• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VoTE1, Kage Summit, VoTE2. When was it said that Naruto was holding back in all of those Rasengan vs Chidori clashes?

I know he chose to scratch Sasuke's headband after their clash in VoTE1.

There is no need to told, Naruto holds back in their every fight.

VoTE 1 - hold back, Kage Summit - hold back, VoTE2 - He created the Chidori with Kurama's chakra that contains SPC and infused with Kagutsuchi while Naruto uses normal Rasengan with whatever chakra remain in Kurama after Sasuke absorb it.

Do you know is ********** or ********* more accurate? After translating Juubi as Kyuubi I don't know is one time mistake or there is more.

631-004

Naruto should be Low 7-C . while I think slightly inferior to Sai they are still portrayed somewhat comparable

Burning Full Fingers said:
Don't know about beginning of Part 2, but my post was for Kage Summit.
Well regardless Base Naruto would had become low 7-C or 7-C as arcs go by. I would say that Post FRS Training would had made him low 7-C

He didnt really do any physical training but only chakra contol and elemental manipulation i doubt he would increase his physical strenght by anything of note

ShrekAlmighty said:
He didnt really do any physical training but only chakra contol and elemental manipulation i doubt he would increase his physical strenght by anything of note
Alright then what about Post SM Training?

@BFF

Then we should add until Fourth Shinobi World War to prevent confusion. I previously think that key covering from Pain Arc to when Naruto receive SPC.

Honestly I feel that Base Naruto should be low 7-C since Part 1 Gaara will be low 7-C & most Part 2 characters would be stronger then him

Im honestly not sure as Boruto didnt physically fight with him besides slashing him with the lightsaber thingy and clashing with katasukes absorption arms

but this should be left to the discussion thread anyways

We should focus on the Low 7-C/7-C upgrades

ShrekAlmighty said:
Im honestly not sure as Boruto didnt physically fight with him besides slashing him with the lightsaber thingy and clashing with katasukes absorption arms
but this should be left to the discussion thread anyways

We should focus on the Low 7-C/7-C upgrades
he should be 8-A via scaling from Chunin exam Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back