• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto power-scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
We currently have a very conflicted and uncertain situation regarding the higher tier Naruto characters.

On the one hand Madara and Toneri have been calculated at Continent level, and on the other Hagoromo has been calculated at Moon level+.

The question is what we should scale from with the 10-tails, the 9-tails, Naruto, and Sasuke?

Please try to be rational and unbiased, stick to the topic and do not derail the discussion. Useful input would be very appreciated. Thank you.

I believe they should be somewhere in the middle.Naruto easily overpowered toneris continent level attack without a scratch and sasuke is on the same level.Madara could be higher than continent because he described his CT as raindrops and he wasnt realy trying to kill naruto and sasuke ,he was buying time to cast infinite tsukuyomi which if not for sasuke's rinnegan susanoo would have affected them too.

It means that the statements are either outlier until Naruto masters his Kurama Chakra with his Six Sage Chakra.

Besides it's not like he made the moon from nothing. The moon seems to be closer than the average moon is (considering the fact that ink birds can fly to the moon for example, I know, I know, outlier), so that may also mean that the moon is hollow. Chibaku Tensei pulls large degrees of rubble (continent-sized) in this case, due to the sheer size. But do we actually count it as destructive capacity just because it pulls those pieces or do we count it in a calculation that states it as how much would be required to build the moon from the gravity core.

That may be the ticket.

All these different bloody transformations make my head spin, why can't these guys be more frickin' simple. He's SSGSS and that's all I need to say until otherwise.

Davy0 said:
All these different bloody transformations make my head spin, why can't these guys be more frickin' simple. He's SSGSS and that's all I need to say until otherwise.
Uhmm....what?

Given the fact that Naruto's easily around Multi Continental Level in Bijuu Sage Mode in The Last without using his full power (No RSM), wouldn't he be Moon Level by default?

Not sure tbh.

And by the way, Madara shouldn't be able to use Six Paths Chibaku Tensei? the Chibaku Tensei one that is Moon level.

Sage Mode, Six Sage Mode, Rikudo Kyuubi Mode, Kyuubi X Sage Mode, Six Sage Kyuubi Mode, 100% Kurama Six Sage Mode, Nine Tails Mode (Otherwise known as V1 and V2 from Bee).

What about the 10-tails? It fought Hagoromo and his brother. Should it be Moon level or Multi-Continent level? And if so, should we scale other characters from it?

Non-Bias said:
Given the fact that Naruto's easily around Multi-Continental Level in Bijuu Sage Mode in The Last without using his full power (No RSM), wouldn't he be Moon Level by default?
Yeah, but we're talking about the final battle of the original series before the Last. He also trained to get that strong it seemed, through his ability to summon Kyuubi from his body and still being capable of using his chakra. He hadn't mastered Sage Mode yet until The Last same as Kyuubi's two chakra halves, so I agree he should be Moon Level+ after "The Last" but not before it.

Antvasima said:
What about the 10-tails? It fought Hagoromo and his brother. Should it be Moon level or Multi-Continent level? And if so, should we scale other characters from it?
Again, the simple fact that it was locked within the moon should tell you all you needed. Easily Multi-Continent Level yet no cigar for the Moon Level. And again, Chibaku Tensei creates the moon with pieces of the planet, he didn't create a moon under his own sheer power.

Lifting strength Blue whale or pyramids

Shrinking strength City Block

Busting Atleast continent

Speed Reflex. Light speed

Travel speed Hypersonic

No, he would be at least Multi-Continent level+

^ Really? Even though he jumped from Island Level+ (BSM) to Continent Level+ (RSM) the first time around he wouldn't have the same increase in power? I mean Sasuke turned his Wall/Street Level Chidori into a City Level attack. That's a very large increase in power. His other attacks, namely Indra's Arrow, would obviously be much stronger than it was too and it's already a Multi Continent Level attack apparently. See what I mean?

And by the way, Madara shouldn't be able to use Six Paths Chibaku Tensei? the Chibaku Tensei one that is Moon level.

