• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: New Era [New upgrades]

Status
Not open for further replies.
That aside, I was also thinking, why don't we add a "Relevant Calcs" section to character pages? Since we're using a nice amount of scaling, on characters that have accepted ccalcs, they should b e listed on their page. What do you guys think?

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Two things to consider about EMS Madara:
I wouldn't take his comment about Sasuke seriously. Madara as a character is cocky and looks down on everyone. And Tobirama stated they were brought back at near full strength. So, Edo Mads is already > EMS for matching a near Full Strength SM Hashirama.

@TFO

And I said I don't even agree with the 6-A and High 6-A thing in the first place. You guys are free to upgrade the characters to 5-B if you want and enough people agree. It's not even like I don't want 5-B Naruto or even higher (High 4-C is my hope), I just want something more concrete and legit. Once again, you can use that same logic for Bankai and stuff. Just saying I don't agree and support it. Simple.

@KOMIE

Did Madara not say Kabuto reincarnated him to a state better than his golden age?

TataHakai said:
Burning Full Fingers said:
@KOMIE

Did Madara not say Kabuto reincarnated him to a state better than his golden age?
Madara21
Read next panel. Kabuto didn't know EMS Madara's power. Hashirama did. Hashi's word >> Kabuto.

Also guys Hashi battled Edo Madara. He would know if Madara is stronger or weaker from their fight. At the end he says that Madara revived gains back his past strength.

Edo Madara is special because he has Rinnegan and Hashi cells and is young. Edo Madara can be > EMS Madara but the diference being low 6B EMS and High 6A Edo Rinnegan is bit... Not saying that Edo should not get to High 6A but EMS being so much weaker is a bit silly. Also you have to take it consideration that Madara and Hashi continued their battle after Kurama was put to sleep. And it was EMS Madara vs SM Hashirama. If it was a stomp then we wouldn't have them both at the end almost out of chakra and in a bad shape.

╬Ü╬ƒ╬£╬Ö╬× said:
Read next panel. Kabuto didn't know EMS Madara's power. Hashirama did. Hashi's word >> Kabuto.
That just sounds like Kabuto lying to get Madara to fight? Fair point but it sounds weird for Kabuto to claim something then deny it 2 seconds later and the fact that he follows it up with himself goading Madara to go fight

Just thought I should correct something.

Madara, when he was alive, was an old decrepit Grampa. He died around the time he awakened the rinnegan.
Madaras-old-age
Kabuto brought him back with his rinnegan but at his prime. This was what he modified.

Otherwise EVERY EDO TENSEI are weaker versions of themselves; & if Madara said he's even stronger being alive—flesh & blood—then it stands to reason why he should be. After all, the moment he came alive from the EDO was when he became more dangerous (I'm talking even physically) & could immediately treat even Hashirama, whom he contested hard with before as EDOs, like garbage.

Madara323
Just to confirm it, Kabuto repeats this statement a few pages later, confirming my point of him lying to Madara just to get Madara to fight
"Maybe i don't know how strong you were, why don't you show me" was essentially his statement

@Rinkaku

Yeah, we can finally update stuff. It applies to the other Bijuu, right?

Also...High 6-A EMS Madara = High 6-A Base Hashirama and Prime Kurama?

If Gedo Mazo will be scaled from a High 6-C+ Biju, then Choji could receive a new Butterfly Key for fighting the Gedo Statue.

BlackeJan said:
Well then since thats out of the way....can we talk about Base Naruto?
If you are talking about Base 7-C Naruto from Kakashi, then everyone would scale to him, which is the same as Seventh Gate Gai and that would create inconsistencies. Maybe the problem is Kakashi or Obito stats?.

I've seen the Gedo Mazo's feat and I'll recall them for you guys.

Gedo Mazo overpowered Kitsuchi's Mountain Press jutsu.

When Butterfly Choji and Choza tried to fight Gedo Mazo, they were overpowered instantly by the flare of his chakra. Butterfly Choji's feats in the war was that he one-shotted Asuma, defeated and restrained Kakuzu and Hizashi Hyuga (Neji's dad).

Gedo Mazo took an uppercut from an injured Eight Tails and KCM Naruto

those are the ones that come from my head

Btw can we get a profile for my man the underrated Kitsuchi he held the 10 tails for at least a moment. Obviously he will not scale anywhere close to 10 tails but it would be cool to see him(and Chiyo) with a profile.

^

I agree with Rocker, I was going to mention Kitsuchi second Mountain feat. He also lodged a considerable terrain of the earth to make the Juubi to miss-fire his bijuu-dama, underneath his feet.

The rest of his feats where a group effort by many of the Stone Ninja's

^) he should have destroyed a continent, then we could have gotten the Vanished Continent of the End instead of the Valley

Shadowbokunohero said:
;^) he should have destroyed a continent, then we could have gotten the Vanished Continent of the End instead of the Valley
The same goes for SM Hashi but by the current scaling to Juubito and Juubi they are High 6A. Something else to be said is that Edo Madara and Edo Hashi were hit by Juubito's Quad JuubiDama since they were inside the Barrier he created. After that Hashi's and Madara's Avatars were destroyed but Madara's Susanoo Aura remained which means that the Juubi Dama didn't destroy their bodies and then they regenarated. If Madara regenarated as Edo then He wouldn't have his Susanoo aura like there.

I don't agree with High 6-A EMS Madara unless it's Edo Madara. Base Hashi also isn't High 6-A. That makes no sense and really fudges up the scaling.

• EMS Madara = Low 6-B
  • Edo Madara = High 6-A (Due to Hashirama upgrades and Matching SM Haahirama).
^This is better.....

@Tenshin

I'm asking about your question. I mean "isn't it High 6-C+?" I'm asking if you're referring to EMS Madara being High 6-C or something.

@BFF

I understand where you're coming from but the thing is:

• BSM Being High 6-A can't be contested unless you want to say Juubi isn't High 6-A or every last feat BSM has is an outlier. You either are saying that or you accept the feats.
  • Yeah, this scaling can be used for Bankai. If hypotetically Fullbring Shikai Ichigo goes from being 6-C to High 6-A in Bankai based on feats, I see no reason why True Shikai Ichigo wouldn't recieve a similar boost at least by going Bankai. In this hypothetical scenario, what justifies not scaling The boost FB Shikai Ichigo gets by going Bankai to True Shikai Ichigo going Bankai when it's based on feats and scaling.
What's more concrete than feats? CONSISTENT feats.

@BFF yeah given by the Bijuu-Dama calc by Rinkaku then EMS Madara is High 6-C+.

Edo Madara is different due to being modified by having Hashirama's cells (Infamous Hashi Boob). Also having the Rinnegan which amps him considerably and the reason he fought SM Hashirama to a standstill or so

Since we have proof that the Gobi was able to harm Gyuki (with a physical Taijutsu attack) - who has High 6-C+ durability for being able to tank his own Bijuudama, why are we still rating the Bijuu/Jinchuriki as 7-A physically? Besides Gyuki is able to fight characters that can harm him anyway.

Tailed Beasts can take their own Bijuudama yes, we will change it as i wrote in the revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back