• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto power-scaling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Illuminati478

1)First of all Calm down.. And it's Because you use the same arguments over and over and actually think it's credible and I don't know why but everytime Naruto is brought up you seem very ticked off for some reason but tbh I don't care that much either.I never intended to offend you in anyway and I surely never harassed anyone from the staff as far as I know even the idea of harassing someone over fictional characters is pretty laughable to me going back to the original topic now.

2)I provided two things second one being Sasuke which you have been avoiding for some reason?But as for madara the calc was based off something completely inconsistent to begin with gamabunta"s size is fairly smaller in some scans just take a look at when Naruto was about to fight pain for that matter that's evidence which you can't honestly deny.Nothing is contradicted by feats as you say .

except the fact that the toad isn't as incosistant as you think, as most of the times its calculated to be a 100-ish meters.

as for sasuke, kyuubi describing him as being as strong as haguromo is just another example of a statement that contredict the showing, the feat, mind you, that sasuke actually did wasn't even that impressive.

i am hostile only because i hate hearing the same explanations over and over again, and giving me more useless statements isn't going to help, its just the same explanation in a different flavor, also this is following the immense amounts of crappy bullshit tries to upgrade naruto in some way ( the ridicules "lightspeed" reaction feat, and gai unscientific distortion of space, both of which we are not going to re-open here), which i am honestly tired about, and thats only speaking about the bullshit that i do manage to prevent, not speaking about the random unjustified upgrades the narutoverse, bleachverse and other verses recieve (for instance, some how yammy got to island level without me knowing, naturally it was removed), which i don't manage to prevent due to lack of time.

I have defended naruto-verse's stats more then once, you can ask Antvasima about N Agizar and the annoying never ending argument i had with the latter, i defend verse's standings when its due, i am not biased, at least not about calcs, profile stats, powerscaling and any other thing that is related to this site, i am a human being and i do have my preferences, and if you'll ask for my opinion in terms of art, i will answer you how i honestly feel about various franchises, but as a staff member and a calcing group member at that, its imperative that i stay unbiased in order to make this site as accurate and relaible as i can.

regardless if you have issue with the calc, you are more then welcome to state youre opinion on its thread and the one who made the calc will answer you, but we have certain methods and standards that we must abide by and we cannot just drop them no matter how much it would hurt or help a verse standings (usually the former), please try to understand.

i am sorry for any rude and hostile behaviour, but my opinion on the matter remains the same...

@Illuminati478

1)I'll look into that but yeah I heard of it.

2)You're referring to their clash at the end?

3)Understandable the light speed thing is an obvious outlier from what I've heard I don't know about Gai bending space however that's not really talked about and all that relevant tbh.

I also apologize as well and I respect your opinion on it at least you try to be reasonable

I will now lock the thread at Illuminati's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back