• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto power-scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But the moon seems to be in a closer vicinity to the planet, though, does that not count for anything? Considering the fact that the characters have the ability to go onto the moon so quickly, the moon is hollowed within itself (probably made by the gravity core) and the fact that Juubi couldn't easily break free from it if it was, there seems to be an inconsistency we're not seeing here.

I'll agree with what @Davy0 said about Naruto & Sasuke but madara should still be moon lvl tbh if he's close in power to hagoromo who in his death bed without Juubi is moon level than it shouldn't be a debatable matter just seems ridiculous ...

The moon is hollow probably because the otsukagdg (sorry i forgot the name ) clan made it so after they colonized it and the juubi was being sealed thats why it could not break the CT

That makes absolutely no sense. When did they start to colonize it? Was Juubi bounded with the gravity core acting as a force field to keep it inside?

Well, the higher end for the calculation was at over 30 Zettatons, which is Moon level+. As such, the question is whether we should place Hagoromo and the 10-tails at Moon level or Moon level+?

Davy0 said:
But the moon seems to be in a closer vicinity to the planet, though, does that not count for anything? Considering the fact that the characters have the ability to go onto the moon so quickly, the moon is hollowed within itself (probably made by the gravity core) and the fact that Juubi couldn't easily break free from it if it was, there seems to be an inconsistency we're not seeing here.

how you quantify the jubbi being unable to break free from it? also the visual angle of the moon changes in each panel its shown, also in each panel our POV is different, we should stick to occams razor on this one...

@Antvasima Well theoretically if we just consider the feat moon instead of moon+ wouldn't that make them both moon+ since he performed the feat in his death bed anyway?

yes, should be.

@Antvasima if memory serves me right the 30 zettatons one required some very specific method, which doesn't necessarily describes what happand, besides most of the 'ends' were at moon level which is honestly fine...

edit: rechecked it, moon + works too...

Okay. I will remove the "+" signs.

Toneri is multi-continent naruto is way superior to toneri given the facts that naruto was able to defeat him in one punch just whith his KCM just that already speaks for itself you should keep whith moon level.Becouse it could be alot more dual whith the fact that the naruto world is bigger than our world whitch are the possilibility of their moon be classified as small planet.

Mico09 said:
Naurto and Sasuke should be around High 6-A or Low 5-C. Plus I'm pretty sure Madara is stronger than Toneri so he should be also around High 6-A or Low 5-C.
Agreed.

@Illuminati478

Manga statements >>>>>>>>>> Calcs

Statements are the words of the author, i doubt Kishimoto drew his manga panels with power calculations in mind.

DC52 said:
@Illuminati478
Manga statements >>>>>>>>>> Calcs

Statements are the words of the author, i doubt Kishimoto drew his manga panels with power calculations in mind.
and yet cell solar system buster is not legit lol sometimes the author statement are contradicted

and yet cell solar system buster is not legit lol sometimes the author statement are contradicted

Cell is a arrogant villain in dbz how does his character exemplify hagoromo in anyway also nothing was contradicted by showings to correlate with that route...

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Cell is a arrogant villain in dbz how does his character exemplify hagoromo in anyway also nothing was contradicted by showings to correlate with that route...
i was just using an example

@GTgokussj4

Lol, yet Kishimotos statements are not contradictory. The only thing which could possibly be argued to be contradictory are manga panels which were not drawn with power calculations in mind.

Credible Hulk said:
Destroy the Moon how? I've not seen the Last, so I have not much context, but if Toneri is crashing the Moon into the Earth, then the kinetic energy of the Earth's orbit, hundreds of Zettatons, more energy than the Earth's GBE, will help destroy the Moon for him.

Mico09 said:
Naurto and Sasuke should be around High 6-A or Low 5-C. Plus I'm pretty sure Madara is stronger than Toneri so he should be also around High 6-A or Low 5-C.
I agree with you too.

