• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
Ladies and gentlemen, let's skip straight to the point.

I think I'm done with the Naruto revisions. After several discussions and upgrades, I narrowed down the stuff to a point where we can finally get it over with after several years.

And it's only been three days.

Anyway, if you want to help applying this (which would be extremely appreciated), here are the links you will have to check. I corrected a lot of stuff from Meosos's blog, so make sure to check my blog right after.

1. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Meosos/Naruto_Revision

2. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Naruto_Revision:_Part_II

3. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1276987

By the way, massive thanks to everyone in the discussion thread. I really appreciate it.

NOTE: ANY COMPETENT NON-STAFF MEMBERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP CAN COMMENT.

Edit List, as per Antvasima's request:

Gaara: City Block level (Can generate vast quantities of sand that can level entire forests) | Large Town level (Created a large sand shield which covered Sunagakure) | At least Large Town level (Even stronger than before. Has been compared to Shukaku), likely ' (Together with Onoki, Gaara was able to stop Madara's Tengai Shinsei. Took hits from Madara's Susanoo, and fought several clones at the same time) | At least Large Town level (At least as strong as before. Saved Sunagakure from multiple meteors that were falling towards the village.)

Tsunade: Multi-City Block level (Should scale to Ittan, a relatively weak Iwa chunnin who can generate this much power with his Earth Release jutsus) | At least Town level (Should scale to Kabuto, who tanked KCM3 Naruto's chakra wave, which was almost at this level. According to Madara, Tsunade surpasses A in physical strength. Should scale to Kitsuchi, who can generate this much power with his Earth Rlease)

A (Fourth Raikage): Multi-City Block level via powerscaling (Stronger than Ittan, who can generate this much energy with his Earth Release) | At least Town level (Capable of matching V2 B's Lariat, which can overpower Kisame Hoshigaki. Scales to Kitsuchi, who generated this much power in his bout with the Gedo Mazo)

Orochimaru: At least Town level (Said to be stronger than any other ninja in Konoha, including Old Hiruzen, by Hiruzen himself. Is stronger than the other Sannins, and at least equal to Jiraiya, who generated this much energy with his Odama Rasenga) | City level+ (Matched KCM4 Naruto, who created a crater during their fight. Tanked KCM4 Naruto's roar)

Jiraiya: Multi-City Block level via powerscaling (Should be above the likes of Kakuzu, Kisame Hoshigaki and Itachi Uchiha's base form) | At least Town level (His Chou-Odama Rasengan generated this much energy. Should be around Orochimaru's league, and superior to Tsunade)

Deidara: At least Building level with C1, Multi-City Block level with C2, Large Town level with C3, and Small Country level with C0.

Hiruzen Sarutobi: At least Town level (Was the strongest ninja in Konoha, surpassing Jiraiya and Tsunade and originally Orochimaru, a claim repeated several times. Even stronger than Danzō Shimura), far higher in his prime (Was said to be the strongest Hokage, but this was possibly retconned. According to Orochimaru, if Hiruzen was a mere 10 years younger, he wouldn't have stood a chance)

Itachi Uchiha: At least City Block level+ normally (His katons are far above Sasuke's; capable of matching Kakashi), City level+ with Complete Susanoo (Stated by Orochimaru to be even stronger than him. Tanked Sasuke's Kirin. One-shotted Orochimaru's snake form.)

Kabuto Yakushi: At least City Block level, likely City Block level+ (Was stated to be comparable to Kakashi Hatake. Managed to defeat Tsunade while she was afraid of blood. Survived Naruto's Rasengan) | At least Small Town level (Casually tanked KCM4 Naruto's sound-wave, which was calc'ed at this level)

Tobirama Senju: At least Town level (His Suiton is considerably better than Mei Terumi's).

Anko Mitarashi: Possibly City Block level (Is a special jonin, and should be at least above the top-tier genins in the Chunin Exams)

Uchiha Madara: See here for Meosos's complete profile on Madara. The only difference would be his Tengai Shinsei, which is Low 6-B via calcs.

