• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so would Base Naruto be Low 7-C or 7-C? (his One Tail as a kid is going to be Low 7-C just just wanting to know)

Base Shippuden Naruto should probably stay at 8-A physically, with 7-C Rasenshuriken/Rasengan.

Kepekley23 said:
Base Shippuden Naruto should probably stay at 8-A physically, with 7-C Rasenshuriken/Rasengan.
Agree with this. Most people should stay 8-A physically unless otherwise stated or they have physical feats showing otherwise.

I'm a little confused.

BoShippuden Sasuke will be Low 7-C, right? He was portrayed to be above Team 7.

If Naruto will be 8-A physically, what about with Rasengan / Big Ball Rasengan? Can they scale from Sakura and Sai? His Rasengan also clashed with Sasuke's Chidori, iirc.

He should have Low 7-C durability for surviving the clash between his Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori, since they both did not lose their arms like what happened at the end of the manga. He also took Chidori Nagashi.

That was One-Tailed Naruto with the Demon Rasengan, which is far above a normal Rasengan

Burning Full Fingers said:
I'm a little confused.
BoShippuden Sasuke will be Low 7-C, right? He was portrayed to be above Team 7.

If Naruto will be 8-A physically, what about with Rasengan / Big Ball Rasengan? Can they scale from Sakura and Sai? His Rasengan also clashed with Sasuke's Chidori, iirc.

He should have Low 7-C durability for surviving the clash between his Rasengan and Sasuke's Chidori, since they both did not lose their arms like what happened at the end of the manga. He also took Chidori Nagashi.
Right. If Naruto's Durability is Low 7-C, so should his strength. Unless we're not scaling durability to strength anymore? Though we should, we in real life can harm ourselves, etc.

@Kep

Nah, I'm talking about Part 2. Though it might have been Base Naruto vs Base Taka Sasuke, as opposed to BoShippuden Sasuke. In any case, he should be Low 7-C with Rasengan / Big Ball Rasengan for the former clashing equally with Sasuke's Chidori.

@TFO

I don't know if we do that. If we do, I guess it's fine.

But if Sai will also be Low 7-C, then shouldnt Naruo be 8-A+ since he and Sai r pretty close in BOS. Would BOS Sauske be Low 7-C overall? (Naruto felt that he still woundt be able to beat him during that time)

Also will we have to change other keys for Naruto or everyone else b/c of this? (hoping that Base Naruto becomes 7-C vs Pain lol)

Question! since Rasenshuriken is Naruto's own power....doesnt that make him also 7-C?

Ex: Sasuke Katon was 8-B so that also made him 8-A & not only that but Sasuke had to train in order for his Katon to even get 8-A. Base Naruto had to train in order to make the Rasenshuriken (started from Fuuton: Rasengan to Rasenshurkien)

Question! since Rasenshuriken is Naruto's own power....doesnt that make him also 7-C?

Doesn't scale to his physical stats. Kakuzu would've destroyed him without it, as evidenced by the statements.

Kepekley23 said:
Doesn't scale to his physical stats. Kakuzu would've destroyed him without it, as evidenced by the statements.
Ah that it true so that means anyone thats Jonin and up would be 7-C but what about their keys? would we have to upgrade them now?

I Disagree completely ............................................................

His name is Kep Sensei not Sama

no this isnt the Kep that you know.. this is Kep with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

But wait thats not Kep im talking about

Im talking about Post naruto Revisions Kep with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan Rinnesharingan Limbo doujutsus (with the rikidou paths ability) equipped with his Gunbai and control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, a complete Susano'o, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in his chest so he can perform Mokuton kekkei genkai and yin-yang release ninjutsu as well as being extremely skilled in taijutsu and bukijutsu.

But thats not even everything

Eh im surprise that everyone agrees on the same thing but thats also good....dont want it 2 end like the last revision....

Know what i disagree i think Jonin are 9-C at best as there are no guns in naruto and they regularly get hurt by swords or kunais

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back