• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'll post it, and fix the key later.

Just checked. Keys should be:

Base, Post Chunin-Exam, Cursed Seal 2, Time-Skip/Shippuuden Start, Orochimaru Absorbed, Hebi, Taka, EMS, Rinnegan, Six-Paths, Indra-Susanoo/ Ultimate Susanoo.

It has the be Indra Susanoo. There should be nothing after Perfect Susanoo otherwise and it is noted to be "With 9 Bijuu-Chakra Absorbed"

But Rinnegan '''''is''''' Six Paths power. So it's basically the same key. The next one would be the Indra Susanoo.

I thought we agreed we weren't going to scale Sasuke as Country lvl due to the help of Naruto's Kyuubi cloaks and Juugo's Sage mode

@SSGJ Fuuuuuck. Then really. I do not know. The last is definitely Indra Mode. Maybe Sage Mode Susanoo? Otherwise, there is nothing. Like, absolutely nothing.

Wrote out the Naruto keys, if they are needed.

One question, how is complete kurama weaker than naruto or minato with half kurama?

I think I wrote that down. Thought. Orochimaru absorbed I mean.

@PaChi Kurama is a Bijuu. They do not have the Knowledge of Ninjutsu. But maybe he was forgotten in Scaling? Only thing Complete Kurama has is Bijuudama Thought, while Kurama Naruto has Sage Mode added to him.

Kurama is Small to Large Island with half of his form. Add his other half and he would still be consistently in that level.

Thats great. Now the keys and Stats match.

Now I believe the only one left is Naruto and the guys from the Last.

I'll post the Naruto Key's here so you guys can take a once-over on them:

Base, Post Chu-Nin Exam, Teen Naruto, Sage Mode, Tailed Beast Transformation, Tailed Beast Mode, Nine Tails Chakra Mode, Six Paths, Asura-Mode/ Six-Paths Nine Tails Chakra Mode

Note: TBT is put after SM in the Notes, so I put it there.

First Form Jübi=Large Island level

Second Form Jübi=Country level

BM naruto already cut of Second Form Jübi tails who has country lvl durability no?

Naruto's done and those pages are unlocked.

Please notify me if I made any mistakes.

We should fix Haku, Raikage's, Muu and etc.

For Shin Uchiha he should remain at unknown or could be scaled to the likes of Zabuza, he damaged Sasuke and Naruto only through durability negation moves as his main power his hax. He was terribly injured by a katon from Sasuke and pnuch from Sukura. Boruto should be 9-B phisically and 9-A with jutsus, Sarada 8-C and Mitsuki 9-A, his sage mode is featless and Unknown including the speed since Orochimaru was casual and did not fought anymore.

I'm going to edit Kurama right now since its more important at the moment.

For Third Raikage it depends on how powerful the Tailed Beasts are physically.

I know this is a lot work for you guys but I want to state some corrections and some

Sasuke Uchiha: City Block level (Created a crater with a Kato) | At least City Block level (Stronger than before. Briefly stalemated Sakon and the Sound Four, but got stomped afterwards) | At least City Block level, possibly Multi-City Block level (Far stronger than he was at the Chunin Exams. Possibly scales to Butterfly Choji, since Sasuke's Heavens' Cursemark is stated to be much stronger than Sound Fours CM by Kabuto) | Unknow | City level with Kirin (Destroyed Uchiha Fortress and the mountain below) | City level+ with Complete Susano'o (His Susano'o should be comparable to Itachi's, which Orochimaru admitted was superior to him and defeated his eight-headed snake form) | Town level with Amaterasu (His Amaterasu was powerful enough to force A 4th in his Lightning Armor to dodge), Mountain level with Complete Susano'o (Considerably stronger than his previous Susano'o, which was already close to this level. Should be superior to Killer B, who is this powerful in his Chakra Mode. Comparable to Bijuu Mode Naruto) | Country level (Destroyed Obito Uchiha's Truth-Seeking Ball alongside Naruto's chakra cloak and Juugo's Senjutsu) | Small Planet level(Created a moon alongside Naruto) | At least Small Planet level (Stronger than before, receiving additional power-ups and absorbing the chakra of all nine Tailed Beasts)

Dark649 said:
We should fix Haku, Raikage's, Muu and etc.
For Shin Uchiha he should remain at unknown or could be scaled to the likes of Zabuza, he damaged Sasuke and Naruto only through durability negation moves as his main power his hax. He was terribly injured by a katon from Sasuke and pnuch from Sukura. Boruto should be 9-B phisically and 9-A with jutsus, Sarada 8-C and Mitsuki 9-A, his sage mode is featless and Unknown including the speed since Orochimaru was casual and did not fought anymore.
I thought we agreed to stay clear from Boruto once we finished with the Naruto edits

Also I think Boruto should be 8-B by the statement of Kakashi being Chunin level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back