Danzō Shimura: Town level (Was stated to be one of Konoha's strongest ninja, even up until his death and should therefore be comparable to Jiraya and Hiruzen Sarutobi. Was considered to be one of Tobirama's successors and the Sixth Hokage Candidate), possibly higher

Sasori
: Large Building level puppets via powerscaling from Sakura and Chiyo. City Block level, potentially higher with his main body.

Might Guy: City Block level+ (Is constistently portrayed as an equal to Kakashi Hatake. Easily fought on par with Kisame Hoshigaki, who was stated to be far above Zabuza Momochi) | At least Small Town level (Vaporized a lake in his fight with Kisame) | Town level (Shook Turtle Island)

Kisame Hoshigaki: At least City Block level+ (Stated to be far stronger than Zabuza Momochi) | Small Town level (Matched Might Guy in their second fight) | Likely Town level (Matched Might Guy)

Obito Uchiha: At least City Block level (Far stronger than Genin Sasuke, who is this strong with his Katons) | Town level (Fought evenly with Minato Namikaze, although he lost in the end) | City level to City level+ (Fought KCM Naruto to a standstill).Up to Mountain level with the power of the Bijuus | Country level (At least as strong as Second Form Juubi's casual Bijuudama) | At least Country level (Should be at least as powerful as the incomplete Juubi. Can summon the God Tree which towered above the land)

Naruto Uzumaki (Teenager): City Block level (Comparable to Sasuke, who generated this much power with his Katon) | City-Block level+, possibly Multi-City Block level (Far stronger than he was at the Chunin Exams. Possibly scales to Butterfly Choji, since CM2 Sasuke is much stronger than Jirobo and Tayuya at this point) | City Block level+, Small Town level+ with Futon Rasenshuriken | At least City level (Comparable to Pain, whose most casual Shinra Tensei should be at the very least around this range), possibly higher | City level+ (Generated this much destruction in his 4-tailed form), Mountain level (Far stronger than before. Broke a part of Nagato's Chibaku Tensei) | At least Mountain level (Superior to Killer B, who is at least this powerful with a Bijuudama), possibly Large Island level (Broke Nagato's Chibaku Tensei, which was this powerful) | At least Small Island level+, likely Large Island level (Was capable of fighting the Larval Jubi, which was far stronger than all Tailed Beasts combined) | Country level (Capable of ripping off Obito Uchiha's chakra arms alongside Minato Namikaze, and fight him head-on) | Small Planet level (Created a moon with Sasuke) | At least Small Planet level (Received additional power-ups, fighting Kaguya and rivaling Rinnegan Sasuke post-absorbing the chakra of all Bijuus)

Minato Namikaze: Multi-City Block level (Should be far above the various base forms of Tsunade, Jiraiya, and A, who admitted inferiority to Minato) | Town level (Was said to be the strongest Kage at the time, which should include Old Hiruzen and Tobirama. Far above Kitsuchi, who can generate this much power) | City level via powerscaling (Around Chakra Mode Naruto's level) | Country level (Should be equal to BSM Naruto, as he possesses the other half of Kurama's power)

Indra Ōtsutsuki: At least Mountain level via Perfect Susanoo.

Asura Ōtsutsuki: At least Mountain level (On par with Indra)

Kankuro: Large Building level (Should be at least on par with Choji, who shattered a boulder) | At least City-Block level, likely higher (Equal to his sister, who defeated Curse-Mark II Tayuya) | Multi-City Block level (Is the commander of Ittan's squad)

Temari: Large Building level (Should be on par with Choji, who shattered a boulder. Defeated Shikamaru, who is as strong as Choji) | At least City-Block level, likely higher (Matched and eventually defeated Curse-Mark II Tayuya) | Multi-City Block level (Equal to Kankuro)

Hida: Multi-City Block level (According to Asuma, Hidan is far above him. Managed to block Kakuzu's punches)

