• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rinnegan Obito is 7-B on these suggested revisions but he fought against KCM Naruto. Shouldn't he be scaled to him?

This is inevitably weird for Kakashi scaling but it always was

Well in the mean time I'll be taking a look at the other Kages and some fodder profiles.

It's kind of funny how this was originally intended to be a Staff only thread lmao.

Sasuke in Part II should scale to Town Level. Due to being superior to Kabuto and was able to pin down Yamato. Consistently matched and killed Danzo multiple times (Via Izanagi) with or without Susanoo

I do not count Deidara due to Sasuke having the elemental advantage agaisn't as he used his Lightning nature to defuse most of his bombs. Also Sasuke took hits from the C2 dragon and received damage as he lost one of his wings and had one of his legs injured.

We only have him as Town level with Amaterasu.

I realised an error the beginning of Sasuke in Part II should be Small Town+, due to receiving a Lariat from Killer Bee, which busted him open. He go stronger when he reached the Gokage summit to challenge Danzo.

Edit: Again another short-sighted error, Sasuke was Town Level due to absorbing Orochimaru's body, but could never display his full power due to fear of being taken over. He lost Orochimaru and given to the shot he received from Cloaked Bee it was safe to say that Sasuke was originally Small Town.

Hebi Sasuke was Town level+ (Via the absorption of Orochimaru. Which allowed him to contend with his brother Itachi. Take C2 Dragon bombs in his CM2 state, tho received injuries)

MS Sasuke was then downgraded to Small Town due to the lost of his CM and Orochimaru. Him left in deaths door by KillerBee's lariat is proof.

Edit: the hit
3361627-genjutsu 3

Considering the fact that Killer B in his Tailed Beast form could tank his own Bijuudama exploding ive rated his durability as "Likely Mountain level"

Considering that Third Raikage could harm Hachibi (who is Killer B's Tailed Beast) then I've rated him as "Possibly Mountain level".

Shouldn't Kurama be Small island to Likely Large Island to being able to take hits from the Juubi consistently and broke out the Chibaku Tensei with his 8-tails form.

His striking strenght should be the same as AP due to the fact that KM Naruto was consistenly shown to be able to break Haku's ice mirrors with his fists when Sasuke's fireballs couldn't. In the Valley of the End Naruto even snuffed out Sasuke Fireball with his roar.

Well I'll be going to sleep now so I'll let you guys continue the revision if you want to of course. Good luck!

Thank you for helping out with unlocking pages Promestein (I plan to give a tutorial to the other administrators in how to safely use the mass-locking/unlocking script eventually). Just remember to lock them again after the editing is finished.

If somebody writes a list of the exact titles of all the profiles that need to be unlocked, I can handle it with my automated script.

Also Haku.

I think we will be done with the revisions after this. Now, any revisions after this are a separate issue, of course.

I'm happy to help.

There's Obito, too

A '''list''' of the '''exact titles''' for the pages is necessary for the script to work.

@Shadow

An immense thanks for helping out with this. It was very tiresome, and I'm glad Julian, you and Prom were willing to help.

The Bijuu should be At least Small Town level+ physically, with Mountain level via Bijuudama. Here's the reasoning:

(Should be at least as strong as Killer B's V2 form, Bijuu's like Shukaku and Kurama are able to devastate entire villages by brute strength)

Okay. I will unlock them. When you are all done with this revision, somebody can place a note on my message wall that lists all of the profiles that need to be locked again.

Roshi would be:

City Block level+ (Same reasoning)

At least City level+ (Same reasoning)

Likely Mountain level (Same reasoning)

Mountain level (Same reasoning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back