• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ok though i thought Part II characters would have the same tier as them. Part II Base characters would be stronger the their younger self & they would be stronger then Part I Gaara whos Low 7-C (most of them)

so Shippuden Sakura would be 7-C??

aslo cant we scale pre time skip characters like Sakura and Ino to Ninja academy Sarada?

Genin>Ninja Academy students

that would make characters like Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru 8-C

I don't think so. Sakura couldn't use that kind of strength before her training with Tsunade, and Ino + Shikamaru mostly aren't physically noteworthy.

Calm down. BBF will get back to you soon.

Considering that the Choji calc has been accepted, I'll start by upgrading him, and we can discuss the rest of the scaling then.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Calm down. BBF will get back to you soon.

Considering that the Choji calc has been accepted, I'll start by upgrading him, and we can discuss the rest of the scaling then.
Grabs foot

Arigatou!

BoShippuden Base Naruto is chunin level, he should scale from S4 at least.

I think for Naruto, it should be:

" 8-A+, Possibly Higher (Gave Kakashi trouble in the bell test)"

I say "+" is because Jirobo's feat is Mid 8-A, and if Naruto is > Jirobo, then as per the Wiki, Naruto would have the "+".

With Kn0, Naruto should get a 4x boost. Kakashi said when he was given Chakra from Kyuubi, he was was able to use Kamui at 3x the power. Kakashi was also drained of chakra, so, Kurama:

• Filled his tank
  • Ontop of giving him a casual 3x boost
Which would justify a 4x increase.

0617-004
0609-006

Burning Full Fingers said:
We can't give Naruto any more keys, or it'd clutter his page too much.
This is for his his "Teen Base Naruto" Key.

I recommend: "8-A+ (Gave Kakashi trouble in the Bell Test)

But Naruto does need a key for his Initial Kyuubi form. He doesn't have one and that form is Low 7-C (2 kt at least)

He's comparable to Sai & Sakura though. He's not the weakest on the team. In the BoS Kakashi vs Naruto/Sakura he needed to use his Sharingan & stated "Phew....can't believe I've had to use my Sharingan this much..." Not only that but during the Pein arc (fighting Deva Pein after losing SM) even though it was a little brief, he was able to keep up w/ Deva Pein. It also become consistent since Base Part II Naruto becomes 7-C in Kage Sunnit. Naruto should be Low 7-C just like his teammates.

@BFF

This is what I had said about Base BoS Part II Naruto being Low 7-C & I fall Part I Chojiis being upgraded to 7-C then Base Naruto (who is stronger then Part I Choji & Part I Gaara) would scales as well though I think he would need to be Low 7-C imo

BlackeJan said:
Ah ok though i thought Part II characters would have the same tier as them. Part II Base characters would be stronger the their younger self & they would be stronger then Part I Gaara whos Low 7-C (most of them)
@BFF

My bad it was this one I meant to sent cause I did replied to yur comment

Burning Full Fingers said:
Okay, I'll put down a small list so we can go from there:
Choji Akimichi: Town level, higher in Butterfly Mode (Claimed to be a hundred times stronger than his previous state) | At least Town level (Much stronger than his pre-timeskip self)

Key: Sasuke Recovery Arc | Post-Timeskip

Asuma Sarutobi:
At least Town level (Should at least be stronger than Kid Choji)

Hida: At least Town level (Managed to block Kakuzu's punches, and Asuma openly admitted inferiority to him)

Kakuzu: At least Town level (Casually overpowered Choji with his Jiongu)

Might Guy: At least Town level (As one of Konoha's strongest ninja, he should be significantly stronger than Choji)

Kakashi Hatake: At least Town level (Comparable to Gai, and could fight against Kakuzu. Should be comparable to Kitsuchi, who could generate this level of energy)

Kisame Hoshigaki: At least Town level (Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra)

Itachi Uchiha: At least Town level (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them)

Sasuke Uchiha: Town level (Should be comparable to Choji) | At least Town level (Portrayed to be above Team 7) | At least Town level (Stronger than before, and could trade attacks with Itachi and overpower his Katon)

Key: CS2 Kid Sasuke | Shippuden Start | Hebi Sasuke

Naruto:
Town level (Comparable to Sasuke) | At least Town level (His Rasengan clashed equally with Sasuke's Chidori, with both of them admitting to each other that they were evenly matched. Can further increase his strength with Kurama's chakra), higher with Fuuton: Rasengan and Rasenshuriken

Key: One-Tailed Kid Naruto | Teen Naruto

Deidara:
At least Town level (Could contend with Hebi Sasuke)

Hanzō: At least Town level (Defeated the Sannin at a stage where they should be considerably superior to the likes of Choji)

So, what do you guys think? Shrek already mentioned some others. I don't know if Kimimaro and Gaara can scale from Choji.

The Town level rating for Deidara is referring to C1 / C2.
Here it is.

Kisame Hoshigaki: At least Town level (Gai had to activate the sixth gate to defeat a clone of himself, who had only 30% of his chakra)

Itachi Uchiha: At least Town level (A clone of himself with merely 30% of his chakra could fight against Kakashi, and Kisame considers him to be the stronger one between them)

Is only their chakra or their power level 30%?

@Kep

That means they have the same attack potency and striking strength as 100% selves because of attack potency and striking strength decreasing when they low on chakra.

@TFO

I think there are three Low 7-C feats. One for Gaara which is 1 kiloton, another one from KN3 which is a casual 5.3 kilotons, and another one from 30% Itachi. I forgot the exact value.

Choji's feat is 16 kilotons or something and is currently the only Town level feat I'm aware of. The one for Kakuzu is anime only.

Oh, and Kitsuchi has a 43 kiloton feat, which is Town level. Forgot about that.

I agree with the changes proposed, have we already made a list as to all the characters that will be affected by this revision?

I could try and make a list, but I am a bit carried away due to my own content revision

Actually....Jonin might still scale to 7-C.

We can't really say Choji getting that big is an outlier, it's his clan's schtick. Thus, we need more proof. on jirobo's part. even if that isn't the case, we can say that in their large form, they're town level.

We have this feat from asuma:

0533-010
Asuma Injured Choza while he was in his large form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back