• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto power-scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion Naruto and Sasuke should each be Multi-Continental as Naruto in a much weaker form than his Six Paths Mode was able to easily overpower Toneri's Continent+ attack, and Naruto and Sasuke each contributed their power to creating a new moon in Kaguya's dimension. Madara should be Moon level because Hagoromo himself said he was near his level and that was before he got his second Rinnegan.

UzumakiKurisu said:
@Davy0 They all got to the moon via a portal that connects it to the earth, Shikamaru and Sai were flying around inside the part of the moon that is hollow. And why would it be smaller than our moon? I find it hard to believe that Kishimoto wouldn't just use our moon as an example for the Narutoverse's moon, and instead make it smaller.
I got ya, if the guy actually showed it happening, you guys could have gotten an LS calc since it would have traveled from the earth to the sky at tremendous speed to reach the original placement of the moon before Toneri's tampering. Top tiers would have had a blast on that.

I've asked on the calc request to calculate Sasuke's Indra's Arrow and Naruto's TBRS. If someone does this conversation might be over.

@Davy0 If that happened, it would make Sai's flying speed LS since they were using his technique...

Hmm light speed Sai, sounds legit haha

No no, I mean the Original Six Sage's Chibaku Tensei. The fact that Kishimoto didn't show the feat in its entirety lessens the impact h has on the verse, it could have led to a feat calculation that may have pushed the numbers that we know of since said characters should be capable of replicating at least to a lesser degree, the reactions given to the originals attack since he could control the movement speeds.

Mhm, a master of the Chibaku Tensei, he had to move the entire moon into orbit to place it at the exact point it was, which was at least millions of miles away from earth. But we have no time frame, nor any feats that showcase how the battle went (unless we go by Jiraiya's words and the picture, but it doesn't show the feat in question).

I also think that Naruto and Sasuke should be Multi-Continent level+.

Toneri's cutting the moon feat resulted in roughly 600 Petatons of TNT which is Continent level+. Multi-Continent level starts at 1,000 Petatons / 1 Exaton of TNT.

The difference between 600 and 1000 Petatons is only 1.66666666667%.

Naruto blocked and casually overpowered Toneri's Golden Wheel Reincarnation Explosion technique in a weakend BSM form . BSM Naruto should be at least Multi-Continent level.

SPSM + BM Naruto from The Boruto Movie >>>> SPSM + KCM Naruto from Naruto Gaide >>> Full Power BSM Naruto >>Weakened BSM Naruto from The Last who is Multi-Continent level .

Naruto and Sasuke should easily be in the Multi-Continent level+ range.

Toneri was going to use his tenseigan to ram the moon into the earth.

SPSM + BM Naruto from the Boruto Movie >>>>>>>>>>> Toneri

Antvasima said:
What about the 10-tails? It fought Hagoromo and his brother. Should it be Moon level or Multi-Continent level? And if so, should we scale other characters from it?
Ten tails should be Continent level +. Hagoromo is moon level thanks to Chibaku Tensei, a rinnegan technique. Ten tails can't use any rinnegan jutsu, and it's juubidama is no more than continent level.

Jinchuuriki >>> bijuu by default, as Jinchuuriki are able to utilize the chakra of bijuu properly. Ten tails by itself is not moon level

I just wanted to mention that I already placed Naruto and Sasuke at Multi-Continent level, and mind you I rather like Naruto, but many of the arguments here seem too insubstantial to warrant an actual upgrade (or downgrade). We need something more concrete.

Well, as I said, Naruto is Multi-Continent level in KCM, a weaker form than his BSM, since he couldn't use his BSM due he had to release Kurama to fight against that Hamura's statue or whatever, he at his strongest should be Multi-Continent level+.

We don't have a Multi-Continent level+ tier, just regular Multi-Continent level.

Well, I suppose that could work, although "At least" implies that they might be over 50 times stronger than Toneri and Madara.

I dunno if I can buy that.

well i don't, i can't an i won't, put them at straight continent level, you powerscale to the same level not to the above level.

BSM Naruto is stronger than Toneri by a large margin, as a much weaker form of him defeated Toneri.

Well, since there is just a 66% difference, I can buy Naruto at multi-continent level, given that he easily handled Toneri without being at full power. However, I have a much harder time buying that he is somehow over 50 times stronger.

Don't be denial.

Naruto in BSM has more firepower than his KCM form which he used to defeat Toneri, as he can use Bijuu Dama in BSM, while in KCM can't.

Well, as I said, Multi-Continent is fine, which goes up to 50x Toneri's level. It is just Moon level that seems suspect.

Agreed with Rock75,

BSM Naruto is by a large margin stronger than Toneri as KCM Naruto defeated Toneri

By a larger margin SPSM Naruto is stronger than BSM Naruto

By an even larger margin 100% Kurama SPSM Naruto is stronger than SPSM Naruto

By an even more large margin 100% Kurama SPSBM Naruto is stronger than 100% Kurama SPSM Naruto

IE,

100% Kurama SPSBM >>> 100% Kurama SPSM >>>> SPSM >>>>>>>>>>>>> BSM >>> KCM = Multi Continent Level

I dont doubt Naruto in the Boruto movie is 50x stronger than Toneri

We weren't even talking about that, we're talking about the end of the original series... We'll get to the Last and Boruto crap later.

