• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Moon Conundrum (Potential Upgrades)

Why are we now using the high end when we never did before? Again, this is invalid because the moon isn't 100% hollow

Okay can we just calc the "hollow" moon

because i think it's best for everyone if we dont drag this thread out into a toxic pool.

Because while I disagree I don't want disagreement to be associated with Toxic Hate/Wank/ downplay etc etc.

which can easily happen in threads involving super popular verses

It is possible to calc the size of the ariticifal sun? Then calc the distance from it to the ground? using ang sizing or something?

> The Tenseigan is said to possess enough power to revive a destroyed planet

Isn't terraforming a planet only a High 6A thing.

Anyway I have found a way to calc the distace fromtheg round to the sun, either later on today or tommorrow the calc would be done, hopefully it would clear up this mess. I am just going to say, that it looks likt the artificial sun is not that big, meaning that the distance could be pretty damn small, and I have a few extra scans for evidence.

The distance is already small, and, for the billionth timez everything shown up until now perfectly fits in 900km

Don't we have a way to have then be 5-B? I remember people saying that since Sasuke is always in base without the RinneSharigan that Base Naruto should also be 5-B cause they r equal

While people who wish to see the hollowness increase made some good points, like @BMWFanboy stated, they all would fit in the 900Km or 15% hollowness currently accepted. Keps drawing contradicts itself cus their are stars even beyond the moon, so using them as justification is invalid imo.

BlackeJan said:
Don't we have a way to have then be 5-B? I remember people saying that since Sasuke is always in base without the RinneSharigan that Base Naruto should also be 5-B cause they r equal
You talk about toneri ?

toneri possible downgrade to At least High 6-A or 5-C and Comparable to Gai for cut moo

But I think toneri still have feat for 5-B.

BlackeJan said:

We really need to wait for this because it needs further discussion after all the other revisions

@Astral

It would basically be now since this isn't turning into an upgrade but downgrade + I found a cute little calc that hasn't been evaluated yet 😉

The moon is a SPCT:

• GM was sealed in the Moon, becoming the literal core.
  • Hamura went to the moon not long after it was created.
  • Centuries Later, the seal was undone by Madara summoning the GM.
The moon at its core cannot possibly be hollow because of this. Claiming the moon is hollow at it's center contradicts the Manga.

If Hamura established the Otsutsuki on the moon centuries before the SPCT seal was undone, how can the moon be hollow at its core?

moon was hollowed out 99% = lol no comment

and u think that's enough to destroy earth ? if u think 99% hollow moon is enough to destroy earth then its k

as rock said

Honestly it does not seem very far from the artificial sun to the ground..

we can easily get an actual size without any assumption

actually it wont downgrade him anyway reason

he can keep-up with naruto who is scale from 5-B sasuke

Ok....so the main reason why y'all think it's hollow cause when Toneri split the moon the middle shows darkness correct?

Kepekley23 said:
> The moon at its core cannot possibly be hollow because of this. Claiming the moon is hollow at it's center contradicts the Manga.

Except when it was shown to be hollow in the movie.
Kep, it's not. Hollow in the movie, only a section is. You do realize the moon can be slightly hollow and all the events that took place can occur in that slightly hollow section, right?

Back