• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Putting the Revisions in Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kepekley23

It seems unfair to burden you with doing all of it by yourself, without any other staff help. I think there are at least 80 Naruto profiles to handle.

I realized. I wouldn't be able to handle such an amount of work in a single day, anyway.

@Shadowbokunohero

Are you familiar with how to properly update statistics? Tier, Attack Potency, Striking Strength, Durability, Speed, and tier categories all have to be updated, appropriate calculation links imbedded in explanations, and character profiles power-scaled from must be mentioned and linked to as well.

In addition, everybody who edit must have switched their standard user settings from the visual editor to the classic/source code editor.

I do not want to be burdened with cleaning up lots of Naruto profiles due to incompetent handling of the revision after all.

Yes, I'm not sure how many I can do as I'm on my way to work and limited with the amount of time and might take me longer but I can do it.

So, are any staff members willing to help Kepekley23 with this task, if he first clarifies his original post with the required changes?

@Shadowbokunohero

Okay. Thank you for the offer to help then.

@Kepekley23

Again, thanks a lot for the help. I have been trying to get this revision going for over 1.5 years.

The original post has been updated with what I believe to be every change. I can update whatever is left later.

Thank you very much for all of your help. That should simplify things a lot for all the staff members willing to help out.

The Minato link seems to be non-functional though.

Also, the Moon-creating calculation should preferably be linked within the profiles.

@Kepekley23

I'm pretty sure Sasuke only ever achieves the Perfect Sussano once he received power from the Sage of Six Paths.

At that point he only had the Complete Sussano which is a level below the Perfect one even after the 5 kage summit.

So that part should be fixed.

nah, he had the humanoid susanoo, but i think you would jsut need to change the name, as his susanoo was potrayed being on a similar level to Naruto's Bijuu Kurama

quick question, if Shikamaru is High 8-C with explosives, what should we rate his striking and durability as?

High 8-C for his durability, since he was taking hits from Temari, with his Striking Strength being unknown.

In the Fouth Ninja Wall Climax Sasuke Susanno had to be enhanced by Juugo cursed mark in order to fight the Juubi and Obito, he archieved the Perfect one after the powerup from Hagoromo.

@Adam while I may agree with you, you have to wait for the revisions to be put into effect first, before asking for upgrades or downgrades. The staff as stretched as they are, just be patient.

I don't exactly remember, but i'm pretty sure Tailed Beast Sage Mode Naruto = BSM Naruto, and he scales to the Larval Shinju in this form, no?

Him wanting to die is basically him letting Sakura land hits, not him being able to tank them but not wanting to.

But it also means that he is not figting as hard, so his own hits are less damaging. It will be hard to die to someone if you can instantly kill them(just an example).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back