You mean Kaguya... who always dodged attacks, had to be power-scaled from other people and got her horn broken from someone... not with Six Sage Mode? That Kaguya?

I didn't remember that her horn was broken( kishimoto trying sakura look good and powerful is pretty stupid) .Anyway, gai's evening elephant destroyed madara's horn ,and it wasnt a direct puch just the air pressure,also the evening elephant is 5 continous punches that go from speed 1 to 5 and madara can take all five of them and cough a little blood.So ripping kaguyas arm should be a pretty powerful attack.

"

Agreed with Rock75,

BSM Naruto is by a large margin stronger than Toneri as KCM Naruto defeated Toneri

By a larger margin SPSM Naruto is stronger than BSM Naruto

By an even larger margin 100% Kurama SPSM Naruto is stronger than SPSM Naruto

By an even more large margin 100% Kurama SPSBM Naruto is stronger than 100% Kurama SPSM Naruto

IE,

100% Kurama SPSBM >>> 100% Kurama SPSM >>>> SPSM >>>>>>>>>>>>> BSM >>> KCM = Multi Continent Level

I dont doubt Naruto in the Boruto movie is 50x stronger than Toneri"

yeah why not? lets just ignore the way we normally do powerscaling and do our at most best to give naruto the best stats we can possibly give, then we should go and downgrade bleach, one piece, one punch man, Toriko, DBZ , Black Clover and Nantsu no Taizai to multi-city block level, maybe god tiers of those verses would be city level, because we're nice, right? right???

come on, guys, get a grip on reality, no matter how much stronger then toneri you think naruto is at full power, you have no indicator, other then that he is stronger then toneri and weaker then haguromo, in which case accourding to how powerscaling works, he and sasuke should be powerscaled to toneri, no more, no less...

Kkapoios said:
I didn't remember that her horn was broken( kishimoto trying sakura look good and powerful is pretty stupid) .Anyway, gai's evening elephant destroyed madara's horn ,and it wasnt a direct puch just the air pressure,also the evening elephant is 5 continous punches that go from speed 1 to 5 and madara can take all five of them and cough a little blood.So ripping kaguyas arm should be a pretty powerful attack.
https://31.media.tumblr.com/dab090ff8e79deaf808b8decd32a9465/tumblr_inline_nalprdwcwI1rh9a6h.jpg

She's Continent Level due to other people, dude. She didn't take that many attacks, and Naruto cutting off her arm makes her look even worse.

i dont know man kaguya is a character full of contradictions.

Naruto and Sasuke continent level at the end of the war and multi continet later on seems right to me.

I agree with Illuminati. DC52, you strictly seem to be speaking from your personal biases, not by providing proof.

->He's weaker than hagoromo

-Yet madara himself was near hagoromo with one rinnegan and no shinju tree mentioned by hagoromo himself

-Yet kyuubi described Sasuke as if he were hagoromo himself after absorbing the tailed beasts

-Hagoromo in his death bed= Moon level so why would those be mentioned if he supposedly isn't even as strong as hagoromo in that near death?

And please don't mention the showings contradict argument because it doesn't apply in this case at all.And I know he's weaker than hagoromo but definitely not by a lot..

it always applies, you can't just expect us to drop standards when it comes to naruto, he is weaker then Haguromo via portrayel, which is what matters when the powerscaling isn't clear, and sorry but a few vague statements here and there just fail to convince me when there is much clearer indecator of who is stronger then whom, haguromo near death has an extremely high moon level feat, and you expect me to be convinced that madara is close to his level when he only produced a continent feat with his strongest showing??? its ridicules.

Antvasima, locke the thread, its clear where this is headed, and you see they have nothing to say except repeating the same useless arguments over and over again.

@Illuminati478

You have the same excuse for it what feats contradict it ? Please provide evidence of your claims because you're clearly in denial here.When has it been contradicted exactly?

@Illuminati478

Also btw I mentioned two things and Madaras chibaku tensei was moon level but degraded for some reason and recalculated based off a toad who's height is proven inconsistent .Im done arguing with someone so close minded.And only spewing balderdash.

i am in denial? how exectly? because i say a continent level character isn't stronger then a high moon level character? or when i say that showing take precidents in the face of statements? because both of those facts are correct according to the standards at OBD, which are the standards we work by in order keep things accurate, if you don't like it thats your problem, not mine. all you are doing is harassing the staff with arguments we've heard from every fanbase imaginable and told them they are wrong, Naruto isn't the first and, sadly, won't (probably) be the last fanbase we would need to put in place, face it, showings (and by proxy calcs) take precident when contredicted by statements, even by multiple ones, that is how we work, have worked , and will continue to work.

as for the part of youre comment that wasn't a personal jab at me, well, madara at a healthy uninjured state produced his strongest feat, of 500+ petatons, in english continent level, meanwhile Haguromo, on his death bed produced the second strongest feat in the verse, ranging between 30 exatons to 44.5 zetatons, an extremly high moon level feat, any statement that implies that madara is an equal, or is even close to be on his level is contredicted by these facts, and since showings takes precident over statements, the statements are to be disregarded, clear cut and simple....

Edit: well, i don't need to defend our calcs from your lazy-ass excuses, and i am done talking with a wanker...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back