• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
madaras moon feat being wrong is pretty damn interesting because its been calced more than thrice and the reason its wrong was never brought up before

In any case, I don't see what Naruto did as an outlier. The MHS+ cast blitz each other, and are complete fodder to the God Tiers. Nobody can seriously compare Kaguya to any of them in the slightest.

I checked the outlier page, and I don't see any contradiction to Naruto's feat.

But let's leave that for now.

Uh, well if we go by past experiences, this is surely not as simple as it looks on the surface.

So, we still gotta discuss things along the way.

I made a small list post above

Low 7-C = anyone stronger then young Gaara/Butterfly Choji

7-C = anyone that's as strong/stronger then akatsuki

By the way, Naruto in the Forest of Death with a sliver of Kurama's chakra managed to stop one of Orochimaru's random snakes, who have 8-A feats.

8-A, going by the feat I just listed. At least 8-B for his very first appearance.

Before we start to implement this we should correct the scalings and justification for some characters.

Edit: More like we should be sure about scalings and justifications are accurate for this thread.

BlackeJan said:
Kakashi

Asuma

BoShippuden Sasuke & Sakura

Sai (if Im right someone said so)

Yamato

Akatsuki

Danzo?

Naruto?????

Basically anybody thats stronger then Butterfly Choji & Young Gaara
Would this help?

Omimi said:
@BlackeJa why did u put questions mark on Danzo and Naruto but not on sakura just asking
Kep-sama said ago that Naruto would be 8-A but rasengan would be 7-C & that Sai would be low 7-C; I forgot why I put question marks on Danzo

So in my opinion those that should be upgraded and were not mentioned by Kep above(Jonin such as Asuma,Kakashi,Guy etc and members of Akatsuki)

so Low-7-C to:

Start of Shippuden Sakura (Supposedly superior to kakashi physically)

Shippuden Sasuke(Far superior to whole New team 7)

Sai(A high ranking Anbu and root member picked by Danzo to assasinate Sasuke also briefly fought with Sasuke)

Zabuza(Fought with Kakashi)

Darui,Samui(Elite jonins from Kumogakure with Darui even being handpicked by Ay to be his bodyguard,Also fought with Kinkaku and Ginkaku)

Kinkaku and Ginkaku (Legendary shinobi from Kumogakure who faught with Team Samui)

Suigetsu(Temporarily fought Darui,Should be comparable or superior to Zabuza)

Hanzo(Defeated the three sannin)

Mifune(Fought Hanzo)

Danzo(Was stated to be one of Konoha's strongest ninja, even up until his death and should, therefore, be comparable to or above Jonin)

New Era Ino(Fought with Sai

Adult Konohamaru(Should be comparable to other Jonin)

Base Kabuto(Stated to be Equal to Kakashi)

Shisui(A high ranking Jonin that should be comparable to Sai)

Ao (Was picked to be Meis bodyguard at the hokage summit and in boruto he is significantly stronger then Konohamaru)

This is nice but honestly if Naruto should be low 7-C like him & Sai r comparable. Not only that but Naruto is physically stronger then Sai

Burning Full Fingers said:
Nah, I'm talking about Part 2. Though it might have been Base Naruto vs Base Taka Sasuke, as opposed to BoShippuden Sasuke. In any case, he should be Low 7-C with Rasengan / Big Ball Rasengan for the former clashing equally with Sasuke's Chidori.
If I remember correctly, they told each other that they were evenly matched as of that time.

Naruto should be Unknown physically, unless he can scale to his KN0 self, who overpowered Orochimaru's snakes. But I don't agree with that. He might be stronger or weaker physically for all we know.

I think he should be like this:

Attack Potency: Small Town level (His Rasengan could clash equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched). Town level with Fuuton: Rasengan (Overpowered Kakashi's Rasengan and cancelled out Kakuzu's combination jutsu with Yamato's help) and Rasenshuriken (Much stronger than his other jutsu).

When did it's mentioned Rasengan equal to the Chidori? Because several times mentioned in the story Rasengan more powerful than Chidori and showcased with their clash in the hospital roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back