Kakashi Hatake: City Block level+ (Far stronger than Part 1 Sasuke even after his power-ups, and thus should be on this level. Scales to other powerful jonin like Asuma, Gai and Yamato) | Town level (Matched Obito Uchiha, and should be on the same league as Gai with his Morning Peacock), ignores durability with Kamui | Mountain level with Perfect Susanoo (Comparable to EMS Sasuke, should scale to Madara's casual feat)

Yamato: City Block level+ (Created a large cliff and a waterfall), City level+ with Wood Release (Held back KCM4 Naruto with his prison)

Sai Yamanaka: City Block level+ (Easily pinned Base Kabuto down, and was capable of intimidating both Sasori and Deidara, although the latter wasn't using any jutsu above C2)

Neji Hyuuga: City Block level (Considerably above chapter 7 Sasuke, and was easily one of the strongest genin in the Chunin Exams) | Town level (As one of the strongest ninja in the Shinobi Alliance, he should be comparable to Kitsuchi, a high-level jonin who can generate this much energy)

Key: Chunin Exams | Shinobi Alliance

Rock Lee
: City Block level (Very casually defeated Start of Series Sasuke. Managed to wound Gaara several times in their fight, and is portrayed as one of the strongest chunin in the exams) | Small Town level to Town level depending on the gate (Scales to Guy, who can generate these levels of power with his Morning Peacock and Daynight Tiger) | City level

Note: Remove Lee's Kyuubi Cloak Key. It isn't necessary.

Sasuke Uchiha: City Block level (Created a crater with his Kato) | At least City Block level (Stronger than before. Briefly stalemated Sakon and the Sound Four, but got stomped afterwards) | At least City Block level, possibly Multi-City Block level (Far stronger than before. Matched KCM1 Naruto. Should be superior to several special jonin, such as Minato's bodyguards. Possibly scales to Butterfly Choji Akimichi) | Unknow | City level with Kirin (Destroyed the Uchiha Fortress and the mountain below) | City level+ with Complete Susanoo (His Complete Susanoo should scale to Itachi's, which was powerful enough to defeat Orochimaru's eight-headed snakes, and was stated by Orochimaru himself to be enough to defeat him) | Town level with Amaterasu (His Amaterasu was powerful enough to force A 4th in his Lightning Armor to dodge), Mountain level with Complete Susanoo via powerscaling (Considerably stronger than his previous Susanoo, which was already close to this level. Should be superior to Killer B, who is this powerful in his Chakra Mode. Comparable to Bijuu Mode Naruto) | Small Island level+ to Large Island level initially via powerscaling (Around BM Naruto's level of power) | Country level (Partially shattered Obito Uchiha's Truth-Seeking Ball alongside Naruto) | Small Planet level (Created a moon with Naruto) | At least Small Planet level (Stronger than before, receiving additional power-ups and absorbing the chakra of all nine Tailed Beasts)

Hashirama Senju: At least Mountain level with Wood Golem (Defeated Madara with Perfect Susanoo), likely Small Island level (Was able to capture and control all eight free-roaming Tailed Beasts, including Kurama. Claimed that the distributed chakra Naruto and Kurama gave the entire Allied Shinobi Forces was almost equal to his own) | Small Country level (Defeated Madara's Susanoo-Kyubi combination, which is this strong)

Kimimaro: At least City-Block level (Effortlessly held back Naruto and his clones. Broke out of Gaara's Sand Coffin with no effort. Could keep Jugo in ceck without much effort. Is said to be stronger than the rest of the Sound Four combined) | Likely City Block level+ (Easily surpasses Temari and Kankuro, both of whom were able to keep CM2 Tayuya in check, who in turn matched Madara's elite bodyguards. Should be comparable to Jonin-level opponents, such as Asuma Sarutobi), higher with Sawarabi no Mai

Jirobo: City-Block level (Scales to his teammate Sakon, who defeated Post-Chunin Exams Sasuke with little effort) | At least City-Block level, possibly City-Block level+ (Far stronger than before)

