• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me float this by you guys. What would be the concensus of having Choji and his Clan members, Only in their Large Forms, being Town Level based on this, but the Jirobo part of this is an outlier as nothing else supports him being able to do such a thing.

I don't think we can claim it's overall an outlier, because Choji and his clan can get that big and that would always be the case if they jumped up and did that.

Burning Full Fingers said:
It has been said a few times now that it's an outlier for Jirobo.
Ah I didn't know that was the reason why Jirobo was considered an outlier. Why was it an outlier?

If it's accepted, it'll be:

Attack Potency: Town level with Multi-Size Technique, higher with Butterfly Mode

For Asuma, it'd be:

Attack Potency: At least Town level (Damaged Giant Choza, who should be much stronger than Giant Choji as a kid)

Does this work?

Jirobo lifting and throwing Choji isn't an outlier, but him tanking Choji falling on top of him is, since that'd make him 7-C, which would screw up the powerscaling.

Of course, I still don't know if that feat isn't an outlier in itself.

Well, as listed above there are like five or more low 7-C feats, so i don't think it would be an outlier. Also he would only get that raiting in that form.

By the way, I don't remember our stance on the Naruto Shinden novels. If they are canon, there are some good feats there which scale to Complete Susano'o Sasuke, such as Nowaki creating an island-wide storm via Typhoon Release.

Kepekley23 said:
Jirobo lifting and throwing Choji isn't an outlier, but him tanking Choji falling on top of him is, since that'd make him 7-C, which would screw up the powerscaling.

Of course, I still don't know if that feat isn't an outlier in itself.
Wait....I thought AP = Durability right? so it would had made sense that he is wasn't an outlier. Was Jirobo in his CM or CM2?

We use Kakashi's novel for an ability thats been added to some profiles. There was a thread about this, but i'm not sure what the conclusion was.

Jirobo being 7-C is an outlier. No one else in his level is even close, and the current scaling is perfect with the S4 being 8-A, since they are on the level of a chunin and genins such as Rock Lee are 8-B and jonins are anywhere from Low 7-C to 7-C.

That, and there are multiple 8-A feats from other chunins.

The 8-A feats are from CM2 Jirobo and Kidomaru, actually. Also Ittan, who is a chunin.

Kepekley23 said:
The 8-A feats are from CM2 Jirobo and Kidomaru, actually. Also Ittan, who is a chunin.
The multiple 8-A feats....can we calc then again Kep-sama! well only a couple

Honestly, aside from being apart of the "Naruto Project" that Shueisha had:

• The Last
  • The Novels
  • Naruto Stage Play
The only thing that Kishi outright stated to be apart of the series is The Last, Naruto the Movie.

@Shadowbokunohero argues that Kishi supervises it and that Shueisha is the Owners, thus, they're canon. Except personally:

• I don't remember them saying Kishi surpervises the novels
  • Kishi hasn't outright stated they're canon.
Unlike the Boruto Manga where we have SJ editorial, Kishi himself and the author/writer stating that it's apart of the manga and that Kishi actually supervises it officially, the novels only have "Circumstantial evidence" making it canon, which really isn't proof.

^Kishi is apparently the guy who illustrates the novels.

This feat is only a supporting feat in any case.

@Kep can you calc kinshiki cutting momos chakra tree in half from the boruto manga? I think it could upgrade the Kages and give us a tier for kinshiki.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
@Kep can you calc kinshiki cutting momos chakra tree in half from the boruto manga? I think it could upgrade the Kages and give us a tier for kinshiki.
And momoshiki is the one who cut it by flexing his Chakra in the manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back