• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

@TFO

Fair enough anyway we should stop discussing as kep disallowed it and just end the revisions (we can wait for Keps and BFFs opinion on A)

We have only this left it seems

High 6-A Sage Mode Madara

6-C Rasenshuriken

Changing Sakura profile

High 6-A SM Madara has already been proven, I don't see why people keep struggling with it.

Which Naaruto was the 6-C Rasenshuriken again?

SM Madara is only High 6-A with Dual Rinnegans, but that form doesnt exist outside of being A JJ.

SM Madara with 1 Rinnegan should be 6-A.

Is the FRS calc accepted?

There was a calc about it(Sry i cant find the calc it would be an outlier anyways as Sage naruto did it) also which naruto gets At least so we can apply that changes aswell i posted who would scale to each change above

ShrekAlmighty said:
There was a calc about it(Sry i cant find the calc it would be an outlier anyways as Sage naruto did it) also which naruto gets At least so we can apply that changes aswell i posted who would scale to each change above
So, SM Naruto is At Least 7-B?

@Dzhin

yep thats the one but it would make a huge ammount of 7-B character 6-C as madara tanked it

@TFO

i think he was talking about the calc

gonna go ask his opinion

Dzhindzholia said:
It was a charged and very big rassenshuriken if i dont forget.The one he used against Madara when Hashi restrained him.
Yeah, and War Arc Naruto was stated to be > Minato in Chakra Control and Minato could Make a massive Rasengan.

Either way, it definitely reaffirms that SM Naruto is At Least 7-B and KCM would be At Least 7-B, Possibly Higher. I believe he should be 7-A.

@TFO

its an outlier anyways i asked kep so we should wait for his opinion

Raising tiers cause of powerscaling isnt allowed even tho it sounds illogical doing so would cause massive problems with a lot of series

%50 Kurama low 6-B and Tailed Beast Mode Naruto low 6-B but even if don't know the level we know Kurama's power multiplied. I think Tailed Beast Mode upgrade Naruto 6-B but gets at least or a likely higher more accurate because reason for his low 6-B tier is casual for Tailed Beast Mode Naruto.

Dont know how SM Naruto 6-C FRS was an outlier (unless yall can tell me) but i agree that KCM should be @TFO that he should be Mountain Level

So did I miss anything? From the looks of it it seems that there is little to be discussed now.

I think whichever changes that have been accepted can be applied now.

Sakuras profile wasnt adjusted correctly as pictures for various forms werent added and 7-B is for adult sakura Post Chapter 632 was agreed Unknown

If anybody can give me a brief summary for High 6-A Sage Madara i'd be aprecciated.

If so I could ask an admin to unlock it for me.

If the edit is accepted then I think we can declare the Naruto Revisions over.

I'll be going to sleep now, but I'll be checking up on this tommorrow

Technically Dual Rinnegan SM Madara existed for a few seconds before his death.

Also, Sasuke Recovery Arc Lee could hurt Kimimaro even without using the Gates & blocked many of his attacks even when Sober, which should be 8-A feats.

Does anyone think we should make a profile for Kitsuchi & a few more characters ?

Even if Lee was drunk (& he wasn't in the 1st scan) he could still damage Kimimaro, a being with 8-A durability, unpredictable or not.

Further Kimimaro notes that Lee's power isn't the problem it's that his attacks are too predictable.

IMG 20180217 114209
IMG 20180217 114239

@Whis

Already discussed BFF also agrees with u and was just an sugestion from my side

Anyway someone should go and fix Sakuras profile

so we can officially end the revisions

Back