• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Moon Conundrum (Potential Upgrades)

Lastly, everything you talked about still fits in the current 15% hollowed assumption, you've yet to quantifiably prove it's 99% hollow

There's literally no confirmation that the entire moon was hollowed out, the best we can assume is that it's the size of a small country , housing multiple villages and what not. and even this isn't enough to justify the moon being 99 percent.

we have been through this so many arguments so many threads ago.

The Moon is hollow to an unknown degree. anything else is speculation from out part and nothing more.

Shadowbokunohero said:
There's literally no confirmation that the entire moon was hollowed out, the best we can assume is that it's the size of a small country , housing multiple villages and what not. and even this isn't enough to justify the moon being 99 percent.
we have been through this so many arguments so many threads ago.

The Moon is hollow to an unknown degree. anything else is speculation from out part and nothing more.
This, literally everything shown in the movie, villages, seas etc fits inside our current hollowness assumption. Y'all can calc it yourself, take 15% of the moons volume and convert it into radius

As shown in the movie, the moon was hollowed out by an unquantifiable amount for oceans, castles, nations, an artificial sun, lands and etc.
  • As the movie goes on, we have several scans and scenes depicting that nearly the entire moon was hollowed out.
Literally all those places take place in close proxmity to one another,which is the core. this doesnt mean the entire moon is hollow.

Shadowbokunohero said:
As shown in the movie, the moon was hollowed out by an unquantifiable amount for oceans, castles, nations, an artificial sun, lands and etc.
  • As the movie goes on, we have several scans and scenes depicting that nearly the entire moon was hollowed out.
Literally all those places take place in close proxmity to one another,which is the core. this doesnt mean the entire moon is hollow.
And the artificial sun supports this

I agree with @Shadow here tbh. For all we know it could very well be hollow....or it could be like 50% hollow. Truth is we don't really know how hollow the moon is but is there a way to ACTUALLY know if it's true or not? I mean to see a better view

The Artificial Sun's death blackening everything inside proved everythiing fit into one common area, the 15% hollow one, now unless you can show entire continents inside, everything shown in film fits in the area

The core of the Moon is where Kaguya and GM are sealed and Hamura or any other Ootsusuki never go near them.

99% of the moon hollowed out lmao, I have seen it all...I thought I had seen the max level of Naruto downplay but this is reaching another level.

Literally had huge chunks of the move falling tothe earth, yet the moon still looks perfectly shaped, it would wager that it at the very least was quite a bit bigger than our moon. The earthw as literally encircled by moon chunks.

BMWFanboy said:
Lastly, everything you talked about still fits in the current 15% hollowed assumption, you've yet to quantifiably prove it's 99% hollow
99% is a claim on my part, not really Imade's. But I do think the artificle sun is either not located near the core of the moon or is hollower than what's considered currently since the crust where Naruto's chakra exploded was visibly very thin and the hole itself isn't that far from the castle.

" The exterior of the Moon is barren, covered with craters and canyons. It has a weak gravity, but is still able to maintain a breathable atmosphere. Despite its harsh conditions, the Ōtsutsuki were able to settle on the Moon due to their unique anatomy and physiology. To improve its habitability and allow their population to thrive, the Ōtsutsuki built the Tenseigan at the centre of the Moo, granting them light, powering their equipment, and allowing them to control the Moon's movements. Similar to a Dyson sphere, they created a vast environment on the Moon's interior surface, complete with oceans, mountains, forests, and various animal species, however this environment was far smaller than the full size of the Moon itself. The full size is unknow, but its at least as big as a small country. Several villages were built across the landscape, which were steadily abandoned as the Ōtsutsuki's population dwindled"

References~

• Fourth Databook, pages 216-217
  • The Last: Naruto the Movie novel
┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» take that as you will

Why are you quoting the wiki when it doesn't source. But using it since I think you agree with it

> Tenseigan at the centre of the Moon,

This means one of two things

• You agree with me that the crust is super thin considering the hole Naruto created is the furthest possible distance from the core
  • The Naruto moon is smaller than the IRL moon considering how easy it is to get from the castle to the super thin crust

I read the databook page 216 and 217 and nothing about the tenseigan is said or the size, so yeah theat was made up by the wiki.

┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬» like I said take that as you will, which is why I quoted it instead of just using the information

the only other way is to go read the novel and see if they say anything specific about the moon

but im not sure if ill have time anytime soon to reread the novel

Oh imma read it as well cause I've been wanting to and I hear the novel is canon as well as it being more interesting

He does not go through any rock because we are viewing it from the inside of the moon, where Naruto and Toneri are at the top. Just like that pic TtaHaki posted earlier in the thread.

> He does not go through any rock because we are viewing it from the inside of the moo

...That's the point.

Kepekley23 said:
> He does not go through any rock because we are viewing it from the inside of the moo...That's the point.
Yeah so my point it, ofcourse you wont see it go through any rock if you are literally view it from a point where you wont ever see it go through rock.

> Wrong because it literally states that it was far smaller than the full size of the moon, ifyou were to use the comment.

Which makes it exactly like this Flash sca where it contradicts itself with the evidence. If you assume the core of the moon is where the Tensegan is that can only mean the moon is almost entirely hollow. Haki's picture only works if the core and Toneri's castle are different things

Uh, the view on that shot allows for a good view of the Moon. Toneri doesn't slice through any of the thick rock that'd be expected were the crust as thick as the IRL Moon. All that he slices through is the bottom of the Moon, then he keeps on slicing through the air until he meets one of the Moon's faces. He basically circumnavigates the entire thing but doesn't have to slice any rock along the way.

That would only be possible if his sword's path was pretty much 100% clear. Aka, empty. Aka, hollow Moon.

Kepekley23 said:
Uh, the view on that shot allows for a good view of the Moon. Toneri doesn't slice through any of the thick rock that'd be expected were the crust as thick as the IRL Moon. All that he slices through is the bottom of the Moon, then he keeps on slicing through the air until he meets one of the Moon's faces. He basically circumnavigates the entire thing but doesn't have to slice any rock along the way.
That would only be possible if his sword's path was pretty much 100% clear. Aka, empty. Aka, hollow Moon.
Yeah we know that the moon, is hollow, I dont see how this means that most of the moon is hollow, all it means that is we viewed the hollowed part of the moon where he sliced through, which is indeed empty space.

Back