• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto Mid to High Tiers CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3X_2.0

VS Battles
Retired

Calculations being used​

Sasuke's Fireball - 334 megatons

Kisame's Water Style - 33.10 megatons

Scaling​

Sasuke's Katon and Kisame's Water Style​

Sasuke’s CS2 Katon was calculated at 7-A (334 megatons). This scales to:
As he is 10x weaker, CS1 Sasuke would be 7-B (33.4 megatons). The only person this could directly scale to is Sick Itachi, but Kisame’s feat was recalced to 7-B (33.10 megatons), only slightly beneath Sasuke’s. This would scale to:
Kisame and Itachi’s 30% clones would be 7-B (9.93 megatons), and this would scale to:
Neji was able to break out of a water prison from one of 30% Kisame’s water clones and later defeat the clones themselves, and water clones are half as strong as the original, if there's only one. Three clones make it 1/3 of the original 30%. This would put Neji at Low 7-B (3.31 megatons).

According to Danzō, Naruto is stronger than his peers, which would therefore make him stronger than Neji, and also put him at Low 7-B (3.31 megatons) in base. This scales to:

Kakashi and those who scale should scale off of Taka Sasuke for fighting him.
Sasuke's justification
He was not drained, his Dojutsu was messed up. He was going blind.
Karin recently healed him back to max right before the battle with Kakashi.
Same reason why he could use a Chidori.

He lost his Susano’o, that doesn’t happen just from going blind, as shown by Madara.
Madara had EMS. He's a completely different scenario
Even Karin says "I healed you", he was fine.

They specifically say it's because of his vision.
All Kakashi did was knock Sasuke back a few times, he never actually harmed him.
Orochimaru never harmed Kn4 Naruto, only knocked him back once, and he's scaling Via the OP.
If Orochimaru scales for inferior feats, Kakashi would scale.

Kakashi was confident about killing Sasuke, maybe we can work with that.

Just close the thread for now, it can be reopened when all of the scaling is complete.

Anyways, instead of letting Tracer and M3X struggle on their own, here's my input.

The formula for remaining chakra from clones being split is 1/(n+1).
1 clone is 1/2 the chakra. 2 clones is 1/3rd the chakra. 3 clones is 1/4th the chakra.

And why are we scaling Neji to clones w/ fodder dura?

Zabuza can carry and swing his sword more efficiently with 1 hand than Suigetsu can with 2 hands. He's superior to Suigetsu.
Kakashi, Hidan, Kakuzu, Asuma, all of them scale from Suigetsu. Sasuke's team isn't that much stronger than everybody.

Base Naruto and Low End Pain scale to Kakashi and Sasuke. Pain never overpowered Kakashi, Kakashi tanked his attacks.

And why are we scaling Neji to clones w/ fodder dura?
Neji broke out of a water prison as well, and the water clones having fodder durability is unsupported. In fact, in Part I, Haku considered it impressive that Sasuke could take out Zabuza’s water clones and specifically mentioned how the clones were 1/10 as strong as the original Zabuza. If they had fodder tier durability, their strength being that high would be irrelevant.
Zabuza can carry and swing his sword more efficiently with 1 hand than Suigetsu can with 2 hands. He's superior to Suigetsu.
That’s blatantly lifting strength, not AP.

Neji broke out of a water prison as well, and the water clones having fodder durability is unsupported. In fact, in Part I, Haku considered it impressive that Sasuke could take out Zabuza’s water clones and specifically mentioned how the clones were 1/10 as strong as the original Zabuza. If they had fodder tier durability, their strength being that high would be irrelevant.
Zabuza flat out says "Well! My water clones were obviously no match for you!"

But if we want to scale like that, it's fair, but it'll be 1/4th instead of 1/3rd
That’s blatantly lifting strength, not AP.
The lifting strength of the user of Kubikiribōchō is directly proportional to the AP of it.

If someone can't pick the sword up, they won't be able to attack with it.
If you can swing the sword harder, you'd have more AP with it.
I can't have more AP than you with a kunai if I can't throw it harder than you, same if I swing a sword.

Suigetsu could barely do what Zabuza does casually. Zabuza is for sure superior.

Zabuza flat out says "Well! My water clones were obviously no match for you!"

But if we want to scale like that, it's fair, but it'll be 1/4th instead of 1/3rd

The lifting strength of the user of Kubikiribōchō is directly proportional to the AP of it.

If someone can't pick the sword up, they won't be able to attack with it.
If you can swing the sword harder, you'd have more AP with it.
I can't have more AP than you with a kunai if I can't throw it harder than you, same if I swing a sword.

Suigetsu could barely do what Zabuza does casually. Zabuza is for sure superior.
Show me Zabuza fighting Killer B and blocking an attack from him that had intent to kill Taka Sasuke and maybe I'll even consider Zabuza being remotely comparable to Suigetsu.

I don’t necessarily disagree, I just find the logic somewhat iffy.

Btw Kakashi scaling to 100% Kisame is also extremely ehhhhhhhhh, because Guy, who is >= to him, was overpowered by 30% Kisame. On top of that, 30% Itachi (who is comparable to 30% Kisame) effortlessly blocked Kakashi’s punch, and Kakashi thought he needed help from Naruto against him. And Kisame was casual in Part I iirc.

Like, Guy and Kakashi can be 7-B, but they should downscale from 30% Kisame, not scale to 100%.

Now that I see how awful is this scaling. it can be closed.

Samui above Kakashi.
Suigetsu above Kakashi.
Karin above Kakashi.
Low end Pain above Kakashi.

Show me Zabuza fighting Killer B and blocking an attack from him that had intent to kill Taka Sasuke and maybe I'll even consider Zabuza comparable to Suigetsu.
Show me Zabuza struggling to lift and swing the weapon that Suigetsu needs to amp himself to carry and maybe I'll consider Suigetsu superior.

Zabuza matched Kakashi who matched Kisame who's superior to Suigetsu.
Zabuza walks around with the meat cleaver Suigetsu needs help to carry.

Zabuza's not weak.
I don’t necessarily disagree, I just find the logic somewhat iffy.

Btw Kakashi scaling to 100% Kisame is also extremely ehhhhhhhhh, because Guy, who is >= to him, was overpowered by 30% Kisame. On top of that, 30% Itachi (who is comparable to 30% Kisame) effortlessly blocked Kakashi’s punch, and Kakashi thought he needed help from Naruto against him. And Kisame was casual in Part I iirc.
Guy didn't get overpowered. He fought him for a long amount of time, even managing to rip his sword from him, then got hit with a haymaker in his ribs. Large durability gaps in Naruto can get closed by the stupidest things, which is why Kid Naruto could draw blood from Zabuza with the side of a kunai

Kisame wasn't casual either, idk where that's from. The only one I'd argue to be casual is Itachi, which is why I'm not scaling Kurenai to him for taking his kick.
Like, Guy and Kakashi can be 7-B, but they should downscale from 30% Kisame, not scale to 100%.
Maybe the 30% is an outlier, since base Kakashi can fight full Kisame via Itachi's statement. Or maybe the 30% off of the jutsu is an issue.

Asuma should also scale to Kisame for blocking his attack and drawing blood from him, fighting him for a good amount of time.

Now that I see how awful is this scaling. it can be closed.

Samui above Kakashi.
Suigetsu above Kakashi.
Karin above Kakashi.
Low end Pain above Kakashi.
I mean do we need to close it? We can just discuss how to improve the scaling and add it to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back