Choji Akimichi: Large Building level (Shattered a large boulder) | Possibly Multi-City Block level (Said to be one hundred times stronger than before, which would make him this strong. Defeated CM Jirobo with a single hit, supporting this claim)

Shino Aburame: City-Block level+ (Has long since far surpassed his Chunin Exams form, and should at the very least be on the level of a jonin like Asuma and Part 1 Sasuke)

Shikamaru Nara: Large Building level with explosives (Put up a good fight againt Temari in the Chunin Exams)

Asuma Sarutobi: City-Block level+ (Is a high-level jonin, and should scale to Hatake Kakashi and Might Guy. Briefly fought Hidan, although he got easily pushed aside once Hidan became serious)

Kakuzu: Multi-City Block level with normal attacks (Around Hida and Kona's level, should scale to Ittan). Town level with elemental attacks (Fought Kakashi Hatake to a standstill. Should scale from Kitsuchi, who generated this much power with his Earth Release)

Mei Terumi: Town level (Considerably stronger than Kitsuchi. Briefly matched Madara's Susanoo, although she didn't do any damage. All Kages are at least on this level)

Shisui Uchiha: City-Block level+ (His fire-style techniques are more or less comparable to Sasuke's and required several Anbu-level ninjas to counteract, is considered one of the strongest shinobi of his time and caused entire squads of seasoned ninja to flee on sight)

Killer B: Multi-City Block level (Scales to Ittan, whose Earth Release jutsus are this strong) | At least Multi-City Block level (Should be much stronger than End of Part 1 KCM Naruto, and is far stronger than he was before) | At least Small Town level+, possiblyTown level (Capable of blowing off Kisame, who was able to survive Guy's Daytime Tiger, which is at the very least this powerful) | At least Small Town level+, possibly Town level (Should be at least as strong as before, and Tailed Beasts can devastate entire villages with their pure physical strength) | At least Mountain level with Bijuudama

Kurama (Kyübi): Mountain level physically (Devastated Konoha in its rampage, smashed Madara's Senjutsu enhanced Susanoo and physically overpowered Obito's controlled Bijuu's), Small Island level with Bijuudama (Countered the Bijuudama of five Tailed Beasts with his ow)

I will follow and come back to this thread regularly. In short, I mostly agree.

Edit: How is Deidara Low 6-B with C0? Might be missing some scaling here, but it seems off.

I'd be happy to help, but we should divide up the work before doing anything.

KinkiestSins said:
I will follow and come back to this thread regularly. In short, I mostly agree.

Edit: How is Deidara Low 6-B with C0? Might be missing some scaling here, but it seems off.
C0 is a suicide attack.

C0 is a suicide attack.

Yeah, I noticed the calc a little after that lol In that case, seems fine. Might pick ask some more questions later.

I'll be heading back to school in a few days. If I'm going to help, it'll have be before Sunday.

Sorry man I was working for 3 days straight, couldnt even get on my PC. I will help with the revidions in the weekend, just give me what profiles you wamt me done

I'll be going to sleep now so I won't be able to help today. However I'll be glad to help if I'm needed to sometime tommorrow.

I am not very familiar with Naruto, but Kepekley's conclusions are probably fine.

Perhaps he should update his first post with what needs to be changed and to what, along with the calculations that warrant the ratings?

"I think he should be downgraded to City-Block level+ via scaling, as you will see below."

Even tho he has a feat of elevating a good chunk of forest in his giant form? And that was not even his strongest form. There has been couple of of town level feats in Sasuke retrival arc, Choji's giant slam included

Before anyone is quick to jump on this being outlier, it is not. Chapter 7 Sasuke's katons was calc'd at city block. Them getting this strong completely fits the criteria.

@Ant

No problem. It's just that i'm tired and frustrated. due to people constantly bothering me with upgrades on the Naruto discussion thread.

