• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Profile Revisions (Part 1 - Power and Abilities - Dosu and Zaku)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the only Naruto fan in the history of the series who actually likes both Dosu and Zaku. I decided to revise their power and abilities section as both of them are in a horrible state currently, I wish to rectify this.

Here's the newly revised sections.

Here are Dosu and Zaku's pages, you can compare and contrast both to see what the new additions are, what has been changed, removed etc.

That's everything from me as the changes are self-evident.

Voting:

Agree: @UchihaSlayer96, @LordTracer, @KingTempest, @Damage3245, @LordGriffin1000

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
ohhhhhhhhh brother... this guy read Dosu and thinks he knows everything... 🙄 🙄🙄🙄

get a load of this guy...

I agree, this looks really good. Great job.
Screenshot_2023-07-14_2.37.42_AM.png

Looks good to me. Put the abilities in scrollboxes and this’ll be perfect.
I personally don't believe there's enough text to warrant a scrollbox for either character, but if you want to add one when the changes are applied than go ahead, I wouldn't care (I don't wanna do the extra work rn ong fr fr)

I think that the proposals look fine, but why does Zaku have Energy Projection?

I think that the proposals look fine, but why does Zaku have Energy Projection?
He has it for multiple reasons, he can project his chakra in the form of an aura as show in his interaction with Kabuto, he can project his chakra to increase his physical stats as currently accepted for basically all Shinboi, he can project his chakra to create soundwaves and air pressure with his Ninjutsu. The list probably goes on and on but those are the three main reasons as to why he has Energy Projection.

Wouldn't that just be covered by him having Aura, like Dosu?

he can project his chakra to increase his physical stats as currently accepted for basically all Shinboi
I don't think increasing physical stats would grant Energy Projection.

he can project his chakra to create soundwaves and air pressure with his Ninjutsu. The list probably goes on and on but those are the three main reasons as to why he has Energy Projection.
Isn't he just projecting Air Pressure and Sound Waves and using chakra to fuel that?

He would have to be projecting pure energy/chakra for it to count as Energy Projection, otherwise we might as well say that anyone who could just create a Fireball could also get Energy Projection which I think would be diluting the power a bit too much.

Wouldn't that just be covered by him having Aura, like Dosu?
It would still be him projecting his energy, just because it's done through an aura wouldn't mean it isn't his energy being projected.

I don't think increasing physical stats would grant Energy Projection.
It's through how that increase in physical stats is gained, from my recollection of how it works, it literally causes chakra to flow out of the specific body part that's being enhanced. But I could be wrong, so I'm fine with conceding on this part being evidence for Energy Projection until I can acquire more proof that it does work this way.

Isn't he just projecting Air Pressure and Sound Waves and using chakra to fuel that?

He would have to be projecting pure energy/chakra for it to count as Energy Projection, otherwise we might as well say that anyone who could just create a Fireball could also get Energy Projection which I think would be diluting the power a bit too much.
He's projecting energy, which is then transformed into soundwaves and air pressure as visually shown in the scan I presented, it starts out as chakra, it becomes energy, than that energy is transformed. It was projected as actual energy, but before it leaves his hands it becomes those two things.

I agree with that, there's just a misunderstanding going on what I actually meant by that claim it seems like.

He's projecting energy, which is then transformed into soundwaves and air pressure as visually shown in the scan I presented, it starts out as chakra, it becomes energy, than that energy is transformed. It was projected as actual energy, but before it leaves his hands it becomes those two things.

I agree with that, there's just a misunderstanding going on what I actually meant by that claim it seems like.
The Energy Projection part should be moved down to the same grouping with Sound Manip and Air Manip then, instead of where it currently is.

5 mods have approved of this thread and the 2 day requirement has passed. I'll apply the changes here shortly.

Edit: I have added the changes, this thread can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back