• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Mid-Tiers Upgrade (8-A to Low 7-C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AlexSoloVaAlFuturo said:
Sinbad corrected the calc some comments below in the page and give him 13 Tons of TNT.
You guys want me to Just Copy and paste it to a Blog (Giving Credit to Sinbad of Course) that has both the Original and the edited Version?

Because it's confusing when you just link it to the Calc and the OP is saying MCB and not knowing to scroll down.

I think what we need to talk about what tier BoS Part II Base Naruto cause as I've been saying majority of Part II characters (except Akatsuki since they been the same tier in since beginning) r stronger then Part I characters

Also it just clicked to me but Jirobo tanking Choiji shouldn't really be an outlier since he is basically the "Tank/Tsunade" of the group. He should be more physically stronger then the S4 just like how Choji is on his team (the only one that had a 7-C w/ Expansion Jutsu)

Once again, he doesn't need a rating for that.

It's regarded as an outlier because there's nothing like that from him aside from that. And it would scale to the other members, because he's plainly the weakest. Doesn't matter if he's the strongest physically or whatever.

Ok, so, Base Naruto is definitely Chunin level in part 2 BoShippuden, thus he'd scale to 8-A at least. The problem is, does he scale higher?

0245-025
0253-014
naruto always tank sakura's beating lol

Chiyo tried to attack kakashi but naruto block that punch (Chiyo is sasori grandma and she should be above jonnin ) and she is comparable to sasori

Omimi said:
0245-025
0253-014
naruto always tank sakura's beating lol

Chiyo tried to attack kakashi but naruto block that punch (Chiyo is sasori grandma and she should be above jonnin ) and she is comparable to sasori
Chiyo is a Puppet Master though, that's her forete, not CQC. I wouldn't look into it much.

Sakura punching Naruto is there just for comedy purposes as such it cant be used

Chiyo is a puppet user as such her physical strenght shouldnt be all that high

ShrekAlmighty said:
Sakura punching Naruto is there just for comedy purposes as such it cant be used
Chiyo is a puppet user as such her physical strenght shouldnt be all that high
could be but her attacking naruto was compare to tsunade who always beat-up jiraiya cuz he is stupid/pervert and almost kill him for comedy purposes Chiyo still > jonnin

It was only stated u can only assume it was a comedy scenario like Sakura getting mad at Naruto and punching him away

Not to mention there is no reason for Sakura to punch him at 100% considering even when she is really mad at him there is no killer intent

Chiyo with Puppets >> Jonin

regular chiyo is unknown

For Naruto, the Databook Stats pretty Much List Him above Genma Physically.

Though the stats themselves aren't reliable in the slightest, it can give us a slight understanding of the characters if their feats are too vague or they have little to no feats.

So, as Naruto has barely any real feats fir Base BoShippuden, scale him to Genma as per DB stats sugggest.

Genma is vaguely above the S4 since he was able to fight two of them in their CS2 forms at once even while tired out. So, at least 8-A?

I don't get this BoShippuden thing. Naruto doesn't have a key for that. His key is for his base at its strongest before the climax of the war i.e Kage Summit. How are we gonna put a 8-A and 7-C at once? Also, what about the speed?

Yeah, that's what I'm saying.

It doesn't consider his BoShippuden self. It just depicts his stats at its strongest before the war, which is Kage Summit. Just like his kid self.

Why don't we just make a separate profile for Kid Naruto then?

@Shrek

Just letting u know we can use Naruto getting hit by Sakura cause even though it's for comedic purposes it can still be used. Mei from Boku no Hero got an upgrade from a comedy scene so I feel we should do the same

I don't know who you have to ask, but if a separate profile for his kid self gets approved, I'll make a thread because there are some things I want to ask about / propose.

That'd also free up space to give Naruto a BoShippuden key, though I don't really see the point.

I think his Base keys make more sense this way;

from the start of Part 2 to SM training

from Pain Arc to receiving Six Paths Chakra

because with SM training his Base stats increase and we already know what SPC did.

Well if we were to add more keys then I think we should since u said that Naruto profile would get clustered if we add anymore. I mean it can't be that bad really

Err, I'm saying we shouldn't separate his base stats and add more keys for them unless he gets a profile for his kid self.

And...his kid self would need keys. The profile would be too crammed. So, if Part 1 Naruto doesn't get a separate page, we shouldn't separate his base stats like that.

Well does any1 wanna agree on making a separate key for Kid Naruto? we could also be able to add a key for KN0 Naruto

Mindovin said:
I think his Base keys make more sense this way;
from the start of Part 2 to SM training

from Pain Arc to receiving Six Paths Chakra

because with SM training his Base stats increase and we already know what SPC did.
Naruto actually has 4 destinctive Base Keys, or rather he should:

• BoShippuden - Pain Arc
  • Post SM Training - Turtle Island Arc
  • Post Chakra Control Training - Ressurection
  • Post SP power up - Current.

Sorry for not commenting, but im back.

As for the edits, maybe we should start with Choji and Garra, since most of the characters scale from them.

Yes, definetely, that makes sense SSG Julian

But holy cow look at how many people are talking about this thread, while I am having trouble in updating goddamn scooby doo verse due to no knowledgeable members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back