^ I honestly don't know. I think Hagoromo and his brother created that seal though.

nothong of the sort, you do not powerscale like that at all, here is how it goes:

we have a 500+ petatons feat from madara

a 600-ish petaton feat from toneri

a moon level feat from Haguromo

and a planet level feat from kaguya

naruto and sasuke are placed (at best) between Toneri and haguromo, as such they are powerscaled to toneri, strictly to his level and regardless of forms, just like Aizen (before his feat) was powerscaled to gremmy's level even though he was supposed to be vastly superior via the crappy powerscaling system that kubo created ( in short : trancendent>>>>>non trancendent in all stats).

those who are bellow madara (aka pretty much the rest of the cast) will no be powerscaled to continent level.

those who are equal to haguromo or superior to him (aka the shinju and hamura) are powerscaled to him, and strictly to his level

and as current things stand Kaguya is the sole planet level character.

that is how you should powerscale, in general.

Naruto & Sasuke multi continental given his feat in the last while he was in a much weaker form as well.And also the fact that kyuubi described Sasuke to be hagoromo as well.

Madara should still be moon level however hagoromo stated that he was near him in power while hagoromo in his death bed without Juubi is moon level so as such it should be common sense.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Naruto & Sasuke multi continental given his feat in the last while he was in a much weaker form as well.And also the fact that kyuubi described Sasuke to be hagoromo as well.
Madara should still be moon level however hagoromo stated that he was near him in power while hagoromo in his death bed without Juubi is moon level so as such it should be common sense.
I agree. But calcs>manga according to Illuminati478.

calcs are superior to vague manga statements, this argumant has been done many times before, if showing contredicts statements, then the showing is taken into account before the statements.

also its interesting, two threads are going on right now, on thread A some people want the strictest of judgement for series A, while on thread B people the same people argue for the most lenient of judgement towards series B, don't you find it a bit hypocritical?

@Illuminati478

It's not a vague manga statement hagoromo himself stated it do you think he didn't even know his own power sounds like ridiculous reaching.... Also if you're referring to bleach tbh I don't care that much .But yeah it's hypocritical I just find it fascinating how people are trying to deny facts straight out of the manga and apply there own brand of logic.

Everybody please try to stay polite towards each other. Thank you.

Again, Hagoromo created the moon, but not all at once, Chibaku Tensei tells us that Gravity pulls up whatever mass is in close vicinity to it.

i don't care either, i am just against hypocricy and double standard, and there have been much less vague statemnts then haguromo's, especially when he could be refering to abilities rather then raw power, and all of them were rejected due to being inconsistant with the showing.

@Illuminati478

No he referred to power its not abilities madara had most of his when he was regular edo tensei and it's not a vague statement also holds more credibility than calcs since its in the manga ...

I agree to that. Already stated in the Naruto Power-scaling thread what I think of that. Though I think he can be scaled to Toneri who should be weaker than himself.

But can we scale the 10-tails to Hagoromo, due to fighting him and his brother in their prime?

That would only make him Multi-Continent Level, though. Unless you have proof on Juubi being Moon Level. Him fighting against Hagoromo, and what I've stated repeatedly in both these threads, is that picking up large amounts of mass and debris shouldn't constitute as a Moon Level feat, he created the moon from grasping chunks from the planet.

yes, we should. 10 tales is moon level, all thos who are inferior to haguromo (AkA toner, madara, naruto, sasuke etc) should stay where they are at continent level.

@ CHILLVIBEZZ even if that was true, and its not as clear as you think it is, its still contredicts the showing.

Okay. I will revert the 10-tails to Moon level then.

@Illuminati478 Please tell me what showings contradict? And no Naruto is not continental he was in his weaker form in the last....

Chill, you should follow your name on this. We can make sure that people understand that that was "The Last" version of Naruto who showed those feats, but right now, Multi-Continent Level sounds right.

It also seems like re-calculating Hagoromo's creation of the Moon would be a useful project for Gallavant or the rest of the calculation group.

He didn't "create" the moon in that way. He produced it by collection large chunks, of which we don't know the time it took for him to do so.

Well, according to the calculation linked above, the feat was at over 1 Zettatons.

He took the chunks from the earth which would require the energy to launch them at least into orbit.Also since CT produces enough gravity to create the moon then it has the same gravitational binding energy as the moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back