I'll make a summary soon enough.

What version of Gaara are you talking about here?

And no, nobody in the Chunin Exams should be Town level. That would mess up the scaling badly.

hmm, let's talk it later. I doubt it would get accepted to completely deraling the scaling. As Kitsuchi a top level jonin has a Town Level feat

Just wait till Kepekly finish his summary

@Kepekley23

Should I close the other Naruto discussion thread? I can do so if you provide a link.

"What version of Gaara are you talking about here?"

Pre Timeskip. And I am talking about this feat, where he burries Kimimaro 200 meters deep in a sand pit he created

"And no, nobody in the Chunin Exams should be Town level. That would mess up the scaling badly."

I am talking about Sasuke Retrival arc, which is 2 arcs after Chunin Exams.

"hmm, let's talk it later. I doubt it would get accepted to completely deraling the scaling. As Kitsuchi a top level jonin has a Town Level feat"

Sound 4 were said to be jonin level ninjas. A no name ninja has multi block level feat.

You cannot just dismiss those feats. when it specifically indicates the growth of Konoha 12.

As for scaling, Butterfly choji, Naruto (One tail), Sasuke (CS-2), Kimimaro, Gaara and sound 4 are the ones who will get upgraded.

This hostile nature towards naruto topic in here is the reason why its pages are not organised here. Yall dont even let anyone discuss it openly.

@Adam

Alliance Shinobi jonins should be far above normal jonins, and Kitsuchi is a top-tier.

Kimimaro and the Sound 4 are definitely not Town level. Okay, perhaps Kimimaro is Small Town level, but I want some feats.

@Antvasima

Not necessary, although it will need to be closed anyway since it is nearing 500 posts.

By the way, I updated my blog with Sasuke's profile, which was the last thing missing I think.

By the way, I just saw the calculation. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, an outlier. It would make:

1. Choji and S4 above Tsunade

2. Choji and S4 above Onoki

3. Choji and S4 either above or around Kage! Gaara's level

4. Choji and S4 closing on Sasuke's Kirin.

5. Choji and S4 closing on Orochimaru, Itachi and Sasuke (Perfect Susanoos)

6. Choji and S4 being close to Pain's most casual Shinra Tensei.

Sorry, but this is an outlier.

Shinobi alliance consisted on anyone from Chunins to Jonins, they are not something special. Shikamaru (Who is emphasized to be one of the smartest character of the series) said they are Jonin level. They were the most elite team of Orochimaru. It was emphasized more than once.

Feats put them at town level, not me. This also does not **** up scaling as you might think. Most of them were defeated with Brains not might (Except Choji, who powered up momentarily which I will also point out was nearly suicide. His normal base does not scale to this)

Adam of darkness said:
This hostile nature towards naruto topic in here is the reason why its pages are not organised here. Yall dont even let anyone discuss it openly.
We are not hostile towards Naruto. We are just tired of being constantly pestered about it, and it is not realistic for the staff to get anything done if there is a chaotic discussion with 400-500 posts wherein the fans constantly make contradictory demands of us.

@Kepekley23

Threads are automatically closed at 500 posts.

@Adam

You are not supposed to argue within this thread.

Actually, Shinobi Alliance ninjas are stated to have been trained to be faster and stronger.

Also see the comment I left above with a huge list of top-tiers who would somehow be below the S4 if we took this for granted. This would mess up Part 2 scaling, so it is an outlier.

@Adam you should read as to why Part I and Part II are treated seperately. While Choji did use the pills to defeat Jirobo you have to note that if we take Choji's statement in Butterfly Mode than would have been Multi-City block and having a Town level feat is frankly ridiculous in super size.

I don't know if I take the burden and do this alone or wait for the rest of the staff members. This is technically easier than the Narutoforums project, since I already have most of the profiles ready to go.

@Shadow

"NOTE: ANY COMPETENT NON-STAFF MEMBERS WHO ARE WILLING TO HELP CAN COMMENT."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back