• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Moon Conundrum (Potential Upgrades)

Nmoon1
Any, I have looked at the aftermath of the slash so many times and if you look at the bottom of the moon, you get a very small glimpse of the inside, the moon does not look very hollow, or if it is it would be like 700km thick. At the very least.

I don't think you guys realise that whatever evidence you're showing to support that the moon is a higher % of hollowness, basically perfectly fits in the current accepted %. 15% of the moon's volume turned into radius gives us a 900 something km of freespace, that fits legit everything, it explains why there's oceans and land inside, it explains why we don't see Toneri's sword hit rock (because by the time it does the camera has moved onto the next angle) and it still gives enough space for thousands of people to live in

AstralKing7 said:
Oh imma read it as well cause I've been wanting to and I hear the novel is canon as well as it being more interesting
novel is canon ?

momoshiki

a huge explosion that twists and warps space! Naruto, who was occupied by that and turned his back, disappears with a jutsu fired by Momoshiki. He leaves Boruto a smile…"

He didn't think they'd gotten very far from the village of Konohagakure, but, rather than saying this was some place he didn't remember, it'd be more accurate to say this was a parallel world."

He plans to indiscriminately eat up all of this

He was even draining the chakra that was beyond the parallel dimension he'd made.

Momoshiki Naruto sasuke (Adult) Canon Tier:At least 5-B, likely far higher

Momoshiki umm

BMWFanboy said:
I don't think you guys realise that whatever evidence you're showing to support that the moon is a higher % of hollowness, basically perfectly fits in the current accepted %. 15% of the moon's volume turned into radius gives us a 900 something km of freespace, that fits legit everything, it explains why there's oceans and land inside, it explains why we don't see Toneri's sword hit rock (because by the time it does the camera has moved onto the next angle) and it still gives enough space for thousands of people to live i
More like space of hundreds of thousands to millions of people.

Moon naruto
as far as i knew, going off by the novel and movie , I assumed
X2. being the internal surface

and X1 (red) the core where the tenseigan was.

So Naruto and and Toneri fought above X2, the surface

Kurama and the statue on X2

meaning there's still a huge amount of rock between X2 and X1

You can't even see the interior though. The cut was facing towards the viewer. Plus you get later shots like this or when the statue exits the hole.

Qawsedf234 said:
You can't even see the interior though. The cut was facing towards the viewer. Plus you get later shots like this or when the statue exits the hole.
What is that shot? I cant see exactly what you are trying to say.

They get on Sai's paint birds and fly back to the portal. In that shot you can see the crust of the moon in comparison to some trees.

Qawsedf234 said:
But that shows the two sides of the moon and each side is solid..........

Solid? They're incredibly thin. My complaint wasn't that they are filled with holes or something, but that the total hollowed area is larger than what's currently used.

I drew this rough diagram to represent what we are seeing in this shot. First one assumes a hollow Moon. Second one assumes a only-partially hollow Moon.

Which one fits with what's actually shown? Click on it to zoom in and see everything.

BadDiagram

I thought that was ovious lol.

I though that as well but everyone is literally running around on assumption and we r basically gonna be on here for like another 2 days saying the same thing. I originally thought that Toneri was just stronge enough to be able to easily slice the moon

No one said that he didn't cut the moon in half and send its sides flying apart. The contention was that the moon he cut has less mass than what was assumed in the calc.

Kepekley23 said:
I drew this rough diagram to represent what we are seeing in this shot. First one assumes a hollow Moon. Second one assumes a only-partially hollow Moon.
Which one fits with what's actually shown? Click on it to zoom in and see everything.

BadDiagram
But Kep the Tenseigan's location and the Villages and what not are apparently not at the same location

So what?

We can see how thick the crust is in the shot where Sai is flying. It extends for at most a mile before it ends and gives us the view of the hole and the stars in the other side.

That's what we are saying.

Ok....so I hope that that tiny area where it show black is....space in the background right?

For example:

If I was holding a cracker in front of me while I was facing the wall then I snap the cracked in half....what do u think I'm gonna see between those crackers? The background/the wall....

Qawsedf234 said:
Solid? They're incredibly thin. My complaint wasn't that they are filled with holes or something, but that the total hollowed area is larger than what's currently used.
Except, actually that is not what it means at all? All that shows is both of the parts, A long distance between both moon halves and between the out moon and the inner can still create exactly the same effect, not to mention that it may not even be the same part fo the moon and can be closer to the hollower side.

Kepekley23 said:
So what?
We can see how thick the crust is in the shot where Sai is flying. It extends for at most a mile before it ends and gives us the view of the hole and the stars in the other side.

That's what we are saying.
but thats where the old villages are, which is built right under the surface of the moon.

it's not close to the Tenseigan

BlackeJan said:
Ok....so I hope that that tiny area where it show black is....space in the background right?

For example:

If I was holding a cracker in front of me while I was facing the wall then I snap the cracked in half....what do u think I'm gonna see between those crackers? The background/the wall....

> If I was holding a cracker in front of me while I was facing the wall then I snap the cracked in half....what do u think I'm gonna see between those crackers? The background/the wall....

And you could also see how thick the cracker pieces are. Like in that shot where you can see that the crust is only a a few miles thick.

No, just that it has less mass that what is currently assumed. Which would result in Toneri being 5-C rather than Low 5-B.

Back