• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AstralKing7 said:
no lol why do you think that? There is more than on calc for the speed that Kep did and one got accepted just not added yet
i think somone commented that ay being lightning speed is still assumed due to other calcs and that he doesent fit the lightning criteria

No kep used the average speed of lightning that we use on VSwiki to scale him from since he fought and overwhelmed Sasuke who could keep up with Itachi who reacted to Kirin. We couldnt use the exact speed from Kirin to scale Ay from thats why Kep used the avarage speed on this site to scale him from since he is technically faster than lightning when we you look at the feats.

AstralKing7 said:
No kep used the average speed of lightning that we use on VSwiki to scale him from since he fought and overwhelmed Sasuke who could keep up with Itachi who reacted to Kirin. We couldnt use the exact speed from Kirin to scale Ay from thats why Kep used the avarage speed on this site to scale him from since he is technically faster than lightning when we you look at the feats.
i know, but he said that we ave no actual facts that dont use calc stacking to put him at lightning speed and ant did say that it was a good point, if you gaveme the link i could search for a direct quote

You're both wrong and are being misled by A's chakra making it look like his fist isn't dead on. Even the following scans show scratch marks on Minato's nose, meaning this particular calc is invalid

I'm surprised this has not been brought up yet, but where did you find A's entry in the 4th Databook? I have access to the 4th Databook and nowhere on A's one page entry does it mention the speed of lighting. I can find a quote saying "Wearing Lightning Chakra to drastically enhance one's speed. Even power rises higher, the taijutsu ability is the best among the village."

It's pretty damn similar to your quote that I'm sorry, Kep. I think you were misled and given an incorrect translation.

Here is the quote in question for proof:

[1]

There is an entry for the Raiton armor later on, but it does not mention lightning speed either. Just that the Raikage's reflexes/reactions increase, but is slower than the Yellow Flash.

Problem is we don't use any results, just basic speed scaling. Of course, you are saying Base Teen Naruto faster than Raiton clad A, there is nothing to say anymore.

bruh lmfao kep knows about the databook thats the purpose of him using a different calc and why we didnt use Ay mach 3000 same as the kirin that would have been calc stacking

Ricsi-viragosi said:
Mindovin said:
A, escaped MS Sasuke's perspective completely.
yes, and thats exactly calc stacking
not calc stacking its called scaling that put A atleast on sasuke lvl speed

(it would be calc stacking if we use this to get sub-rel minato<---if u meant this then yes u are correct)

Omimi said:
not calc stacking its called scaling that put A atleast on sasuke lvl speed

(it would be calc stacking if we use this to get sub-rel minato<---if u meant this then yes u are correct)
yes, i meant calcing minato with As speed to get sub-relativistic

You guys should stop derailing the thread with speed, and wait for it to be sorted out.

Or you could just make another thread, or use the discussion thread.

ok....who wants 2 make another thread or discussion thrread since we already know whos suppose 2 get the upgrade?

Wrath Of Itachi said:
This was done by a sand shinobi Yura disguised as using 30% of his chakra.
Actually I think Itachi switched w/ him at the last second b4 Naruto hit him w/ a Odama Resengan

No, they gave them chakra so they could stall so they could extract the one tails. Read chapter 260 for more info.

EDIT: He used a transformation jutsu

No. Pain used Yura's body and turned it into a Itachi clone with 30% of Itachi's chakra.

I know your calc came from kazekage rescue arc. I just add another feat for if someone call it outlier. Half death Itachi match killing intent CM Sasuke. I hate writing in mobile, especially with a slow internet.

We don't equate chakra to AP, so it would be vaguely "considerably stronger", Basically a supporting feat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back