• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Revisions: Continued Again

Burning Full Fingers said:
Why the rush? There's still Boruto. Lol.

Anyway, I'm kinda confused on the exact reasoning for 7-B Sakura.
By the way I recently realized that Boruto is set years before Boruto the movie, & everyone is in the academy, they honestly don't need pages. I'm not even sure if academy-going Ninjas are even superhuman.

I wouldn't mind a profile for Himawari though, she should be 8-B normally & Atleast 6-B when angry.

ShrekAlmighty said:
@BFF

Sage madara was hit by 9 Bijuu and tanked a solo attack from BM naruto can u please change his no rinnegan form to Low 6-B
Tanking 9 bijuu bombs is a 6-B feat

LordWhis said:
By the way I recently realized that Boruto is set years before Boruto the movie, & everyone is in the academy, they honestly don't need pages. I'm not even sure if academy-going Ninjas are even superhuman.

I wouldn't mind a profile for Himawari though, she should be 8-B normally & Atleast 6-B when angry.
For goodness sake there will be no 6-B Himawari it was clearly meant to be a comedic moment.

@Rocker: It's my bad too for not putting an exclamation mark or a emoticon or something. @Everyone: Just a heads up, SM Madara being 1/5x as strong as Edo Madara would only make him 6-A, not High 6-A As his page erroneously reports as Madara should scale to Tenpaichi, 1/5 of which is only 6-A.Also, his reasoning should be modified, it contradicts itself & makes no sense, grammatical or otherwise, right now.

Burning Full Fingers said:
@Whis
He didn't tank the Bijuudama, as far as I remember.
no rinnegan sage Madaras susanoo tanked a tail punch from BM naruto and was destroyed by combined attack of 9 not 8 bijuus

I think Post time skip Sakura should be 8-A, she was portrayed to be physically more powerful than both Kakashi and Early part II Naruto, also the fact that she's physically weaker than Sai seems ridiculous to me

Shadowbokunohero said:
I think Post time skip Sakura should be 8-A, she was portrayed to be physically more powerful than both Kakashi and Early part II Naruto, also the fact that she's physically weaker than Sai seems ridiculous to me
she tore apart sai's snakes with brute force

Frantzy12 said:
Shouldn't Shin also scale to sub-relativistic I mean he was able to combat Sasuke and Naruto.
Both Naruto and Sasuke were rusty, he could not react to Sakura punch and by scaling is not there since him being faster than Hashirama is bad, so no.

Honestly I think it was obvious that both Naruto and Sasuke were holding back in that fight. Naruto basically states it himself.

You can't use the rusty argument actually especially since Sasuke is always actively fighting.Shin was able to deceive and combat both individuals.The only argument here is Naruto wasn't full power.His passive precog wasn't even aware of the sword that pierced him.Shin scales to them in Speed..He reacted to pretty much everything they did and countered.

Also are those episodes of Sasuke looking for redemption canon? Where he fought that girl that can manipulate blood?

How can it be an outlier if he had no prior appearances that displays his speed? He simply appeared out of nowhere honestly.

What does that have to do with his speed? All this means is he has shit durability lol.Besides wasn't Sakura compared to BM Naruto?

even the databook that claims Sakura is BM, they are directly comparing her to his KCM form, as those are the forms they fought with, KCM is 7-B

Do you know the differences between both that would null the anime adaption? Especially since the anime is the main canon as of now similar to super.

Also the comparison means she scales to war arc BM Naruto..This to me seems like not liking a certain stat.Shin kept with them in the entire encounter.The only PIS in that entire bout was Naruto's precog.The shurikens nearly killing Sasuke and Sword wounding Naruto make sense considering that verse is notorious for their sketchy piercing durability.

well anime just adapt the novels, considering it's part of Shippuden which isn't canon, although I think you can use the anime supplementary to the novel, to give someone a better idea whats going on.

Also the Boruto anime is canon no the Naruto anime

How about upgrading minato to sub relativistics for reacting to Madara's tsb and 8 gates Guy and scale it juubito and above

Not all attack Madara throws are sub-rela, also he was toying with them. Kep said no to that.

After this revision I honestly think the God tiers stats should be looked at.It just doesn't seem right honestly,feels inflated.Small Planet Guy is ridiculous.

Back