Gallavant said:
Credible Hulk said:
Destroy the Moon how? I've not seen the Last, so I have not much context, but if Toneri is crashing the Moon into the Earth, then the kinetic energy of the Earth's orbit, hundreds of Zettatons, more energy than the Earth's GBE, will help destroy the Moon for him.
Toneri took Naruto's chakra to use to protect his castle from the destruction of the moon. He states the chakra that protects the castle is strong enough to move and also destroy the moon. The chakra that protects the castle is Naruto's.

the chakra that protects the castle is strong enough to destroy the moon.
1. The screenshots doesn't say that, it says strong enough to move the Moon. It only says the Moon will be destroyed, show me where it says the chakra will destroy it directly. Provide proof of your claims please, or stop using scans out of context.

Toneri doesn't need to overpower the Moon's GBE because if it rams into the Earth it will be close to Earth's gravity, which will help pull the pieces apart, so its not Moon level. The KE of the Earth would assist in its destruction also, as I have previously stated. Then you also have the problem how you apply the collision of the Moon with Earth to the chakra's durability when the castle is inside the Moon (I think?) rather than at the point of collision.

Crumbling a Moon sized chunk of Earth < Moon busting, for gravitational reasons. To Moon bust, you need enough energy to send the pieces at a fast enough velocity that they won't pull to each other anymore. If the Moon collides with Earth, the Earth will attract those pieces to itself, or would simply move into them through its orbit..

Depends on how fast it was moving or if you just knocked it out of orbit. Majora did that and he's only Continent Level+.

Well, my point still stands, it depends on the speed you move it or if you only knock it out of orbit.

I'd feel knocking the moon out of orbit would be planet lvl. Something 1/4 the mass of the Earth and to move it out of orbit it need to be moving at least relavistic speeds. Not mention the velocity the the Moon would be going at. But as for Naruto even moving the Moon a little should at least be low 5-C.

Credible Hulk said:
I'd feel knocking the moon out of orbit would be planet lvl. Something 1/4 the mass of the Earth and to move it out of orbit it need to be moving at least relavistic speeds. Not mention the velocity the the Moon would be going at. But as for Naruto even moving the Moon a little should at least be low 5-C.

The entire KE of the Moon's orbit is Multi-continent level (So bringing the Moon to a halt would require at least this much).

...Knocking the moon out of orbit is Planet Level... that statement is so inaccurate I don't even know where to begin.

Wait a minute. When did the calc come in stating that the moon is literally our moons size? It's far closer to orbit than our moon is (you can clearly see the earth's continents better than you would on a normal moon, right?) and Shikamaru and Sai literally fly there on ink birds. I don't think this moon is as large as our own. Or maybe I'm overthinking scope versus distance?

Davy0 said:
Wait a minute. When did the calc come in stating that the moon is literally our moons size? It's far closer to orbit than our moon is (you can clearly see the earth's continents better than you would on a normal moon, right?) and Shikamaru and Sai literally fly there on ink birds. I don't think this moon is as large as our own. Or maybe I'm overthinking scope versus distance?
The moon was getting closer to earth because Toneri wanted to ram it to earth.

Ahhhhh that makes sense. OK. Though it still looked smaller than our actual moon. That's a feat in itself then, that Sai and Shikamaru could track the Moon falling towards earth if it was still in flight.

Gallavant said:
We're talking about Naruto here, not that manga's feat. "Could" doesn't cut it.
I was talking about knocking the moon out of orbit in general. Thats like saying Flash isn't lightspeed if no timeframe is given. They state he's lightspeed. In Naruto they state his chakra can move the moon, so it can. Also Naruto and Sasuke were at the Six path's lvl in their final fight(Sasuke was amped, but Naruto wasn't).

@Davy0 They all got to the moon via a portal that connects it to the earth, Shikamaru and Sai were flying around inside the part of the moon that is hollow. And why would it be smaller than our moon? I find it hard to believe that Kishimoto wouldn't just use our moon as an example for the Narutoverse's moon, and instead make it smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back