EMS Sasuke who scales to 6-B Itachi.

Why do you guys keep bringing up stuff that have been repeatedly answered in various threads?

It's not accepted because it was with Rasenshuriken that specifically attacks the cells. But if you can convince people to accept High 6-A BM Naruto for harming Second Form Juubi in the same way then we might as well scale Sage Naruto's Rasenshuriken to Kurama.

Surely, you must realize that Sage Mode Naruto doing anything to Hashirama's constructs does not make any sense at all right? And TFO also said something about it.

@Whis

I don't know how many percent we're going to give to Naruto, just saying dividing the result into two doesn't give them 6-B ratings.

Also, for the Itachi thing, I dunno, really. Do you have scans?

@Burning

Physicall should aswell as to be a jonin u need to be proficient in all areas and to be an S rank u need to be a threat to highly experienced jonins or kage level fighters

@Whis

I don't know how many percent we're going to give to Naruto, just saying dividing the result into two doesn't give them 6-B ratings.

Also, for the Itachi thing, I dunno, really. Do you have scans?
I agree dividing it by half doesn't give them 6-B ratings but they are high enough in low 6-B for someone who no-sold Hachibi's attacks to be classified as 6-B.

Though really what do you think, is no selling a 5+ teraton attack a 7 teraton durability feat ?

@BFF

naruto also use rasangan to hurt kurama

as much i know rasangan is not Durability Negation

"Surely, you must realize that Sage Mode Naruto doing anything to Hashirama's constructs does not make any sense at all right? "

Hashirama's constructs and half kurama r on same lvl no?

@lordwhis the raikage didn't one sell anything that was 6-b in AP. ever. he got knocked out by a 7-b AP attack. he is likely high 7-b, low 7-a maybe, but by no means in the 6 tier.

I thought I'd told people to drop the discussions and do what Julian said, apply the requested changes so we can get the revisions over with quickly. Make a CRT later if you want, but Drop. It.

Also, BFF, can you tell me what is left?

There is always time to make CTR's later for character specific things.

I mean we need to actually apply the ratings first, before discussing if certain characters actually scale.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
@lordwhis the raikage didn't one sell anything that was 6-b in AP. ever. he got knocked out by a 7-b AP attack. he is likely high 7-b, low 7-a maybe, but by no means in the 6 tier.
The 3rd Raikage man, not the 4th.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
exactly. he never tanked anything like that.
The 3rd Raikage has been at High 6-C for YEARS now.

He tanked Hachibi's bijju bomb which has been calced at near 6B levels. He was not KOed by a 7B attack, the 7B attack did not damage him at all, it caused his hand to hit himself, which KOed him.

Also some would argue tanking an SM Rasenshuriken is a low 6-B feat, even if the rasebshuriken isn't low 6-b itself.

@Omimi

As far as I remember, Kurama blocked Ultra Big Ball Rasengan and destroyed it with a shockwave. He was only bothered when Naruto spammed it with his clones.

How? Hashirama can face Prime Kurama. And what does 50% Kurama have to do with this? I don't understand.

@Kep

Currently, we're talking about how to divide the 6-B result between Naruto and Bee. Omimi suggested 75-25 in the previous thread for some reasons, but I dunno what value that would come to for both.

There's also the thing with the Raikage and...Itachi, I guess.

Also, Konan's physical strength. What do you guys think about Shrek's suggestion?

he never tanked a bijuu bomb. in their fights, gyuki never had a chance to use it cuz he always stopped him midways. the one time he did, gyuki says that both crashd out of fatigue into the ground with their strongest attacks at read (aka nukite and bb). he never got to fire a bb at ay. and yes, he was koed by a rasenshuriken.

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
he never tanked a bijuu bomb. in their fights, gyuki never had a chance to use it cuz he always stopped him midways. the one time he did, gyuki says that both crashd out of fatigue into the ground with their strongest attacks at read (aka nukite and bb). he never got to fire a bb at ay. and yes, he was koed by a rasenshuriken.
You do realize that that statement proves that Gyuki did use tailed beast balls against Raikage during their encounters ?

Seeing as how EMS Madara and Base Hashirama are becoming 6-B, then i guess i should upgrade Indra and Asura.

Currently, we're talking about how to divide the 6-B result between Naruto and Bee. Omimi suggested 75-25 in the previous thread for some reasons, but I dunno what value that would come to for both.

There's also the thing with the Raikage and...Itachi, I guess.
75% would result in 6-B BM Naruto.

Also Nagato was stated to be more powerful than Raikage as well. IIRC the statement was something along the lines of Raikage being called the 4th most powerful Edo tensei after Madara, Nagato & Itachi.

Also did this SM Naruto Vs Kurama fight happen inside Naruto's brain, if so I'm not sure that anything from it counts.

Also, in addition to 6B Itachi & EMS Sasuke, 6B BM Naruto should also lead to 6B BMinato & anyone else who scales from any of them.

You do realize that that statement proves that Gyuki did use tailed beast balls against Raikage during their encounters ?

lol not. they both quit attacking cuz they went out cuz of fatigue. the raikage fell on his own arm and that bb went flying somewhere else

lol not. they both quit attacking cuz they went out cuz of fatigue. the raikage fell on his own arm and that bb went flying somewhere else

I he used the BB against him then then it would be pretty reasonable to assume that he used it during all of their fights. I mean honestly, it would be kinda stupid if he didn't.

@Whis

What of 25% for Bee?

Madara, sure. But for Nagato and Itachi, it could be referring to their hax and effectiveness of their techniques. Raw power is not everything in Naruto, and the power scaling is hard. Unless it was directly stated to be raw power, I don't know if we can use it. And where's the statement? The scan, I mean.

Even if I don't support Sage Naruto scaling from Kurama, I dislike it when people pull the mind scape argument. The possibility of him losing was very obvious and real, and he would have lost if Kushina didn't appear. I don't know why people use "it was in his mind, so it doesn't count". If nothing bad could happen, why did Bee help and advise him so much?

On second though, I should probably hold of on upgrading them until I get confirmation that 6-B Madara and Hashirama is accepted.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
On second though, I should probably hold of on upgrading them until I get confirmation that 6-B Madara and Hashirama is accepted.
I definitely agree with 6-B Madara & Hashirama & Prime Kurama. As I mentioned above I think even BM Naruto/Minato, Itachi & EMS Sasuke deserve to be 6-B. Madara,Kurama & Hashirama are well into 6-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back